Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu (4172 Views)

Oyo State Government Finally Reconstructing Yinka Ayefele’s Music House / I Will Withdraw My Support For President Buhari If Kanu Is Not Tamed.....sarrki / Nnamdi Kanu Had Been Tamed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by dunkem21(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
ephi123:

Such tactics, rather than suppress the people they intend to suppress, only energises them further.

Unfairness = One rule for one person, a different rule for others.

Animal farm, dear.

I prefer to be handed the ban till whenever make dem release that Tallesty1 moniker.

Seun, deal?

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by kingzizzy: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I mean, is this one FREEDOM?

Only the Federal Government is the winner here! People rejoicing at this bail are foolish and ignorant..

Did you start this thread to make mockery of your self? Do you think that if it was personal comfort that was uppermost in Kanu's mind, he would leave the comfort of his London base to return to Nigeria and face his enemies?

Kanu has won, wether he is in Kuje or not. The Biafran consciousness is here to stay. And this means that 'one Nigeria' is a mirage.

Kanu won a long time ago, you Nigerians dont know it yet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by ephi123(f): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
dunkem21:

Animal farm, dear.

I prefer to be handed the ban till whenever make dem release that Tallesty1 moniker.

Seun, deal?

That's the reason a lot of Nigerian individuals and businesses don't grow and end up stagnating, because they find it very hard to accept criticism and favoritism is adopted as standard. Very unfortunate, this biased business going on here.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Ndiofe: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
@NgeneUkwenu: They say ur a man, is it true?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by BudeYahooCom: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]If Kanu is truly a freedom fighter, as his gullible supporters want us to believe, then he shouldnt even attempt to meet this bail conditions...because, if he does, then Just like Uwazuruike, you will never hear Biafra from h
is Mouth Again.

See Conditions:

1 a) A Current Senator of the Federal Republic.
b) A Well Known Jewish Leader
c) A Respected Igbo Leader
all of the above Must Deposit a bond of 100Million Naira, and also show evidence that they own properties in Abuja.

2. Kanu Must deposit his British and Nigerian Passports.

3. Kanu must not grant interview, throughout the duration of his trial.

4. He must not be seen in a gathering of more than 10 people.

5. He must not file any process in court while on enjoying the bail..( he cant even apply for variation of the bail conditions)

6. He must be filing updates about his medical conditions...

Only the Federal Government is the winner here! People rejoicing at this bail are foolish and ignorant..[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by DeepInYourLady: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
ephi123:

Wow! Just imagine. And yet they expect advertisers to bring their business to Nairaland with this kind of behaviour?

Some Nigerians will always be Nigerians, they hate to be criticised. Very unfortunate. Smh
The mods are ruining business for the site owner but he's not doing anything to stop it. Take a look at the site's stats, over 1.7m members but how many of them are active?
The MOD is not aware that you can only ban a username not a person because creating another account is as easy as ABC

9 Likes

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by DeepInYourLady: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
dunkem21:

You'll never know how NL is biased. I keep saying it but people won't understand.

This thread is a trap to ban as many monikers as possible especially clean monikers like yours.

You should be happy they kept your family members out of this.

I can give you my password to continue with dunkem21 if you wish cos I'm tired of NL honestly.

I just don't want to say some things, bro.

Thanks bro.

They can only ban a username not the person behind it.

I am here reading reading and commenting like every other person so it makes just a little difference.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Itimkpataka2: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
DeepInYourLady:
The mods in this section can be biased though.

Somebody created a thread that a part of it reads

This includes all the Nairalanders that are happy because of Kanu's bail and the mod was cool with it.

But when I pointed out to the op that she's the foolish one, the MOD banned me till December 05 2017.

Not a week, a month or even few months but 8 fucking months.

Oga Seun, if this isn't injustice then I don't know what it is because indirectly, the mod is telling us that some Nairalanders are special and untouchable.

cc
ephi123
dunkem21

Don't Mind those Useless Mod . Especially that Bastard Mynd. They are useless and foolish. Good for nothing only been partial in banning any Moniker that is not In support of this useless government. Nonsense mod.

You can as well ban me . Stupid motherfuker.

7 Likes

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by ephi123(f): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
DeepInYourLady:
The mods are ruining business for the site owner but he's not doing anything to stop it. Take a look at the site's stats, over 1.7m members but how many of them are active?
The MOD is not aware that you can only ban a username not a person because creating another account is as easy as ABC

Very true.

