Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun (16162 Views)

Four Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Police While Robbing In Lekki (video) / CCTV captures four armed Robbers In Action At A Florida Liquor Store / 8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
An Osun High Court on Tuesday in Osogbo sentenced four persons to death for conspiracy and armed robbery.

The convicts, Joseph Moses, 24, Samuel Job, 19, Gideon Ode, 25, and Daniel Abraham, 24, were brought to the court on a four-count charge of armed robbery and conspiracy.

The prosecutor, Abdulrahman Temitope, had told the court that the convicts committed the offense on October 14, 2013 at about 8:00 p.m. along Kajola expressway in Osogbo.

Temitope said the convicts conspired among themselves to rob one Abubakar Rauf of his motorcycle with registration number BDG 896 QB.

“The suspects conspired to attack the complainant with a knife and dangerous weapons collecting his motorcycle.

“They injured the complainant and also carted away his Bajaj motorcycle to their house before they were apprehended,” the prosecutor said.

Mr. Temitope said the crime committed had been a serial occurrence within the vicinity which had led to the death and missing of some persons.

The prosecutor said the offences contravened Section 6 and is punishable under section 1 of the Robbery and Fire Arm (Special Provision) Cap R11, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.

Counsel to the accused, Jimmy Jones, however, pleaded with the judge to temper justice with mercy in her judgment.

Delivering judgment, Justice Olubunmi Ayoola sentenced the convicts to death due to the magnitude of their crime, adding that the prosecutor had proved his case beyond any reasonable doubt.
(NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/229558-nigerian-court-sentences-four-armed-robbers-death.html

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lalasticlala angry

The irony is that our politheifcians are looting billions and still walks free cry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by chimah3(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
RIP

Hope other criminals keep learning...CRIME NEVER PAYS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by obembet(f): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
RIP in adv

Get 15-16k from your MMM 2016 mavro, chat me up on WhatsApp 08039561115.. It will cost u oo..
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by lovelove2323: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
hmmmm shocked
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by Orpe7(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ghen ghen
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by brainpulse: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
They are all IPod land developers. There trade in crime is more than the Boko haram and Fulani herds men.

6 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by siraj1402(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
They are criminal anywhere they are.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by donfemo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Seems its better to steal Billions in Nigeria, The more you steal the less your punishment. But lets say no to the death penalty.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by brenister10: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
While the bigger thieves are cooling off in Abuja and other places.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by DollarAngel(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
OSUN

Joseph Moses, 24, Samuel Job, 19, Gideon Ode, 25, and Daniel Abraham, 24,
I need their native names

7 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by SQLmastar(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
NCAN floor member, reporting from Fernando po...
Na the Brown-roof republikans...

known for human parts assembly, skin mutilation, etc... angry angry

Haba mana Mrs. judge. The verdict is too strict nau. shebi na only one indian bike them steal nau. DEATH SENTENCE? angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by Franzinni: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is very change driven.... Buhari led apc government has been the worst governing body I have ever seen in my 30 something years on earth... Where the long arm of the law is short in the eyes of the rich and powerful but quick to wrap around the common man.. If it were the movies.... One super hero will just start to kill all this criminals in power until he finally gets to the head.. And then he will throw him from the top of aso rock.... As heavy action background music plays... But that is the movies tho.. Mtcheeeeewwww! I just taya.

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by seunlayi(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
good for them
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by Tazdroid(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sad, young men on death row
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by Tazdroid(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
DollarAngel:
OSUN

Joseph Moses, 24, Samuel Job, 19, Gideon Ode, 25, and Daniel Abraham, 24,
I need their native names

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by jerfey114(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by missioner(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kill them all..
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Let them serve as deterrent to others.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by lazygal: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Lalasticlala angry

The irony is that our politheifcians are looting billions and still walks free cry

Gbam!
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by stunnert(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lol lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by Nigeriadondie: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Theives in power are so smart to make laws so that offences like armed robbery, kidnapping etc can earn death sentence because they will never get involved in such type of crime but to make corruption & abuse of public offence a death penalty they will never as it is d crime they commut so as not to shoot themselves in d leg. Rather what we ve is a mere 2 years or plea bargaining for someone who stole billions which may ve denied millions access to quality health care to save lives, fail to construct road to avert loss of lives from avoidable accidents, provision of power so that people dont die from generator fumes etc
A single act of corruption can kill many than a single act of armed robbery. Infact, crime wud cease the moment there is equitable wealth distribution. Becasuse there is more than enough to satisfy all but sadly not enough to satisfy d greed of a few

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by Organs(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Since 2013 and you are passing judgement now. Habaaa, also the 19 year old was 15/16 then, actually if they did not kill or harm their victims, give them 3 years and let them be for time served. Habaaa, Ibori dey there, deziani dey there, Lamido, Atiku and Saraki dey warm up for presidency, even IBB is chilling in Minna and we are here sentencing people to death....
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by Heineken(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Real CONFUSSION! Is when u meet two ABOKI arguing seriously, and u getting there, one of them turn and ask u, # shey na toothpaste marry animal calling# with confusion u ask him to repeat what he said, he still repeat the same thing. You left, only after proper research, calculating and sleepless night, you now discover what he meant #shey na Tu-face marry Annie Macaulay#

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Good development.

Pls kill all thieves and yahoo boys
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
stunnert:
robbing no longer pays
join the league of yahoo boys and become rich and gain power with your money
real fact

Haters keep off
see him face.
Useless thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by sotall(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
na wa oooo.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by holluphemydavid(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
pishure or idonbelivit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by stunnert(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
beardlessdude:
see him face. Useless thief
nigga u just a hater and a broke ass loser
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by buffalowings: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tazdroid:
Sad, young men on death row

My nigga

I'm in the same age grade and my main priority is to make a score with women
Somehow these guys are on death row
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
stunnert:

nigga u just a hater and a broke ass loser
your thief father no get money reach me. I make legit money online. I don't scam people like you petty thief.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by buffalowings: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
SQLmastar:
NCAN floor member, reporting from Fernando po...
Na the Brown-roof republikans...

known for human parts assembly, skin mutilation, etc... angry angry

Haba mana Mrs. judge. The verdict is too strict nau. shebi na only one indian bike them steal nau. DEATH SENTENCE? angry angry

Shut up dia

We don't have their native names
Re: Four Armed Robbers Sentenced To Death In Osun by stunnert(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
beardlessdude:
your thief father no get money reach me. I make legit money online. I don't scam people like you petty thief.

fool you wish your father had the quarter of my money
you letting the lil change u getting get into ur moronic head loser
u better stop hating and go get that money stupid dumb ass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nursing Mother, Baby, Boy Drown As Lagos Officials Chase Residents / Gunmen Kidnap 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls, Two Teachers / More Graphic Pics From Fatal Accident In Onitsha Today (it's Horrific)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.