Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." (42628 Views)

Fayose Wants Data Prices Reduced For Nigerians Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari / Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by deantimes(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
AnanseK:

But you are the one threatening violence now.

Is it that you're blind not to see your MURIC statement?
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by YoungSoldier146: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=deantimes post=55905456] MURIC how dare you issue orders to a Fayose in his domain?

Would any northern governor tolerate CAN's warning not to demolish churches? Where were you when churches was burnt down in the north?

The Fayose I know will bulldoze those mosques, let's see where that your treat will lead you to.

Instead of you to be begging you're issuing press statement with treat, would Buhari accept such?

Why is it that Muslim are always associated with violence?

You must be silly for that Statement sir
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by 0dav2(m): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:
MURIC how dare you issue orders to a Fayose in his domain?

Would any northern governor tolerate CAN's warning not to demolish churches? Where were you when churches was burnt down in the north?

The Fayose I know will bulldoze those mosques, let's see where that your treat will lead you to.

Instead of you to be begging you're issuing press statement with treat, would Buhari accept such?

The DSS won't see the treat and invite him now because their DG is of Muslim extraction, but if it was Apostle Suleman there will rush and invite him.

It's time Christians take up arms against this people, we can't wait for God to come down and fight for us why we watch our brothers killed by this terrorist organization.

Christians the time to act is NOW
you want die first? You fit dey for war front? grin
deantimes:

The DSS won't see the treat and invite him now because their DG is of Muslim extraction, but if it was Apostle Suleman there will rush and invite him.

It's time Christians take up arms against this people, we can't wait for God to come down and fight for us why we watch our brothers killed by this terrorist organization.

you want die first? You fit dey for war front?
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Charlesdock(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
Abeg all this religious body should swerve

Nigeria is a secular state

Let peace reign

Religion is a personal thing
abi o Nigerians just love twisting everything together.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Am just loving this grin thank God I changed my religion I was once blind by the blood sucking religion but now I see. shocked
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Extrazee:
Fayose, the trouble maker.
FAYOSE THE STUPID TROUBLE MAKER
LET HIM JUST TRY & TOUCH ONE MOSQUE
A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE HIM
PLENTY SHEGE FOR THE BEER PARLOUR GOVERNOR
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by 4everGrand(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fresia01:
Y are majority of people on this thread mistaking 'threat'to 'treat'... . Na so our educational system Don bad reach

Az in ehn, I myself am flabbergasted. Our educational system is upside down indeed. God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by guchee(m): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
smartty68:
Muslims should call their herdsmen to order because they're the major cause of deads and hardship in this country. Even boko haram too...

I stand with Fayose on this!

Fayose - "The Trump of Ekiti"

Pepper them gan

#Muslim-Race-A-Disgrace-To-Humanity#
Rada rada!..Wasted Sperm Lasan Lasan
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by smartty68(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
guchee:

Rada rada!..Wasted Sperm Lasan Lasan
Funny enough your religion makes you guys zombies. Worst is that your religion doesn't see anything wrong with killings. Muslims are terrorist... Even the world knows that...

If you're so pained, go and advise the so called Muric that it has not even started and he's already wailing...

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Julivas(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Even if he goes ahead and demolish it, is that your intended reaction in line with peace that islam portrait?
Main while, Aregbesola demolished a big Baptist Church in Osogbo recently, hell was not let loose.
Please take cue from that.
However, i don't think he will go ahead to demolished it.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by tonio2wo: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
celestialAgent:
Op is probably an half baked graduate!

Whatever happened to summarizing the topic for a succinct one. I ain't reading shlt to get the complete meaning.

You don't have to insult him for ur inability or laziness to read! angry

Full baked graduate!

1 Like

Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Meritocracy: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:

The Fayose I know will bulldoze those mosques, let's see where that your threat will lead you to.

Instead of you to be begging you're issuing press statement with threat, would Buhari accept such?

You are stupid and childish if the problem happen and Fayose fly abroad, you are the one to pay with your life and heaven wont fall.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by BetaThings: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
neocortex:
MURIC is beating the drum of war, when their foot soldiers listen and start to cause chaos,
these thoughtless leaders will come out to say that Islam has nothing to do with violence.
The same way some northern elders called for violence and now they have a monster(boko haram)
which is out of control.

What drum of war?
Gov El Rufai sent a bill to the House of Assembly
And Apostle Suleiman pronounced death on him
Is El Rufai too not a governor?
Or did El Rufai threaten to demolish mosques?
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by celestialAgent(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
tonio2wo:

You don't have to insult him for ur inability or laziness to read! angry

Full baked graduate!

Me wey no go skool undecided

Truth to tell, that's is not proper journalism. What do you think make news papers sell? The contents? Or the Juicy , call to action headlines?
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by BetaThings: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Julivas:
Even if he goes ahead and demolish it, is that your intended reaction in line with peace that islam portrait?
Main while, Aregbesola demolished a big Baptist Church in Osogbo recently, hell was not let loose.
Please take cue from that.
However, i don't think he will go ahead to demolished it.

Tell us about it

and did Apostle Suleman not pronounce death on El Rufai ( a governor too) because he sent a bill to the House of Assembly
The same Fayose cursed Buhari because of the FRC code of conduct issue (which applies to all religions)
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by BetaThings: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Omeokachie:
Ishaq Akintola is the current JAMB registrar.

