Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,778 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

I Am Here For The Bone Of My Bone, The Flesh Of My Flesh” – Bankyw To His Inlaws - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Here For The Bone Of My Bone, The Flesh Of My Flesh” – Bankyw To His Inlaws (1194 Views)

"Bone Of My Bone" - Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates Wife With Sweet Words / Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. / Bankyw, Falz, Ebuka, Bisola Join 3,000 Young Nigerians On #voteyourfuture Campai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Here For The Bone Of My Bone, The Flesh Of My Flesh” – Bankyw To His Inlaws by Scoop9ja: 8:09am On May 07, 2017
At his wedding Introduction to Adesua Etomi in Lagos yesterday, BankyW made this statement while asking for her hand in marriage.

“I am here, specifically, for the bone of my bone, the flesh of my flesh,” he said.

SOURCE: http://gidibest.net/2017/05/i-am-here-specifically-for-the-bone-of-my-bone-the-flesh-of-my-flesh-bankyw-said-to-his-new-inlaws/
Re: I Am Here For The Bone Of My Bone, The Flesh Of My Flesh” – Bankyw To His Inlaws by Nobody: 8:10am On May 07, 2017
angry
I don't expect less from a love music composer..

I am only

Waiting for their breakup

Adesua no fit stay man house and Bankys family is very domineering.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Here For The Bone Of My Bone, The Flesh Of My Flesh” – Bankyw To His Inlaws by delishpot: 8:35am On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

I am only

You know her before abi you conclude from movie?

1 Like

Re: I Am Here For The Bone Of My Bone, The Flesh Of My Flesh” – Bankyw To His Inlaws by Muzanga(f): 9:06am On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

I am only

see you waiting for another man's downfall . Somebody in ur village is waiting for your own downfall too. Bad belle. *claps hands on his head* whoooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: I Am Here For The Bone Of My Bone, The Flesh Of My Flesh” – Bankyw To His Inlaws by Nobody: 9:13am On May 07, 2017
Muzanga:
see you waiting for another man's downfall . Somebody in ur village is waiting for your own downfall too. Bad belle. *claps hands on his head* whoooooooooooo

I reject it and heap it
Back to you a million times
I clap hand and spit on your grave..
Anu ofia
Re: I Am Here For The Bone Of My Bone, The Flesh Of My Flesh” – Bankyw To His Inlaws by Muzanga(f): 9:22am On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

I reject it and heap it
Back to you a million times
I clap hand and spit on your grave..
Anu ofia
no need cursing who God had blessed. Ewu gambia. Foolish fool wishing bad on people. Unfortunate hegoat. Today na sunday abeg no let me wash you

1 Like

Re: I Am Here For The Bone Of My Bone, The Flesh Of My Flesh” – Bankyw To His Inlaws by Nobody: 9:27am On May 07, 2017
Muzanga:
no need cursing who God had blessed. Ewu gambia. Foolish fool wishing bad on people. Unfortunate hegoat. Today na sunday abeg no let me wash you

You really need to wash something..

Pull off your skirts, ,you'd see it. undecided
Re: I Am Here For The Bone Of My Bone, The Flesh Of My Flesh” – Bankyw To His Inlaws by Muzanga(f): 9:29am On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

You really need to wash something..

Pull off your skirts, ,you'd see it. undecided
yea i will. Right after yo momma is done washing hers. Now run along doggy
Re: I Am Here For The Bone Of My Bone, The Flesh Of My Flesh” – Bankyw To His Inlaws by missnawty(f): 9:49am On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

I am only

Jesu Kristi oba iye shocked shocked shocked Ure so bitter

1 Like

Re: I Am Here For The Bone Of My Bone, The Flesh Of My Flesh” – Bankyw To His Inlaws by Nobody: 10:43am On May 07, 2017
Hope she's a virgin.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Bisola Stuns As She Covers House Of Maliq Magazine. Pics / 7 Photos Of Hushpuppi Ray That Clearly Shows He Is A Big Boy (photos) / 'my Company Has Just Been Valued At Over $100million - D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.