Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts (50845 Views)

Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers / Amaechi Reacts To Blackmail Reports - Vanguard / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Crimecity: 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha has said any sane person who hears his voice will stand still.

He made this known while berating the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for undermining his influence in the state.

Speaking during the APC presidential campaign rally in the state, Okorocha expressed his displeasure with the emergence of Hope Uzodinma as the APC governorship candidate in the state.

The Governor however praised President Buhari for his strides in the fight against corruption, infrastructural development, as well efforts at “making life better for the common man”.

He said;

“My names are Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha and I was the founding father of APC in Imo State and I’m the only governor [with that position] in the whole South-East region.

History must be made right. As it stands today, those that challenged us, those that came with Army, Police and SSS, and now sitting boldly as the owners of the party. Let me say to you, that is iberiberism chapter 1 verse 1. .

“I tell you that what happened in the last dispensation was a robbery of the people’s mandate. As it is today, Mr. President, just be rest assured that your victory has been signed, sealed and delivered.

But I do not advise that the baggage of other people shall be bestowed on you. I say this because here in Imo State, we are in charge and anyone that is here saying anything to the contrary is either hired or not from this state. .

“No sane person in Imo State will hear my voice and not stand still for it. And as it is now, a lot of corrections must be made and I want our national leaders to show very good example, because what he’s trying to do here, was just respect to you, Mr. President.

Some of the people that came up to speak are not the right people to speak. We have the chairman of the party here, and that is the chairman of the party. Anything other than that is iberiberism chapter one verse one.”

Mr Rotimi Amaechi who found the whole thing he said funny, was spotted in a mockery position with the party's Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, that got people talking...

Watch the video HERE and see reactions below...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by DuchessLily(f): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Say u be wetin God Gerrarrahia joor..

No be only stand still ....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by hisexcellency34: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Wehrey Anayo, ordinary Adams came to your territory yesterday and was raining holy ghost fire curses on you

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by momove4real25(f): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
As if him be God

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Based on what kwanu Okoroawusa

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by fatymore(f): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Many people go decamp for Apc at the last minute...

15 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by millionboi2: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lol......dis fight is fuckin funny

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by ngwababe(f): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kpata kpata na June, we go hear scores and everybody go rest for this country!

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Fuckyoumod: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
G
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by WeirdWolf: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
These dudes are fvcktards...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by abuuthmaan: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
iberiberism chapter 1 vs 1, got me cracking

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by themosthigh: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Amaechi is laughing. Very soon, it shall be his turn. The only reason the apc leadership is humiliating rochas is that since the presidency will be zoned to the south next election, he is the only Igbo man likely to challenge Yoruba candidates so they want to humiliate him now. I like it anyway. I will rather we have another drunk Ijaw man as president than rochas.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by dhardy09: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lol APC has lost it in Imo state no going back .. No sane person would vote Buhari next month ... Everyone Atikulated to Vote the right one
Atiku/Obi

25 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Seetto: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rochas okorocha wants to impose his son law, reason why PDP will loose kano state gubernatorial election.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Sweetcollins: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lol
Is his voice the voice in the wilderness?

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by breakeven: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Let them be fighting themselves as the cabal use them to play snooker. Southern fools

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by LaVirus: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atikulated

23 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Edcure1: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Okorocha is too full of himself.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Originality007: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin grin drowning man

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by hokafor(m): 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Yes of course when you come in contact with a devil,you must standstill.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Fuckyoumod: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Both Buhari ooh, Adams ooh , okoroawusa oooh, hope oooh, APC oooh should all get the Bleep outta ma face.... They are all bunch of fools and useless entities.... Atiku remains the way the and the light for Nigeria's end to poverty and hardship.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Mopolchi: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Okoroawusa Iberibe crooner

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Chubhie: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lol! See comedians

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by aishapmbtoto: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bunch of hypocritical rogues
Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Newznow: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
One thing about APC members is that they know when any of them is lying, chai bunch of liars, una know una self. grin

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts by Newznow: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hjggfbh
OK sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Elumelu Gave Delegates $1,500 Each, Instead Of Only N100,000 Says Mrakpor / Bello El-Rufai Threatens President Buhari Over Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.