Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) (32076 Views)

Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video / Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by Baroba(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
yorex2011:
160ft is hard to believe
Thats 16 basketball rims

More than 25 tall men

Haba

I doubt it, they are probably not quite sure of the depth.. No bruises, na lie..
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by DoNotGiveUp: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Happy he was rescued alive.

I recently lost my job and have been feeling depressed because I am no longer able to cater for my parents and siblings. I have been searching and applying for a new job but yet to get one.

To survive during this hard times;

Please, I humbly beg you to let me handle your laundry. Trust me, I am very good with washing and ironing clothes because my colleagues usually ask which dry cleaner does my laundry.

If you have a business, please you could also send me to pick up and deliver any parcel within Lagos.

NB: I had to create a new account so I can be anonymous and not feel ashamed to do this. Before you do transaction with me, I am willing to tender a valid national ID.

Please help me.
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by youngest85(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
God is good
jamex93:
tank God he no die

but which kind well be 160ft

who dig am...

are u thinking wat am thinking
EmekaBlue:
lucky him

My thought exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by classicoladammy: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Thank God for him
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Make e no be say this guy been plan sucide ooo
All of us go follow survive this recession so let's keep the faith.
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Uuumm...what he was thinking before he fell down there? Or did he juz jumped...
I wouldn't know what's on his mind.
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by Babsnip: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
yorex2011:
160ft is hard to believe
Thats 16 basketball rims

More than 25 tall men

Haba

Well spotted!
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by cashreport: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
GloriaNinja:
SUICIDE GONE WRONG, I GUESS. undecided
Capital Gloria Ninja

Capital greetings to you

Capital letter bye to u
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by LAFO: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
It is Well even in the WELL
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
beewhy009:
Abeg, who dig dah kain well 160 ft keh...
I was about to ask the question b4 I saw your post. We just bandy figures around in Nigeria.
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by savictory2(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who send am... He wants die?? shocked shocked
ebusfav:
A 45-year-old man who fell into a 160ft well in a yet to be understood event, around 6.35 a.m. at No. 38 Kujore Street Ojota, Lagos, was saved by officials of the Lagos State Fire Service, LASEMA Response Team and other emergency agencies.

The man who sustained a right femoral fracture and left knee joint dislocation, has been moved to the hospital for further treatment.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/45-year-old-man-rescued-from-160ft-well.html

Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by policy12: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
TONYE001:
I must commend the Lagos State emergency services. I see they are pretty active and swift and their response...(compared to their Nigerian counterparts..)

What is ur point now? You mean they are better than Nigeria own as a nation, you mean a state emergency is better than Federal emergency Chai...fear God o

Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by donbenie(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
All is well that ends well..
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by Jabioro: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
The angels refused to open gate for him.. You go nowhere, whether you like it or not you gonna see more than the end of this year and beyond... boboboboeee.!!!. stay here, shame on you nobody needs your attention, @other side..
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by calabardick(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
another drunkard saved from self-destruction, damn!
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
I cant believe that theres a 160ft deep well in Lagos. Just dig 5 feet anywhere and you get water.
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
[Though I was the only one that noticed the length of the well when in Lagos if you dig less than 20 feet you will hit water please op try not to exaggerate
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by Pray(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
If na woman now dem for say na witch......
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin He should be getting ready to pay 500k for attempted suicide.
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
AlexCk:
160ft well??

Like seriously,

Na oil dem be dey find when digging ni,
Mehn, that's deep
they didt kn mush about feet, when its not an oil well, even boil hole sef no even dey reach 100ft.
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by TONYE001(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
policy12:

What is ur point now? You mean they are better than Nigeria own as a nation, you mean a state emergency is better than Federal emergency Chai...fear God o

It would interest you to know that the Lagos State emergency team is a subset of the national emergency outfits (like NEMA, Fire Service, etc). So, it is only futile to compare the two.

To your question: no, your assertion isn't my point. Rather, I was comparing them with the emergency teams of other states. As far as I know (and my knowledge of this may not be outrightly correct), the Lagos guys are outstandingly swift and effective. This is how Nairaland reports them, at least.

Thank you.
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by breezeng: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
You can dig a well as deep as 180 - 200ft in Lagos and it's environment. This is due to the soil formation in d area. In areas like Abeokuta and environ, u will likely hit the rock at 30ft and that is why you can only get good water in that area by drilling a standard borehole.
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by policy12: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
TONYE001:

It would interest you to know that the Lagos State emergency team is a subset of the national emergency outfits (like NEMA, Fire Service, etc). So, it is only futile to compare the two.

To your question: no, your assertion isn't my point. Rather, I was comparing them with the emergency teams of other states. As far as I know (and my knowledge of this may not be outrightly correct), the Lagos guys are outstandingly swift and effective. This is how Nairaland reports them, at least.

Thank you.

Aii sir.

1 Like

Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by metallisc(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Uuumm...what he was thinking before he fell down there? Or did he juz jumped...

but you know what it was.....

a trap! ...and he fell into it... real deep! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by yom2(m): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
jamex93:
tank God he no die

but which kind well be 160ft

who dig am...

are u thinking wat am thinking
no mind them, may be na 16feet or 60 them call 160 feet

1 Like

Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by banjeezay(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
yorex2011:
160ft is hard to believe Thats 16 basketball rims
More than 25 tall men
Haba
that's fuckeing scary bro
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Well
Well
Well
Look what we got here

Hope you're well and alright
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by Franzinni: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
What if he died in there... Hmmm the fellow tenants will be using the water to cook bath and all without the slightest clue.... God!!! Ignorance sometimes can be bliss because if God could open our eyes to see things that we have taken into our bodies.... Nah mass suicide things straight!!!
Re: Man Rescued From 160ft Well In Lagos (Photos) by chimex4u2: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2017
ebusfav:
A 45-year-old man who fell into a 160ft well in a yet to be understood event, around 6.35 a.m. at No. 38 Kujore Street Ojota, Lagos, was saved by officials of the Lagos State Fire Service, LASEMA Response Team and other emergency agencies.

The man who sustained a right femoral fracture and left knee joint dislocation, has been moved to the hospital for further treatment.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/45-year-old-man-rescued-from-160ft-well.html

that is a big fat lie. Do u know what is 160ft? U should be a novice in measurement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Soldiers Arrested In Lagos And Ogun By The Nigerian Army (pics) / Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks / Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.