Well, the ball is in seun's court. If he's comfortable watching his business get ruined by employees, it's his call.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by igbozionism(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Rose2014:

As a matter of urgency, fed govt should ban the sale of otapiapia till further notice grin especially in the SW to avoid casualties.

Ngene is showing signs already grin

rose, where wentest thou? well welcome back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Dedetwo(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
If Kanu is truly a freedom fighter, as his gullible supporters want us to believe, then he shouldnt even attempt to meet this bail conditions...because, if he does, then Just like Uwazuruike, you will never hear Biafra from h
is Mouth Again.

See Conditions:

all of the above Must Deposit a bond of 100Million Naira, and also show evidence that they own properties in Abuja.

5. He must not file any process in court while on enjoying the bail..( he cant even apply for variation of the bail conditions)

Only the Federal Government is the winner here! People rejoicing at this bail are foolish and ignorant..

You either do not understand what democracy means or you are simply ill-educated. The foolish government of Nigeria under Muhammedu Buhari arrested a man on trumped up charges that cannot withstand the test of normal legal process. I guess you have forgotten that granting of bail to an accused person is part of rule of law. There were low-life stiffs such as you who had already sentenced Nnmadi Kanu to death in the useless court of public opinion. I could not believe you have the guts to post about Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria and the Bail on this forum. Nigeria shall be shamed in future.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by oilsuop: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Breaking news!!!! We he afonjas will not sleep well this month.. This afternoon my awoist unle tunde lost so much weight in just 3 hours bisi my niece is here with us watching him due to suicide tendency...what is going on in ibadan today the whole major street is empty many people are mourning their beloved ones that pas away today after hearing this news sad

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by drss2(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
lamentation thread for zombies who swore on their lives dat Nnamdi Kanu will never get bail. even though d bail conditions ar rubbish, today's bail has been a serious disgrace for dem.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by drss2(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ndiofe:
d guy na confirm male.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by SGANIVA(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
you are right but don't be too happy yet , because ipob are always ahead of the zoo

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
emamos:
kanu no fit go to church be dat
Nnamdi Kanu is not a Christian as he told the court hr worships in the Jewish manner
Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Nukualofa: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ndiofe:
Send me a pm let me give you his profile and pix

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by kenny987(f): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Rose2014:
This bail news pain op no be small. grin

Anyway Let me book space first while I go and dig up your various posts where u boasted he can never be granted bail.

Ndooooo grin

Nwanyi kara aka! I no kwa ya? kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Mazeltovscotty(m): 1:44am On Apr 26, 2017
Tallesty1:
Your court has granted bail to a terrorist.

And he rejected it.

Double upper cut to your court

Now join the op and fill my pool
who reject bail? Kanu dey house now dey rest. Kuje prison no be moi moi.

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Rose2014: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2017
kenny987:

Nwanyi kara aka! I no kwa ya? kiss

Anokwam ya nwanne m ji eme onu

Ututu oma

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Rose2014: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2017
igbozionism:

rose, where wentest thou? well welcome back.
Dalu nwokeoma kiss
Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2017
Ikechu10:

STOP trying to save your face.

You are winning yet the same man literally called your country a zoo few days ago and even said that your president is a tyranny that needs to be stopped. Stop saving your face. It's already bashed in repeatedly.

Aren't you the one that kept claiming "He'll never get out. He'll spend years in jail blah blah" "They'll kill him."

FACt remains your presidency made Nnamdi Kanu stronger and increased Biafran supporters and also allowed Igbos to see the devils that claim to be our "country's kinsmen".

Thank you to you and the rest of BMC as well as Buhari. You made Biafra agitators to increase as well as forced Ohaneze to start listening to the youths so for that, I thank you all.

Kanu go old for there
Re: Federal Government Finally Tamed Kanu by kikake: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
If Kanu is truly a freedom fighter, as his gullible supporters want us to believe, then he shouldnt even attempt to meet this bail conditions...because, if he does, then Just like Uwazuruike, you will never hear Biafra from h
is Mouth Again.

See Conditions:

In other words, you are also agitating for restoration of Biafra. That's the implication of your take here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Makes "#hole In Buhari Neck" To Trends On Twitter (photos) / Why Is Arise Tv No Longer Airing On Gotv And Dstv? / Nigeria Will Be Divided If Presidency Is Zoned To South. Sheilk Gumi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.