Is he speaking for the government of the day? He campaigned very rigorously for this government during the run up to the 2015 elections.

Lai Mohammed wannabe

Why do people are ignorant make pronouncement
When was he made JAMB registrar?

Nigerian Christians really have no respect for the truth
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by crimeboss: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ishaq Akinola's group is an affiliate of boko haram, the violent one has spoken.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Gtoosmooth(m): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fayose my man, I beg bulldoze those unwanted buildings in wrong locations and never to be located anywhere..... thumbs up.... I dey your back like God...
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by Bloomfield1: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
people who criticize subjectively here are just too baise, have bake brain.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by crimeboss: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Papiikush:
All I know is those terrorizing this nation are from a particular religion.
Fayose will breakdown that demonic evil worshipping temple called mosque and nothing will happen, quote me.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:

The Fayose I know will bulldoze those mosques, let's see where that your threat will lead you to.

Instead of you to be begging you're issuing press statement with threat, would Buhari accept such?

I dont biliv this story becos i know say fayose nor be mumu wey him go dey just demolish mosque. It could be illegal structures on way of developement or safety.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by BetaThings: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Noblesoul123:
When the midget in Kaduna was busy bulldozing churches, nobody called him to order.

You guys should just shut up with your religious hatred.

We started hearing this noise when he clamped down on Fulani herdsmen.

How I wish the governors of Benue and other states could imitate his courage and ruggedness.

You Christians always take one side
For sending a bill to the House of Assembly, Apostle Suleman decreed death on the governor and members of the congregation rejoiced

Now you are coming with a cock and bull story - if he demolished any church, he must have given a valid reason eg road construction etc
And not only churches would be affected
Fayose is targetting only mosques

And BTW - did MURIC support the unfair singling out of churches for any negative action by any government
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by jardprinz: 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goddex:
See MURIC threatening violence?

I tell people, Muslims are the same everywhere whether Iraqi Muslims, Yoruba Muslims, Iranian Muslims, Syrian Muslims, Hausa/Fulani Muslims or Afghanistan Muslims.

That penchant for violence is always in their DNA

Verily you have Successfully subscribed to stupidity stop to30520 to cancel renewal
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by BetaThings: 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
StoneColdBiceps:

I dont biliv this story becos i know say fayose nor be mumu wey him go dey just demolish mosque. It could be illegal structures on way of developement or safety.

Really? You don't need to believe it, you only need to google
And how is Mumu measured?

Do you think Fayose is the only sensible gov in Nigeria while the remaining 35 are mumus for not always abusing Buhari?
Look, When Pres Jonathan was using CP Mbu to harass Gov Amaechi (you don't need to believe it, just check Youtube) was Amaechi abusing Pres Jonathan the way Fayose is currently doing?
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by deebsman1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Idiot, which your yeye God is asking anybody to fight d him, delusional idiot

deantimes:

So God can't fight for himself without sending you as his foot soldiers?

That kind of your god that uses you to fight must be clueless.

Idiot learn to allow God act rather than rant for nothing, go and ask Fayose how he tamed herdsmen, that same way he will take you Muslims and nothing will happen, try it nah.
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by mozat(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
deantimes:

well written but not Logical , which governor ever demolished a mosque in the north?
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by BetaThings: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goddex:
See MURIC threatening violence?

I tell people, Muslims are the same everywhere whether Iraqi Muslims, Yoruba Muslims, Iranian Muslims, Syrian Muslims, Hausa/Fulani Muslims or Afghanistan Muslims.

That penchant for violence is always in their DNA

You Christians have no regard for the truth
Your religion is all about propaganda
Atheists are even more truthful than you

Can you go to South Sudan, El Salvador, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, majority Christian countries that live in infamy of violence
You mention Iraq- who destablised the country? was it not Christian America?

When was the last time Yoruba Muslims fought with anybody? The wars in the South (yes, Wars) have been in
Umuleri Agwuleri
Warri - Itsekirti/Urhobo/Ijaw
Ife/Modakeke

Did you see Muslims on that list
Christians - seeking Salvation by propaganda; unfortunately for you God does not judge based on false posts on social media propaganda
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by BetaThings: 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Here is Apostle Suleman decreeing death on Gov El Rufai

It is fiction to think that christians are tolerant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYAV2V_5Hqo
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by BetaThings: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
AceRoyal:

Lagos state recently shut down a popular church, ElRufia destroyed churches and there was not threat to life or what so ever.

What reasons did they give?
When some mosques were asked to suspend the use of public address system in Lagos, did people protest
Learn to argue based on facts

AceRoyal:
Nigeria is a secular state!
No religious group has monopoly over violence!

MURIC should shut up!
But CAN president can threaten Buhari, right?
Re: MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." by BetaThings: 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
dan9090:
Am just loving this grin thank God I changed my religion I was once blind by the blood sucking religion but now I see. shocked

I dare you to open a thread on violence in Islam v Christianity
I challenge you

Nobody comes next to you in terms of blood - is you entire religion not based on salvation through blood wrongly spilled?

Here is your brethren on another thread
okoliexpress:
they should not just try it..... before i kill somebody... my pastor Rapu.... Oga Commissioner mind yaself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter / Dino Melaye Wishes Muslims Happy Sallah (photo) / Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.