Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." (42626 Views)

Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari / Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Omeokachie: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ishaq Akintola is the current JAMB registrar.

Is he speaking for the government of the day? He campaigned very rigorously for this government during the run up to the 2015 elections.

Lai Mohammed wannabe

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by geekybabe(f): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
sbashir10:
If the mosques are actually erected in wrong places, or un-authorized piece of land, or on any government land, it should be demolished, because Islam is a religion of peace, but if it is contrary to the above, then fayose has no any right to demolish those religious building unless he wants to face wrath of Allah.

with regards to what must of the poster talked about el rufai,
must of you just typed pooh to score cheap scores and likes.
El rufai demolished any illegal building found, not only houses,
but including mosques built government road, for once i never
heard of where el rufai demolished any church due to hatred

If you dont have anything sensible to say, how about if you just keep your mouth shut? Someone builds a petrol station in the centre of a residential area, and then uses it as a mosque simulatneously because he is a religious bigot. He keeps doing that around the state. Govt comes in to say its risky to uses a petrol station for religious gathering and its illegal. You are talking about wrath. Bigot.

Where was the yeye MURIC when they were killing pastors and burning churches in Kaduna? Have you not realised that nobody is buying that lame statement u try so hard to sell to cover up the evil message of wickedness and violence?

Peace and Violence are not the same. A religion that constantly threatens is no religion of peace. A religion of wrath and anger is no religion of peace.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Graciousnaija: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
So, if nothing goes the way of your religion, it is to result to lawlessness abi

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Shafiiimran99: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:
MURIC how dare you issue orders to a Fayose in his domain?

Would any northern governor tolerate CAN's warning not to demolish churches? Where were you when churches was burnt down in the north?

The Fayose I know will bulldoze those mosques, let's see where that your treat will lead you to.

Instead of you to be begging you're issuing press statement with treat, would Buhari accept such?

Why is it that Muslim are always associated with violence?
The only thing u know is violence, why cant u say somethin about Fayose action
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by incredibleace(m): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
am not a fayose lover, but am with him on this matter.

ride on sir.i dey your back.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Haryanphe(f): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
tenderlaw:
Dear MURIC, relax and allow Allah to fight for himself. He can do it by himself.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM FIGHT FOR HIMSELF BEFORE>>>>>>>>>>>>>> COS HE NEVER EXIST

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Haryanphe(f): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
AlamienDagash:
One thing i understand is
fayose is a lunatic idiot

YOUR FATHER

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by penta(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tflex01:
I'm not against Fayose taking side, but siding with the Igbos can be very suicidal from the look of things since they have wrongly identified the Yorubas as their major problem.

Social media comments of the Igbos are enough for any right thinking Yoruba man to get sense.

Any Yoruba man that is still trying to impress the Igbos is fighting a lost battle. Unfortunately.

Gbam grin grin grin
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Enemyofpeace: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
They should shut the fok up. Have they not been dinning with him since all these years?its time for them to taste the other side of their friend
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Enemyofpeace: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
AceRoyal:

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Rule 2. has just been broken

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:

Would any northern governor tolerate CAN's warning not to demolish churches? Where were you when churches was burnt down in the north?

The Fayose I know will bulldoze those mosques, let's see where that your treat will lead you to.

Instead of you to be begging you're issuing press statement with treat, would Buhari accept such?

don't mind them jare. Fayose has phobia for muslims, yet he gave out several rams and rice to the muslims in Ekiti during sallah and you people accepted his gifts knowing that he hates you.
Spits on thread and beckons on Oshoko...
Abeg,"bulldoze" those mosques kiakia.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by AceRoyal: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
geekybabe:

If you dont have anything sensible to say, how about if you just keep your mouth shut? Someone builds a petrol station in the centre of a residential area, and then uses it as a mosque simulatneously because he is a religious bigot. He keeps doing that around the state. Govt comes in to say its risky to uses a petrol station for religious gathering and its illegal. You are talking about wrath. Bigot.

Where was the yeye MURIC when they were killing pastors and burning churches in Kaduna? Have you not realised that nobody is buying that lame statement u try so hard to sell to cover up the evil message of wickedness and violence?

Peace and Violence are not the same. A religion that constantly threatens is no religion of peace. A religion of wrath and anger is no religion of peace.

Bless you
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by deebsman1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
You are irrationally stupid for ur comment, Islam is for peace and as insinuated by you, give credible reference to all what u alleged.

