Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security (38762 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by yemiprogress(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Buhari and APC did worse in support of boko Haram

Only devil knows which school you had attended.Your comment must be stupid than you do.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by guyXander(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hala Biafra!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by SweetLove0(f): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by walosky(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Cornel101:
Thanks to all that showed solidarity to our leader and director Nnamdi kanu.Buhari's has really helped Biafra in an unimaginable ways by arresting Nnamdi Kanu.I just learnt that he has been granted bail.All hail Biafra
I echo you standing "AWU"!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Principe67:

how?

1)ACN + CPC was against the proscription of boko Haram...They fought Jonathan OPENLY for asking America to declare boko Haram a terrorist organization...

2) Buhari politicised and tribalized insurgency fight with such statements as fight against boko Haram is fight against north etc...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
yemiprogress:

Only devil knows which school you had attended.Your comment must be stupid than you do.

ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by achieverme(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
akpumping7720:
FFK is too forward. was he invited in d first place?

Is it a private wedding ceremony? Do you need to be invited to attend court proceedings? Kindly stop this thoughtless and mentally-backward kind of comment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by chesterlee(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
jrusky:

You are one of the reason Igbo as people has no place in history of love and common sense. Please may I ask you where are the Igbo leaders around or inside the court So in your miserable life from this little indication of what has happened in the court can't you see that Igbo people are their own problem? Please where is Okorocha? Please where is Onu? Please where is Ngige? please I ask where is your father I mean your real father but its the Yoruba who still came to show support yet you are attacking them you are very very and very stupid. Nwanne you are a goat I repeat you are a bloody he-goat how I wish to see you one on one I will slap you so hard to the point you will lost your eardrum.

I can see your cowardliness and I have said this so many time that Igbo are afraid of the Hausa and Fulani like mad if not the people that kept the bloody kanu in prison till his bail you refused to abuse them but abuse the tribe that show their support for his freedom, Nwanne thunder fire you and your papa bloody useless hating goat. Go to hell you disgust me with passion.

NL mod I'm sorry if I came too hard on this goat people like him can really drive you mad. Very annoying indeed Afonja stood for his freedom , they stood by him throughout his prison period yet he is abusing them what a nonsense. Where is his father, why can't his father come from village to support kanu or he has no father?

E PAIN AM!!! Hahahahahahaha grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by nwaagulu(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2017
He is a pastor
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by julestoh: 11:01pm On May 21, 2017
EYE PROBLEM, GLACOMA, CATARACT PACKAGE .

Eye brite is a nutritional supplement containing ingredients like Marigold, Bilbery, Beta Carotene, Vitamins C and E, Copper Zinc and Selenium.

HEALTH BENEFITS

1 It helps maintain and improve eye health.
2 It promotes blood circulation
3 It is helpful for Short sightedness and Long sightedness
4 It revitalizes the retina thereby improving night vision
5 It prevents eye infections and protect against Cataract
6 It removes the redness of the eye and improve clear vision, clear television viewing, clear computer strain
7 It also increases level of sperm count because of the Zinc content
8 It also increases fertility.

For any kind of Eye defect, cataract, glacoma,redness of the eye, itching in the eye etc, Aloe power, Eye brite, Omega and defender will be of help.

For details, call or WhatsApp .......08052342626

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by akpumping7720(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Sharap, he has the right to be there as a sympathizer. He is entitled to freedom of movement even in the court premises which should enforce his rights.

is like bomb dey ur brain baaa? must u throw insult before u can pass comment. pls swerve
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security by akpumping7720(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Sharap, he has the right to be there as a sympathizer. He is entitled to freedom of movement even in the court premises which should enforce his rights.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths / APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.