Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m (22296 Views)

Details Of Patience Jonathan's Forfeited Funds Published By EFCC / [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by alabiyemmy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Noblepreneur:
I am wondering why youths are celebrating this judgement. Hello I am from South South region and not interested in Politics but what I keep wondering is this :'who was Patience Jonathan before she became the First Lady"?

Also what kind of business is she into that she can boast of having about 5.5million dollars in one of her accounts?

If you are a youth and you cannot boast of atleast 100,000naira in your account and you come here to celebrate her,then you need to re-examine yourself.

Please give us answers to your questions or shut the F up.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by Noblepreneur: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Smiles. I won't come down to your level because you will sure win me(When you are ready to be smart,you should consult the smart ones)
Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
stunnert:
Oshe!! mama toh bad gan iya aiye
#role_model
wanna be like mama p

pele
Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by stunnert(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
bukolaSaraki:

pele
wah'z ur prob?

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by Nellybii: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
deflover:
[s][/s]

Trash

Tell us how it is trash?
Some idiats here still struggling with JAMB have you ever thought of it that if PMB stops fighting corruption and leaves everyone in his government to steal, he and his family will benefit most?
He is fighting for a future that he most likely won't be part of. You are here pulling your future and that of your children down by supporting the looters. Shame shame shame!!
Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by nengibo: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
BlackAfrican:
We need to be colonized again o..... USA please come and colonize Nigeria again.
So na USA colonize Nigeria before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by loomer: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
jayfierce:
Lol. She was quite funny but very corrupt.

In as much as nobody get evidence against the likes for tinubu, mama p, saraki etc. Make we stop call them corrupt or make we enter streets to show our discontent.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by k9ine(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
It amazes me that the EFCC is so clever in bungling cases anywhere and anyhow. You freeze someones account because you suspect the funds are proceed of crime. For goodness sake investigate the matter well and get a water-tight case before prosecution.

I believe the EFCC sells out its cases or their prosecution team is just loaded with mediocres. You recall how the former governor or Rivers state Peter Odili got an order or perpetual injunction from arrest or prosecution, or EFCC loosing a case of over 100 charges against Ibori of Delta State. It's sad.

Tallesty1:
They're losing cases back to back.

BMC right now

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by Vivian16: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Have u shifted ground from Buhari 2019 to dis trash keep consoling your self
OwoLee:
THE LEGENDARY MUHAMMADU BUHARI!!!

Even if Buhari Dies by Oni Gbolabo
1. How many people making news of a 74 year old man will live up to 74 and still be relevant?
2. If he dies he had achieved what a younger and vibrant man called Jonathan failed to do. Its a shame on our generation that a man of 74 is the one curbing corruption so that he can rescue our future and we have young men supporting looters
3. How many of them have a father who lived up to 74 and still relevant.
4. If Buhari dies today may his soul rest in peace, its we younger ones that will be left with the problem of how to tackle corruption and rescue our future in Nigeria.
5. Buhari' s name is in GOLD while some of the younger ones names are in the mud.
6. Many of the people who worked with Buhari as junior officers are dead today, even few ones living such as IBB is a relic of shame and disgrace.

Buhari is NOT a failure and posterity will honour him.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
What a terrible day to be an afonja
walai! Afonjas won't like today, kanu and now this

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by pat1612(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Noblepreneur:
I am wondering why youths are celebrating this judgement. Hello I am from South South region and not interested in Politics but what I keep wondering is this :'who was Patience Jonathan before she became the First Lady"?

Also what kind of business is she into that she can boast of having about 5.5million dollars in one of her accounts?

If you are a youth and you cannot boast of atleast 100,000naira in your account and you come here to celebrate her,then you need to re-examine yourself.

You spoke my mind smiley
We say politician are corrupt we say country is not going anywhere all that is we say...
Democracy is WE nobody think about that cry
Some are celebrating because she is from certain region and they see it as their victory on others
I am not saying that all money there is not her if she has earn it she can enjoy it but as a business man and as a common person i know that 95 % of people lets say nigerians or people celebrating her will not be able to boast of 5 % of what she has made in their entire life angry
But who am i to judge any body let them enjoy what they have.

My opinion no offence intended to anybody smiley

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tenim47:
smh

Walahi, corruption seems to be wining these days. SMH.
Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by juman(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Good name is better than silver.
Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by Goddex: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tallesty1:

BMC right now

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by mangood74: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tallesty1:

HA HA TAKING COVER

BMC right now

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by Duru009(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jonathan is winning already...
Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by deebsman1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
No hope for Nigeria
Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by juman(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
The east always complain of neglect by the federal government.
But when an eastern man became president, he also could not do their roads, the second niger bridge etc.

A wasted opportunity.
Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by fruitsville: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is exactly why I said that, Buhari is FOOL! WHY start what you can't FINISHED??
Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by 4Play(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
obonujoker:
As you support Tinubu, na so I go support patience...

To me this is irrational. That corruption investigations are deployed to hound political adversaries is no basis for supporting corruption.

It's usually better to tackle corruption in a politically biased way than not to tackle it all. There is no innocent reason explaining Patience Jonathan's wealth.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by 4Play(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
4Play:

To me this is irrational. That corruption investigations are deployed to hound political adversaries is no basis for supporting corruption.

It's usually better to tackle corruption in a politically biased way than not to tackle it all. There is no innocent reason explaining Patience Jonathan's wealth.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by juman(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Anini with phd.
Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

You are here shouting afonja up and down like your life depend on the $5.9million stashed in PEJ account, You complain of hunger and your region in dilapidated states, Some miscreants are blaming Government and planing to bombing their region not mine and you are jubilation because because one barren witch have been given access to your future hahaha.
Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by kenny987(f): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2017
olujastro:
The Efcc changed its mind about appealing the case thereby allowing an absentee Perm Sec in Bayelsa unfettered access to $5.9m?
Something is wrong somewhere and Nigerians really deserve an explanation for this.

Have u asked for an explanation from the EFCC regarding all d amazing sums of cash being supposedly discovered at Kaduna airport, former BDC in Lagos, 400m in d market and Osborne towers?
Re: Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m by Mentcee(m): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

I came late but...

Guy, idi egwu!

Iga egbu mmadu one day!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Wins Katsina Bye-election / Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello / Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Ganduje, APC Leaders Meet Ibrahim Shekarau Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.