Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,049 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

How To Hit Financial Targets As A Bank Marketer. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Hit Financial Targets As A Bank Marketer. (474 Views)

2019 FINANCIAL Targets..how Much Have You Made So Far / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) / How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hit Financial Targets As A Bank Marketer. by databoy247(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
My kid cousin just got a job as a marketer with one of the new generation banks.

He has been given a target of N5million monthly. Please for those experienced in this, how and what strategies can he make use of to achieve this target?

I suggested he recommends an esusu program among shop owners and market people. Instead of doing their normal daily contribution with someone they don't know, they can do it with the bank. He moves round and collect their daily esusu contribution.

But I don't really know the details on how it works. Can someone shed more light on this? Is it a feasible idea to meet his target?

Please other contributions are highly welcome.
Re: How To Hit Financial Targets As A Bank Marketer. by databoy247(m): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2017
Anyone?

(1) (Reply)

Fascinating Mini Spy Camera With Wifi Technology / Urgent Request :Dredger wanted!Read for details / Design Websites For As Low As 10,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.