Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Existence Of The Supernatural? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Existence Of The Supernatural? (329 Views)

I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Existence Of The Supernatural? by EVarn(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Some people believe that the very existence of the universe is a parody of the eternal conflict that continues to rage between God and Satan,this conflict supposedly takes place in the spiritual realm and humans can key into the murky waters of celestial politics by dabbling into the supernatural; hence,the use of witchcraft,sorcery,mysticism,"holy spirit"/religion and subtle parapsycology has been explored by humanity to address critical issues of life.
Though athiests,by virtue of intellectual examination,have been quite vehement in dismissing such an idea,seeing it as gaseous and illogical.
This brings me to my question,do athiests believe that the supernatural or paranormal exist?,for example,do they believe that juju(charm) and sorcery exist?.
If yes,then doesnt that mean that there is a God or gods and Satan?.
I'm curious.
Re: Existence Of The Supernatural? by orisa37: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
EVarn:
Some people believe that the very existence of the universe is a parody of the eternal conflict that continues to rage between God and Satan,this conflict supposedly takes place in the spiritual realm and humans can key into the murky waters of celestial politics by dabbling into the supernatural; hence,the use of witchcraft,sorcery,mysticism,"holy spirit"/religion and subtle parapsycology has been explored by humanity to address critical issues of life.
Though athiests,by virtue of intellectual examination,have been quite vehement in dismissing such an idea,seeing it as gaseous and illogical.
This brings me to my question,do athiests believe that the supernatural or paranormal exist?,for example,do they believe that juju(charm) and sorcery exist?.
If yes,then doesnt that mean that there is a God or gods and Satan?.
I'm curious.

Yes. there's God, The Supreme Spirit and He's The Breaths of all Spirits and spirits bad and good, real and abstract.
Re: Existence Of The Supernatural? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
I'm Atheist and paranormal existence is a fact. Paranormal means something that we can't explain using latest logics. So, what paranormal means in the 15th century could not be paranormal now, if we understood the reasons behind it. Also, a given paranormal could not be paranormal in the future(example, 22 century), if we solved it using future logics. Anything that we can't explain now is paranormal. So, paranormal had always existed and still exist and will always exist until we solved everything(which I personally doubt).

(1) (Reply)

Unmhm- When God Say Yes, Mr. President, No One Can Say NO! / Church Leader’s Daughter Forced Into Islamic Marriage / The Battles Of Life Is Domiciled In The Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.