Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) (52670 Views)

Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) / CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by newgen2016: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Xsem:
Unfortunately,all those above me didn't read the post.Too bad

Thank You for this. I have been looking though too to see if someone actually did read the post.

wonder how rape and survival mode have anything in common
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
But what do you expect in a society where most jobs favour women than men....? then desperate situation begets desperate measures, one guy says the hustle is real.. am not in support of crime though... one love!
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by asahnwaKC: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Imagine.....
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
origima:

U too worwor
Lmao, una de attack person
But i be fine boy sha
Ive never posted my pic here so i dont think u knew that
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
This pikin was born the day devil evil
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Ramaa(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Everybody go check your househelper wellwell.....

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Xsem(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
newgen2016:

Thank You for this. I have been looking though too to see if someone actually did read the post.

wonder how rape and survival mode have anything in common
I wonder too. 'Desperation for FTC' and most were busy castigating the president.
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Localamos(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
chiraqDemon:
That sick old man
See what u have caused
Hardship has reached this level for this man
Is ok
Is ok
your so blinded with hate that you did not notice that the names of the people and that I'd the location do not sound Nigerian.

Stop hating... It does a lot of damage to the liver.

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by eyinjuege: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
That's Benin Republic, and not Benin in Nigeria.
This also has nothing to do with unemployment or poverty, but the sick pleasures of a paedophile. He didn't go there disguised to just be a maid, but rather to have access to soft targets/children
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Lastking147(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Chaaaaaiii...
Welcome bck from Kuje grin
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
chiraqDemon:
That sick old man
See what u have caused
Hardship has reached this level for this man
Is ok
Is ok

Lol! I know what you are insinuating so check d names of d employer once again..this happened in a francophone Sub-region and not Nigeria
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Angela63: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
dis man suld be properly dealt with so that others will learn from him
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by LethargiQue: 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
0b10010011:

Re u hungry?

Are you unfortunate?
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by adecz: 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Recession tinz.. sad

Ppl go soon dey dress as
Police Dog to get security job for Bank..

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Chaaaaaiii...

Hurray!!! TrapQueen77 is back on NL!

I'm throwing a welcome back party grin grin

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
This one pass me

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by orjaha(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
is it not in the house you will be working after u are employed as house help.

is this Nigeria economy recession?
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by kaycyor: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Side effects of recession!!!!
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Keepshining(f): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pretty girl.
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Gtoosmooth(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
na wao.... all for fork sake....
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Basfaq(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
RisingUp:
Hmm d hustle is real...#Recession_things
you people mostly don't read before comments,this was not happened in Nigeria but in Bennin republic.
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by youngbelieve(f): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
notin pesin no go see for dis lyf again!!
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Hurray!!! TrapQueen77 is back on NL!

I'm throwing a welcome back party grin grin

grin grin cheesy

I like this gif! kiss tnxxx

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 26, 2017
Lastking147:

Welcome bck from Kuje grin

kiss kiss

Finally i came out from this sambisa forest alive & even stronger mi bebe..
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by 900warriorz: 2:26am On Apr 26, 2017
angry some people just commenting like ode....does Adolphe look like an English or Nigeria name? those names mentioned, do they look Nigerian? they're beninoise and some people are shouting buhari when it was clearly written that it happened in Benin republic....mtcheeeew!

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by EppPliss: 6:35am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:53am On Apr 26, 2017
diogonwa:
The man is just trying to do whatever it takes to survive
By raping minors? You need very intense prayers

Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by Eephyokolia: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2017
diogonwa:
The man is just trying to do whatever it takes to survive
By raping his employer's daughter? You must be kidding me
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by indodon(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2017
I didn't see this
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by SherriLobito(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Got a lot of jobless male in Nigeria.. £ clear! undecidedGot a lot of jobless male in Nigeria.. £ clear!
Re: Man Disguises As Lady To Get Job Of Househelp (photos) by SherriLobito(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Got a lot of jobless male in Nigeria.. £ clear! undecided

Commercial Sex Worker Breaks Daughter's Head ( Photo ) / FRSC Official Chases Traffic Violator "James Bond" Style In Ibadan (Photos) / Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor