Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician (3590 Views)

No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu / Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by mrrights: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Olawepo urges electorate to vote out corrupt politician

A presidential aspirant under the platform of Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN), Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, has charged the electorate to vote out political parties and corrupt leaders who have failed in delivering on their campaign promises.
Insisting that Nigerian should take back their country by taking advantage of the 2019 general elections, he said the electorate should beware of corrupt politicians who are now regrouping to buy their conscience.

Speaking yesterday in Lagos, he said there was the need for Nigerians to avoid politicians who do not have the interest of the country at heart, but are only interested in amassing public wealth through corruption to buy votes for their re-election.

According to him, although the All Progressives Congress (APC) has failed, members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who were defeated in 2015, could not present themselves as credible alternatives soon after.

He, therefore, urged Nigerians to de-market corrupt politicians and vote buyers by voting them out, noting: “The only reason why Nigerians vote for APC or PDP is gratification, because they neither have electoral value nor credible registered members, but depend largely on rented crowds.”

lawepo-Hashim stated that ANN was targeting 14 million first time voters, who could not be bought with money or gifts, but are determined to make a difference next year.

https://guardian.ng/news/olawepo-urges-electorate-to-vote-out-corrupt-politician/
Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by Kingosytex(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
that means that every elected office in nigeria will be empty because all poliTRICIANS are thieves and also corrupt even the acclaimed "saint" doomhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by mrrights: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
This is why ANN is the credible option. A party of technocrats and highly intelligent people
Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by miqos03: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Seen
Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by BruncleZuma: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by Pabloosas(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by Groovenaija360(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by Evanzy: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Earn free bitcoin every minute, all you need is just your bitcoin address to start https:///2QoaQ2g
Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by Jackipapa: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Every politician is corrupt in Nigeria, incoming , outgoing, coming coming, coming going and going going!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by olufalaye: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ok

Pls I had to narrate my pains here. 2 months ago I was involved in a bike accident, it was severe I couldn't go to my part time work, hereby loosing the job.
The pain behind all this is that I need to pay my tuition fee in less than a week. I do not have parents since a tender age, so am all I've got for myself.
Am. Currently in my final year, just some months to finish.
pls good people of this forum help me out, any amount donated is something. The total fee is 80.300 and I have proof of all this to confirm
Pls I also need a part time job around Abeokuta axis. I have nothing to move on right now.
My account details is on my profile for any assistance
Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by maxtop(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
If only people will heed and listen. The suffering in the land is second to none that's why people collect their life time bonus before and during election time. I will not be surprised if those set of people are back in the government to finished us up.
Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by Koolking(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nigerian politicians and non-politicians are corrupt. Investigate most organisations companies it will shock you how CEOs/MDs and other top ranked officers mismanage assigned resources (human and material) at their disposals. And you think same Nigerians with golden opportunity of managing this country will not do worst? Visit most homes and see how their heads misbehave.

I have a problem with all these naive slowpokes shouting youth-leadership. Which present and past Nigerian politicians did not start as a youth in their leadership quest? We keep deceiving ourselves that we have better options in youth. I can assure you, the present youth will be worst in leadership. If you doubt me, check their leadership capacity and achievements in higher institutions. Simple SUG elections are rigged, meagre resources for common good are diverted for personal use, and you believe these attitude will change when they take up leadership in broader field? A Leopard does not change its spot bro. Forget all these pretenders promising heaven and earth, they only need you to validate their mission to self aggrandisement. Nobody cares about you in Nigeria. Do your best and believe in you.

Nigerians are selfish and proudly lawless. Expect nothing lofty even if an angel is at the helm of affairs, he will be frustrated out.

The day of reckoning is not here yet.

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by Developrog(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by mrrights: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
maxtop:
If only people will heed and listen. The suffering in the land is second to none that's why people collect their life time bonus before and during election time. I will not be surprised if those set of people are back in the government to finished us up.

It is our duty to stop them. We must never allow them. Lets support credible third force that ANN represents
Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by pacificom: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
mrrights:
Olawepo urges electorate to vote out corrupt politician

A presidential aspirant under the platform of Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN), Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, has charged the electorate to vote out political parties and corrupt leaders who have failed in delivering on their campaign promises.
Insisting that Nigerian should take back their country by taking advantage of the 2019 general elections, he said the electorate should beware of corrupt politicians who are now regrouping to buy their conscience.

Speaking yesterday in Lagos, he said there was the need for Nigerians to avoid politicians who do not have the interest of the country at heart, but are only interested in amassing public wealth through corruption to buy votes for their re-election.

According to him, although the All Progressives Congress (APC) has failed, members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who were defeated in 2015, could not present themselves as credible alternatives soon after.

He, therefore, urged Nigerians to de-market corrupt politicians and vote buyers by voting them out, noting: “The only reason why Nigerians vote for APC or PDP is gratification, because they neither have electoral value nor credible registered members, but depend largely on rented crowds.”

lawepo-Hashim stated that ANN was targeting 14 million first time voters, who could not be bought with money or gifts, but are determined to make a difference next year.

https://guardian.ng/news/olawepo-urges-electorate-to-vote-out-corrupt-politician/

INEC must overhaul our party system regulations in order to shamble the ambition of corrupt politicians. Lets impose stringent conditions on our political offices. e.g

1) Members must run an NGO that provides humanitarian services to his constituent for 5yrs (Political NYSC) before dreaming of contesting for any political office.
2) Members must be an embodiment and active member of a political party for 5yrs before having right to contest for political post.
3) Members must declare their assetts and get certified by EFCC to ensure that they have acquired their wealth through record of hard work with thorough background check.

Conditions like these 3 mentioned will sting away fake and rogue individuals from raising their head up during political transitions, but on the contrary pave way for those who sincerely desire to work for the progress of their constituent and the nation when they hold political offices.
Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by bilms(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
pacificom:

INEC must overhaul our party system regulations in order to shamble the ambition of corrupt politicians. Lets impose stringent conditions on our political offices. e.g

1) Members must run an NGO that provides humanitarian services to his constituent for 5yrs (Political NYSC) before dreaming of contesting for any political office.
2) Members must be an embodiment and active member of a political party for 5yrs before having right to contest for political post.
3) Members must declare their assetts and get certified by EFCC to ensure that they have acquired their wealth through record of hard work with thorough background check.

Conditions like these 3 mentioned will sting away fake and rogue individuals from raising their head up during political transitions, but on the contrary pave way for those who sincerely desire to work for the progress of their constituent and the nation when they hold political offices.

This is very easy for any corrupt pèrson to fulfil.
Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by bilms(m): 1:29am On Sep 13, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Olawepo Urges Electorate To Vote Out Corrupt Politician by mrrights: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2018
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Will Igbos Votes Be Enough To Win Atiku The Presidency? / Truth Be Told Electricity Is Now Constant !!! / They Are Begging Imams To Stop Praying While Arresting And Flogging Pastors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.