Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Traffic And Business Activities On The Stand Still (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Traffic And Business Activities On The Stand Still (pics) (1118 Views)

Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / Sokoto State Stand Still For Sen Wamako (photos) / Breaking! Kano In Stand Still As Citizens Denied Kwankwaso To See Sowore (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Traffic And Business Activities On The Stand Still (pics) by hornyofife: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
THIS IS MADNESS TO ME. WELL ME I JUST DEY LOOK. WETIN CONCERN ME?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Traffic And Business Activities On The Stand Still (pics) by lazsnaira(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
its a good thing

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Traffic And Business Activities On The Stand Still (pics) by sarrki(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kanu is back in kije

Waiting for who to bail him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Traffic And Business Activities On The Stand Still (pics) by Extrazee: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu is back in kije

Still in pains?

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Traffic And Business Activities On The Stand Still (pics) by CplusJason: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
The shape of that lady in the 3rd pics tho. tongue

Well curved.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Traffic And Business Activities On The Stand Still (pics) by Luckylife(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu is back in kije

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Traffic And Business Activities On The Stand Still (pics) by DoNotGiveUp: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Things we see in our Nigeria

I recently lost my job and have been feeling depressed because I am no longer able to cater for my parents and siblings. I have been searching and applying for a new job but yet to get one.

To survive during this hard times;
Please, I humbly beg you to let me handle your laundry. Trust me, I am very good with washing and ironing clothes because my colleagues usually ask which dry cleaner does my laundry.
If you have a business, please you could also send me to pick up and deliver any parcel within Lagos.

NB: I had to create a new account so I can be anonymous and not feel ashamed to do this. Before you do transaction with me, I am willing to tender a valid national ID.

PLEASE HELP ME.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Traffic And Business Activities On The Stand Still (pics) by fastjett: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Shared: Obafemi Gbenga wrote:

See how Buhari has made so fool of himself. The man in prison has become more popular and more acceptable than a so called President. Buhari and his northern cabals has been shame before the whole world. How can you subject a freedom fighter to such bail condition. The whole world must be laughing at the Nigeria Judiciary.What a zoo govern by nomad called Buhari. You cannot tell a person how he or she will associate with people. The bail condition cannot stand test of time. Nnamdi Kanu must grant interview if the opportunity arises. No born of a woman will deny a person freedom of expression or association in the name of bail condition. This justice attended quota system law school, that will be the only reason for such judgment that would bar someone from a gathering of mores that 10 persons and a surety to deposit 100 million, is the justice not sick? God will still disgrace them any day any time. Justice can only be delayed but cannot be denied. Please Justice Binta should go back and study law. Nnamdi Kanu must be released no matter what Dying Buhari thinks about it. Rule of law and common sense must prevail. I feel so sorry for dis country.... Buhari and his allies, is your turn today, tomorrow will be someone else's turn.... POWER is transient... Use yours wisely o..... The hand of oppression and injustice will turn around someday.

Obafemi Gbenga
Long Live Nnamdi Kanu (SAW, PBUH, SWT)
Long live Southern *******!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbos Are Just Too Emotional? / Shock As EFCC Reveals Owner Of Ikoyi House Where N15 Billion Was Discovered / Mod Please Start Deleting All Nnamdi Kanu Threads We Are Fed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.