Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

As A Kid, Did You Ever Ask Your Mom How A Child Is Born?...what'ws The Reply? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Kid, Did You Ever Ask Your Mom How A Child Is Born?...what'ws The Reply? (589 Views)

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Kid, Did You Ever Ask Your Mom How A Child Is Born?...what'ws The Reply? by logicalhumour: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
when you were a kid did you ever wonder/asked your mom or dad where kids came from?

Sincerly, I once asked my mom when I was mybe 3-4yrs

Me: Mummy, how are babies born?

Mum: She laughed so hard(I wasnt laughing though...I reasked)

Mum: Well...we'll just start praying...when God answers...we'll open our mouth wide...and you come out (she laughed again).

Did you ever asked them? What was the reply?

Ladies: If you were my Mom, would you tell me even at that age?

lalasticlala Seun

1 Like

Re: As A Kid, Did You Ever Ask Your Mom How A Child Is Born?...what'ws The Reply? by yemsai(f): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: As A Kid, Did You Ever Ask Your Mom How A Child Is Born?...what'ws The Reply? by badthinds: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Let me book space as I relax to tell my story...expecially when i discovered and tried confirming from her cheesy

1 Like

Re: As A Kid, Did You Ever Ask Your Mom How A Child Is Born?...what'ws The Reply? by Rtopzy(f): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Op no mind all dis our wayo parents..... mum said God put me in her tummy. so I became curious and asked, ok!!! how did I come out? she said she just went to d hospital one day nd d doctor removed me from her tummy..... me was like through where na?? was it through d mouth?? she said no o!! na d doctor know say she no know.......lolz children can be very inquisitive
Re: As A Kid, Did You Ever Ask Your Mom How A Child Is Born?...what'ws The Reply? by Extrazee: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
They usually say it comes from the anus. I believed that till my Junior year in high school.
Funny enough, I argued and never believed at first, the older guys confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: As A Kid, Did You Ever Ask Your Mom How A Child Is Born?...what'ws The Reply? by amuijiji: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yes oooo!!! I did ask nd she said from the tummy nd I asked her if the black line that runs from her Navel downwards while touching it, was the birth wound nd she said yes...

2 Likes

Re: As A Kid, Did You Ever Ask Your Mom How A Child Is Born?...what'ws The Reply? by logicalhumour: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Rtopzy:
Op no mind all dis our wayo parents..... mum said God put me in her tummy. so I became curious and asked, ok!!! how did I come out? she said she just went to d hospital one day nd d doctor removed me from her tummy..... me was like through where na?? was it through d mouth?? she said no o!! na d doctor know say she no know.......lolz children can be very inquisitive
lol
Re: As A Kid, Did You Ever Ask Your Mom How A Child Is Born?...what'ws The Reply? by badthinds: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
seriously I wonder why its so hard in parents mouths...recently I jockingly asked my mom...she laughed and still told me something unbelievable. We just laughed over it

Next i'll ask her why its hard for them to answer correctly.
Re: As A Kid, Did You Ever Ask Your Mom How A Child Is Born?...what'ws The Reply? by okwyee(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
logicalhumour:
when you were a kid did you ever wonder/asked your mom or dad where kids came from?

Sincerly, I once asked my mom when I was mybe 3-4yrs

Me: Mummy, how are babies born?

Mum: She laughed so hard(I wasnt laughing though...I reasked)

Mum: Well...we'll just start praying...when God answers...we'll open our mouth wide...and you come out (she laughed again).

Did you ever asked them? What was the reply?

Ladies: If you were my Mom, would you tell me even at that age?

lalasticlala Seun

Same thing i was told dude, from the mouth angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Need To Breastfeed Your Baby... Or Man / A Tested Ways On How To Win Back An Ex-relationship / Man Dumped His Four (4) Children At Agege Lga "Area A-maternity Office"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.