Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Bobrisky Blasts The Heck Out Of Toyin Lawani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Blasts The Heck Out Of Toyin Lawani (1192 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Blasts The Heck Out Of Toyin Lawani by Amagite(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
So, serial entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani made a post which comments suggested was directed at Nigerian male barbie, Bobriksy. Read HERE >> http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/seems-this-toyin-lawanis-shade-is-for.html if you missed.

Trust Bobriksy not to let this slide... He took to his Snapchat to slam her.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bobrisky-blasts-heck-out-of-toyin-lawani.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Blasts The Heck Out Of Toyin Lawani by rheether(f): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
The mumu no wan get sense sef cry
Re: Bobrisky Blasts The Heck Out Of Toyin Lawani by richol(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
So this curse of the 21st century has the nerves to blast a normal human being?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Blasts The Heck Out Of Toyin Lawani by Angeleena(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
sicko...I don't blame him sha...wen the toyin herself,has a baby papa,young enuf to be her son.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Blasts The Heck Out Of Toyin Lawani by Moving4: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
ok
Re: Bobrisky Blasts The Heck Out Of Toyin Lawani by bigtt76(f): 12:41am On Apr 26, 2017
Two mumus ....casting each other grin

(1) (Reply)

How Psquare, Yemi Alade, Phyno Gate Crash A Wedding In Owerri [See Photos] / I Am Here For The Bone Of My Bone, The Flesh Of My Flesh” – Bankyw To His Inlaws / Bbnaija: Tboss And Her Friend, Marvis Goof Around In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.