Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam (3596 Views)

All APC Senators- Elect, Enroute Aso Rock To Meet With President Buhari(pictures / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State / Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock To Celebrate With Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by Freegift75: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
A local prophet shared an intimidating revelation he had on friday, where it became apparent that Aso Rock will experience a great LOSS soon.

Prophet Samson Olumakinde of Praise In Zion Ministry, Ibarapa. Osun Sate Who during friday March 31st vigil led his church members to pray against the impending death the state will witness on April 23, has come out again to declare that, according to the revelation he had, Aso rock curtain will encounter a wild storm and there is going to be a great loss.

The immediate residents of the Prophet became dumbfounded at the new revelation because exactly April 23 as the Prophet declared, a great politician, Senator Adeleke died and the whole state was thrown into commotion.

According to him: "...holy Spirit reveals that heaven's Storm will visit Aso Rock. I saw the curtain torn and the entire nation mourn a great loss. This will happen soon..."

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by nifemi25(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Thank god you couldn't see if its baba or not. I will only believe this if he gives us the name of the person and the actual date.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by konshency(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
oya make i book dix page....
Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by Nasa28(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
OK ooo.

Soon, just soon
Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by SweetJoystick(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
This one don put 1+1 together, hoping or thinking Buhari will die....smh why he just dey see am?

4 Likes

Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by Pieromania: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
PMB may u live long.Wailers are masturbating right nw thinking it is PMB.
They are already disappointed cos it's PMB's grandma

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by Freegift75: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pieromania:
PMB may u live long.Wailers are masturbating right nw thinking it is PMB.
They are already disappointed cos it's PMB's grandma

U too funny...PMB get grandMa

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by Emestar1999: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Watching is the word

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by vatiqan(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
lets go and stop it.

Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by Repairnigeria(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
all these yanga prophet
Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by titi4fola(f): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
May I never hate anybody to the point of wishing him/her dead. For the power of life and death belong to no one else but GOD. Abeg Prophet Samson, instead of prophetising why not pray so that we don't witness any loss again...either great or not....enough of dying today-dying tomorrow. Abi Na so so death death holy spirit is revealing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by SalamRushdie: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Using the Presidents Ill health to decieve gullible followers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by freethesheeple(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Using the Presidents Ill health to decieve gullible followers
Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by Tazdroid(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is what happens when some people are gullible and let things like this sink in without asking the right questions

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by Nutase: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
cry crying in advance
Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by foyeks2001(f): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
its the President.... had that revelation as well abt 4days ago...dreamt that what played out in the case of Yaraduaa is abt to repeat itself again...the cabals are at work...

I knew he won't last long on that seat, still went ahead and voted him.
Before the election, I had a dream that d late Yaradua won the presidential election, when I woke up from the dream, I was like Yaradua bawo ?

I only pray God in His infinite mercy, add more years to his age because if this man had not won d elections, Nigeria wld have been dead by now.

we shud endeavour to include Mr President in our prayers, that God's will be done in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
This one na prophet toooo.
We don suffer....chaiiiiii
Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 26, 2017
DSS visiting your family house coded no worry.
Guyman
Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by Emassive(m): 3:23am On Apr 26, 2017
Wait till they find dollars inside your office or store room soon.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by 0955eb027(m): 5:09am On Apr 26, 2017
Nawa o! Prophet Sam, who told you that you'll live longer than the so called man that you wish death for?
Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by omowolewa: 6:09am On Apr 26, 2017
If Ibarapa is in Osun State, then Ngwa is in Anambra. Yeye Prophets with yeye permutations
Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by Vicolan: 6:29am On Apr 26, 2017
Death is smelling on this Baba oooh because if not who else wan die for Aso Rock again? Maybe presidency

But wait ooo where is your Source naw?
Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by Babzrockman: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2017
U better preach heaven rather than preaching prosperity.
Y can't u pray against this?
Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by abescom: 6:41am On Apr 26, 2017
foyeks2001:
its the President.... had that revelation as well abt 4days ago...dreamt that what played out in the case of Yaraduaa is abt to repeat itself again...the cabals are at work...

I knew he won't last long on that seat, still went ahead and voted him.
Before the election, I had a dream that d late Yaradua won the presidential election, when I woke up from the dream, I was like Yaradua bawo ?

I only pray God in His infinite mercy, add more years to his age because if this man had not won d elections, Nigeria wld have been dead by now.

we shud endeavour to include Mr President in our prayers, that God's will be done in Nigeria.
Josephine is that you?
Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by bantudra: 6:44am On Apr 26, 2017
when are we going to put all this criminals in prison??...they dont know how to work,they only talk everytime...

who told them that we need them to tell us anything??....
Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by whiten: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Freegift75:
A local prophet shared an intimidating revelation he had on friday, where it became apparent that Aso Rock will experience a great LOSS soon.

Prophet Samson Olumakinde of Praise In Zion Ministry, Ibarapa. Osun Sate Who during friday March 31st vigil led his church members to pray against the impending death the state will witness on April 23, has come out again to declare that, according to the revelation he had, Aso rock curtain will encounter a wild storm and there is going to be a great loss.

The immediate residents of the Prophet became dumbfounded at the new revelation because exactly April 23 as the Prophet declared, a great politician, Senator Adeleke died and the whole state was thrown into commotion.

According to him: "...holy Spirit reveals that heaven's Storm will visit Aso Rock. I saw the curtain torn and the entire nation mourn a great loss. This will happen soon..."

Nah his family that will experience great loss soon

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by 989900: 7:12am On Apr 26, 2017
The President is sick and old . . . so much for 'prophesy'.

Death is a possibility (I don't see any spiritual vision or sh!t here) but this same 'man of Satan' or any of his gullible followers can sure die before the President.

Isiaka Adeleke wouldn't have thought he will die before Buhari.
Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by Jaideyone(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2017
stupid as$ prophets of doom everywhere these days
Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by Dansiki1: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2017
Buhari Eni to ba so wipe ko ku a siwaju re ku, oro bi ekun bi ose ni labalaba fi un dari wo igbo. Mr President, as long as you are you are doing the right thing, whoever wishes you death will die before you. Amin

(1) (Reply)

First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] / Alhaji Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo: A Better Choice Before Nigerians / Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.