Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu (4173 Views)

Oyo State Government Finally Reconstructing Yinka Ayefele’s Music House / I Will Withdraw My Support For President Buhari If Kanu Is Not Tamed.....sarrki / Nnamdi Kanu Had Been Tamed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Rose2014: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
dunkem21:

Don't be distracted..

Go and dig those posts first grin

Ok my brother

Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Grundig: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
We must understand that there's a gulf of difference between bail and freedom.

Bail comes with conditions. Freedom is no strings attached.

But that aside, I'm keen to know what KANU and his buds intend to do with the other guys whom the judge denied bail. KANU's integrity will be up in arms if he fails to do anything to get the others out of prison.
Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by ephi123(f): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tallesty1:
Iti.

your first post says

and I am one of the people rejoicing so you broke rule 2 first.

Classic.

They think they can dish it but shouldn't be liable to take it. Hypocritical beings.
Then they start whining and calling Mynd up and down, you better leave mynd alone and receive your insults calmly.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Ikechu10: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

so where is Kanu now?

inside the zoo cage?

Out of his own accordance!!!

He denied the Bail until his codefendant gets bail as well.

That's the definition of a real man. Way more than what your poverty ridden ass depending on crumbs handout from FG can ever be.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by XerXers: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

so where is Kanu now?

inside the zoo cage?
Obasanjo, Buhari, Ekwueme, etc have all been to "the cage". Greatness comes with a price

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by dunkem21(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tallesty1:
Your court has granted bail to a terrorist.

And he rejected it.

Double upper cut to your court

Now join the op and fill my pool

Don't mind Sarrki aka Omenka cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by sarrki(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
dunkem21:

Don't mind Sarrki aka Omenka cheesy

Baba I hail
Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by dunkem21(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

Baba I hail

How far na, Omenka cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Tallesty1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Grundig:

But that aside, I'm keen to know what KANU and his buds intend to do with the other guys whom the judge denied bail. KANU's integrity will be up in arms if he fails to do anything to get the others out of prison.
He made it clear that he's going nowhere without them
Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
XerXers:

Obasanjo, Buhari, Ekwueme, etc have all been to "the cage". Greatness comes with a price

You forgot to mention Uwazuruike and Asari Dokubo?
Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Grundig: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tallesty1:
He made it clear that he's going nowhere without them
If that's the case, then good on him.
Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Jabioro: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
@my comment where the news about his bail been granted.. "Let him perfect his bail " the IPOB members came over me that he would do that in a couple of hours.. freedom with strident condition is as good morsel in your mouth that you can't swallowed
Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by sarrki(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
dunkem21:

How far na, Omenka cheesy

Is still 5pm here

You Don dey see double

Omenka dey worry you for sleep ?

How is kanu ?
Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by dunkem21(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
The person above types like sarrki cheesy

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by sarrki(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
dunkem21:
The person above types like sarrki cheesy

grin
Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by dunkem21(m): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

grin

I missed you, jare kiss

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by DeepInYourLady: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
The mods in this section can be biased though.

Somebody created a thread that a part of it reads

People rejoicing at this bail are foolish and ignorant..

This includes all the Nairalanders that are happy because of Kanu's bail and the mod was cool with it.

But when I pointed out to the op that she's the foolish one, the MOD banned me till December 05 2017.

Not a week, a month or even few months but 8 fucking months.

Oga Seun, if this isn't injustice then I don't know what it is because indirectly, the mod is telling us that some Nairalanders are special and untouchable.

a moderator banned Tallesty1 for "You're the foolish one here ma. He was granted bail not freed completely. " Bullying/insulting a Nairalander. violation of rule 2 . . Ban expires at December 05, 2017 at 04:53:25 PM.

cc
ephi123
dunkem21

8 Likes

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Extrazee: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
gbegemaster:
This is another childish compilation from the BMC's office.
As usual, they're crying more than the bereaved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by ephi123(f): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
DeepInYourLady:

This includes all the Nairalanders that are happy because of Kanu's bail and the mod was cool with it.

But when I pointed out to the op that she's the foolish one, the MOD banned me till December 05 2017.

Oga Seun, if this isn't injustice then I don't know what it is because indirectly, the mod is telling us that some Nairalanders are special and untouchable.

cc
ephi123
dunkem21

Wow! Just imagine. And yet they expect advertisers to bring their business to Nairaland with this kind of behaviour?

Some Nigerians will always be Nigerians, they hate to be criticised. Very unfortunate. Smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by weyabcom: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
If Kanu is truly a freedom fighter, as his gullible supporters want us to believe, then he shouldnt even attempt to meet this bail conditions...because, if he does, then Just like Uwazuruike, you will never hear Biafra from h
is Mouth Again.

See Conditions:

1 a) A Current Senator of the Federal Republic.
b) A Well Known Jewish Leader
c) A Respected Igbo Leader
all of the above Must Deposit a bond of 100Million Naira, and also show evidence that they own properties in Abuja.

2. Kanu Must deposit his British and Nigerian Passports.

3. Kanu must not grant interview, throughout the duration of his trial.

4. He must not be seen in a gathering of more than 10 people.

5. He must not file any process in court while on enjoying the bail..( he cant even apply for variation of the bail conditions)

6. He must be filing updates about his medical conditions...

I mean, is this one FREEDOM?

Only the Federal Government is the winner here! People rejoicing at this bail are foolish and ignorant..

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by dunkem21(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
DeepInYourLady:

cc
ephi123
dunkem21

You'll never know how NL is biased. I keep saying it but people won't understand.

This thread is a trap to ban as many monikers as possible especially clean monikers like yours.

You should be happy they kept your family members out of this.

I can give you my password to continue with dunkem21 if you wish cos I'm tired of NL honestly.

I just don't want to say some things, bro.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hear What Asari Dokubo Told Benue People Over The Killing Of Terwase Akwaza(gana / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo Over His Threat To Destroy The Fulanis / Is Charly Boy Older Than Tinubu? Controversy Over Tinubu's Age Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.