Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (70061 Views)

Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / 3 Likely Sureties Who May Stand In To Meet Nnamdi Kanu Bail Conditions / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by mavinc4u(f): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
What kind of bail conditions is this? May God help the poor man.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by smartty68(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
TroubleMaker47:

Una no well
So somebody cannot play with u ppl again? undecided
So a whole somebori like me no fit follow you too shoki lipsrsealed

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by ipodstinks: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nkem4040:

Fayose and FFK are not Afonjas...get that into your head!
They are not afonja, they are your father's brother.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by JideAmuGiaka: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What is this one saying? Tell me how ihe is gonna meet that condition? Tell me any Jewish man that will stand for him.. Mind you not Nigeria Jewish leader oooo..

You think the judge that grant him bail with that kinda condition na fool? LOL

Beside where is he now? Still in Kuje hahah..

Is there anything too hard for God to do?.
Before now you and your likes never believe that he will be granted bail. GOAN DIE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Goke7: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Before now you and your likes never believe that he will be granted bail. GOAN DIE.

God don enter the matter now abi? na wa o!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by famology(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
D bail conditions na wa o! go nd read d details on vanguard,it's almost restraining d man to incommunicado.hope hez able 2 gt a jewish leader.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

is this the first time he is being granted bail? hahaha That bail was just a show and let's see a Jewish leader that will stand as surety for man facing a treasonable charge hahah..

Even the Judge said he should not participate in any protest or rally, He should not be seen standing where more than 10 people is, He should not be seen in a gathering of many people hahah.. What do you think about those condition? With that kinda condition, he might be release in the morning and be arrested again in the evening and they will say he is seen standing with more than 10 people so he is planing something.. haha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by JideAmuGiaka: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goke7:

God don enter the matter now abi? na wa o!

God has bn in the matter, have you not heard him call on Chukwu Okike Abiama?. That's the Almighty God that creates the universe. If you are not happy, GOAN DIE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Bridget95(f): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
gberra:
IPOB must fall cry

with successmatters IPOB must fall.
you know it deep down in your heart that you are lying to your very self.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by JideAmuGiaka: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

is this the first time he is being granted bail? hahaha That bail was just a show and let's see a Jewish leader that will stand as surety for man facing a treasonable charge hahah..

Even the Judge said he should not participate in any protest or rally, He should not be seen standing where more than 10 people is, He should not be seen in a gathering of many people hahah.. What do you think about those condition? With that kinda condition, he might be release in the morning and be arrested again in the evening and they will say he is seen standing with more than 10 people so he is planing something.. haha

You are PAINED just say yes.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Goke7: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

God has bn in the matter, have you not heard him call on Chukwu Okike Abiama?. That's the Almighty God that creates the universe. If you are not happy, GOAN DIE.

Ok, we are waiting for the recognized Jewish leader who will stand as sure-tee o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by nell4: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
franchizy:
The judge has been compromised, thunder will fire this judge for granting a terorist, criminal and an enemy of state bail.

I swear if kanu is allowed to go home, we will shut down all activities in the country.

We will mobilize all Nigerian youths to stage a protest against this fraudulent judge.

Kanu must be executed.

Nonsense
chaii. See painment oo

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by nell4: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
gberra:
I don't have your time now. First, Let me go kill off Nmamdi kanu & throw his corpse in the lagoon before coming to deal with a sitting duck like you.

IPOB shall never prosper cheesy
same to you bro. Same to you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by goldedprince: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
all his Igbos members that couldnt even go to court to support him will persuade him to rant again and him being stupid will rant, then he will end in jail again.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by pchukwudi: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
I have a hunch that IPOB (and Igbo organizations) may appeal/reject those bail conditions. The demand has always been unconditional release. And why release him and remand his colleagues? That's hypocritical in spite of the "medical" clause attached to it.

As per having a Jewish leader to stand for him, you are simply a learner. What the Judge just did (though unknowingly) is actually a key to the legitimization and solidification of the Isreali-Biafran relationship.

In fact NK already has a few Jewish lobbiests prior to his arrest. And I cannot say more than that.
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by nwaiwucharles(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
God bless zoogeria and the animals living in it, BIAFRAISTAND

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
[s]
YelloweWest:
I congratulate Nnamdi Kanu on his bail grant. Though I do.t support the biafra movement if it's trying to annex rivers state and other Niger Delta regions by force, I'm very happy to hear of thus great news.

Nnamdi Kanu is a brave man. He has my respect.
[/s]

Stale
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
pchukwudi:
I have a hunch that IPOB (and Igbo organizations) may appeal/reject those bail conditions. The demand has always been unconditional release. And why release him and remand his colleagues? That's hypocritical in spite of the "medical" clause attached to it.

As per having a Jewish leader to stand for him, you are simply a learner. What the Judge just did (though unknowingly) is actually a key to the legitimization and solidification of the Isreali-Biafran relationship.

In fact NK already has a few Jewish lobbiests prior to his arrest. And I cannot say more than that.