For whatever reason, let him for no reasons demolish any house of God and c God's curse rain on him

deantimes:

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by AceRoyal: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=Enemyofpeace post=55911451][/quote]grin
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Origin(f): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Most of the comments were written by the same person hence threat is written as treat.

If the mosque are to be demolished for road construction and compensation is guaranteed (with valid papers) then the government can demolish.

Muric should not have issued threats , should have sought resolution but sha he is dealing with a governor who seeks relevance in theatrics. Fayose could just destroy those mosques and deny ever having a meeting.

For those forming holy holy, please look to your Christian Niger Deltans and their handy work. The recent warri and Akwa Ibom killings. If BH was Islamic would they be helping you reduce the number of mosques and Muslims

Dialogue and peaceful coexistence are so important. Muslims have held several peaceful protests and they can do it again if need be. They've gone to courts and won. But it depends on the person you are dealing with I guess.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by samuel900(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
they are surely out of sense

deantimes:

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Enemyofpeace: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
geekybabe:

chei this babe sabi finish person with English o, unlike ajepako vickyrotex and rokiatu Na only pidgin dem saving blow.

Excuse me aunty,will you marry me?
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Enemyofpeace: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:

their case tire me o
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by matoxy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
This man should be arrested. What nonsence. Nobody have monopoly of violence. Watch you tongue please.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Sammy07: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
I pray the same should happen to my dear ondo state
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by emmaitive(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
oshokomole well done, we need dis kind of gov in all d sw,se,ss,state to stop all the islamic agender in dis country..besides that muric should better shutup
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by sapele914(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goddex:
See MURIC threatening violence?

I tell people, Muslims are the same everywhere whether Iraqi Muslims, Yoruba Muslims, Iranian Muslims, Syrian Muslims, Hausa/Fulani Muslims or Afghanistan Muslims.

That penchant for violence is always in their DNA
My girlfriend is Muslim and she has no penchant for violence,it's like saying all christians are mumus for believing in a false doctrine.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by zurumking(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
sbashir10:
If the mosques are actually erected in wrong places, or un-authorized piece of land, or on any government land, it should be demolished, because Islam is a religion of peace, but if it is contrary to the above, then fayose has no any right to demolish those religious boldinghuman unless he wants to face wrath of Allah.

with regards to what must of the poster talked about el rufai,
must of you just typed pooh to score cheap scores and likes.
El rufai demolished any illegal found, only houses,
but including mosques built government road, for once i never
heard of where el rufai demolished any church due to hatred
shotshot ip
this idioi please shot up
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by willibounce1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
If them born Akintola of muric well, let him go to ekiti and tell this nonesnse to fayose and see if he will not be bulldozed with the mosques.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Yusufmanusman(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is what quran say: those christian and jews they claim they like you but their lie, be aware of them. Vote him out the next election.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Klington: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fayose is mightier than all the muric in the whole Nigeria put together... They should shut the fu*ck up . strongman of ekiti please ride on

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Sammy07: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
emmaitive:
oshokomole well done, we need dis kind of gov in all d sw,se,ss,state to stop all the islamic agender in dis country..besides that muric should better shutup
2ded
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
baganas:

Ekiti may be his domain but don't you think that there could be Christians all over Nigeria who would be endangered by fayoses hostility to Muslims in his domain. There are many big and beautiful churches around filing stations in many Muslim states. We will also kindly demolish these churches to protect worshipers from radioactive emissions

Feel free to bulldoze such Churches of ours found in any filling station or under tension wire. Unlike you people we actually want our Christian brothers and sisters to live.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Sammy07: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yusufmanusman:
This is what quran say: those christian and jews they claim they like you but their lie, be aware of them. Vote him out the next election.

lol ekiti is a Christian state, if all Muslims in both ekiti and ondo were to vote him out thier votes won't be up to 30% of ekiti Christians votes

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
smartty68:
Muslims should call their herdsmen to order because they're the major cause of deads and hardship in this country. Even boko haram too...

I stand with Fayose on this!

Fayose - "The Trump of Ekiti"

Pepper them gan

#Muslim-Race-A-Disgrace-To-Humanity#

Kai and on Sunday u we still shout love ur neighbors as ur self

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by TTLegacy: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Even in Igbo land everyone enjoys freedom to practice his/her faith. In owerri for example I know of one new big mosque at Irete and other places in owerri. A lot of churches erected in many places in the North. Think of what you say. We can afford another religious war not even in the SW
deantimes:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Beji, Niger State Village In Pictures / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls / Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.