Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Incomplete Registration, Any Hope? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Incomplete Registration, Any Hope? (959 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Incomplete Registration, Any Hope? by Uchefame(m): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
I graduated last year, September precisely. My name came out for mobilization and was successfully uploaded on the NYSC site. During registration, I noticed that there were no provision for me to choose states I will like to serve. I complained to the owner of the cyber cafe. He said, it was due to my Date of birth uploaded on the site.
I am 30+7months currently and I want to go for service.
Please, my good people on nairaland, I need your help, advise and suggestions
l believe in nairaland and I know you people will not fail me. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Incomplete Registration, Any Hope? by cooldave234(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
When did you try to register?. If it was today, just continue the registration it happened to a friend. You can also call help centre number...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Incomplete Registration, Any Hope? by Vindica: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Do your NYSC Medical Certificate of fitness at an affordable price with zero stress. Contact 08063198088, 08065855821 for more info
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Incomplete Registration, Any Hope? by imhomoh(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Uchefame:
I graduated last year, September precisely. My name came out for mobilization and was successfully uploaded on the NYSC site. During registration, I noticed that there were no provision for me to choose states I will like to serve. I complained to the owner of the cyber cafe. He said, it was due to my Date of birth uploaded on the site.
I am 30+7months currently and I want to go for service.
Please, my good people on nairaland, I need your help, advise and suggestions
l believe in nairaland and I know you people will not fail me. Thanks

In accordance with the National Youth Service Corps Decree 1993 section 2 subsection (1) it is stipulated that;

"With effect from 1st August, 1985, a person shall NOT be called upon to serve in the service corps if, at the date of graduation or obtaining his diploma or other professional qualification" :
He is over the age of thirty (30) years
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Incomplete Registration, Any Hope? by Uchefame(m): 6:06am On Apr 26, 2017
imhomoh:

In accordance with the National Youth Service Corps Decree 1993 section 2 subsection (1) it is stipulated that;

"With effect from 1st August, 1985, a person shall NOT be called upon to serve in the service corps if, at the date of graduation or obtaining his diploma or other professional qualification" :
He is over the age of thirty (30) years
But I graduated at the age of 30+2 months. Can that leads to exemption?

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! Female Shared Accomodation Needed In PH / Kano Corpers Connect Let's Meet Here. / Fake NYSC Camp The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.