Okay waiting for the Jewish leader that will come and stand for him..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
whereas no igbo leader support dis man in d court of law,only own very own two afonja men fayose and ffk from my own state ekiti,and d flat headed people will not admit dat dey are coward smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by sbashir10(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
successmatters:
Nkpakara nwere ike ima ozodingba, ma ozodingba ga anariri

Oji ofo ga ana.

Onye ji mmadu na ani, ji onwe ya.

Onye ji Ihe nwata, welie aka ya elu, aka fuba ya ufu, owetuo aka, nwata ewekwara Ihe ya.

Okirikiri ka ana agba ukwu ose, adighi ari ose elu.

(Translation for Biafrans who don't understand Igbo)

(1) A small trap can catch a huge gorilla, but it will will never capture it. The gorilla must reach its house, even with the trap.

(2) An honest man will always go home free

(3) Anyone who is holding someone to the ground, must remain with him on the ground.

(4) if you seize a child's toy and raise it over your head so the child cannot touch it, later your hand will pain you, and you will drop the toy for the child.

(5) You can only circle around a pepper plant, but never can you climb it.
your replies
1) at least the trap slow down the gorilla
2) Except for ojokwu who ran to ivory coast abi..
3 except when the person didn't plan well, all you have to do is to cripple the person ure holding down.
4) see mumu, why will i hold it up, when i can just destroy the toy, or make i tro am in roof top, ode oshi
5) see mumu, i go wear protective suit climb am. if there is a need, why would a sensible person wanna climb pepper, when pepper is not tree type.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
ustice Binta Nyako of an Abuja Federal High Court on Tuesday granted bail to the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu in the sum of N300 million with three sureties in like sum, on health grounds.

However, Kanu is expected to meet the following conditions before and after regaining freedom:

Ø One of the sureties must be a senior and highly recognised Nigerian of Igbo descent

Ø The second surety must be a highly recognised believer in Judaism

Ø The third surety must be resident with landed property in Abuja

Ø Sureties to deposit their international passports with the court

Till conclusion of trial…

Ø Kanu must not grant interview

Ø Kanu must not be in a crowd exceeding 10 people

Ø Kanu must not hold rallies

Ø Kanu's health report should be made available to the court monthly

The bail terms were described by lawyers as multiple and stringent.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/law/biafra-bail-conditions-that-must-be-fulfilled-before-kanu-regains-freedom/194999.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by XerXers: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jakpon:
What is wrong with you people? Two afonja men: FFK and Fayose are currently in court in support of our leader while our own eastern leaders are nowhere to be found. Let us leave afonja and celebrate this news first
Fayose and FFK are not Afonjas. Eastern leaders already did the job long ago so keep FFK and Fayose opportunistic presence out of it

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

This conditions and somebody still claiming victory. grin grin

Mandela fought and was not given such condition before he was freed.

Igbos should be ashamed of themselves. So they can not release Kanu in Commando style according to their bragging ? It took useless conditions and negotiations.

Bunch of mouth makers.
He cant even meet those conditions and even if he does, i am sure his bail will be revoked in a week as you know the albino cant keep his mouth shut. He'll be granting newspaper interviews and holding IPOB rallies in a week grin. This thing is far from over, meanwhile he is to be remanded to Kuje prisons pending the perfection of his bail conditions
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by enigma3000: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
amuijiji:

Pls gather ur family members to rearrest him...

Ovuru Eke
flyprick try to read btw d lines
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by femolii: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
So Osus think the release of kanu will give them opportunity to have biafra never, let osu son go n hide him self in shame for now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by jumobi1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
He shouldn't accept it. It doesn't even sound realistic and rational.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Barzinime(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Which kain proverb be this? You for climb am before ! undecided undecided
successmatters:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by Obdk: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
Fake news from the Liepod radio

I just wan kno if u still dey
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by PDJT: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Good!
He is a good Man.
Set the innocent man free.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - Ohamadike 1!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by PDJT: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Haters of Freedom right now ... grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by glamay(f): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
successmatters:
Nkpakara nwere ike ima ozodingba, ma ozodingba ga anariri

Oji ofo ga ana.

Onye ji mmadu na ani, ji onwe ya.

Onye ji Ihe nwata, welie aka ya elu, aka fuba ya ufu, owetuo aka, nwata ewekwara Ihe ya.

Okirikiri ka ana agba ukwu ose, adighi ari ose elu.

(Translation for Biafrans who don't understand Igbo)

(1) A small trap can catch a huge gorilla, but it will will never capture it. The gorilla must reach its house, even with the trap.

(2) An honest man will always go home free

(3) Anyone who is holding someone to the ground, must remain with him on the ground.

(4) if you seize a child's toy and raise it over your head so the child cannot touch it, later your hand will pain you, and you will drop the toy for the child.

Nna hi muru

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Men Who Arrested PMB During The '85 Coup (photos) / Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University / Photo Of El-Zakzaky Receiving Treatment In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.