Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,860 members, 7,838,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody (23233 Views)

2019: Ex-PDP Governors Meet At Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu's Residence (Photos) / "Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by Goddex: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
We
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by itsRhamzy: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Talba is in for a long ride.. I've always had this bad feeling the man is fantastically corrupt..

Check my signature...
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by IYANGBALI: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Moneyyy:

But why nah
you dey ask me? I be google?
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by Lightening: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ucheironbrand:
Lol...wetin be that im mumu scam title..."chief servant of niger state."

The Thief Servant himself....
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by itsRhamzy: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
brixton:
Lol these are some of the big fools that worked against GEJ' re-election and so called new pdp, all in the name of having a northern president.

I hope prison inmates will pluck out those his big eyeballs and use em for dinner
lol.. grin thou shall not make mockery of God's creation...
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Until there is a conviction,I won't get swayed or excited by any thing. Don't blame or fault me. I am that disenchanted.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by K9Uneet(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Askubur:
This man robbed Niger state to the core he run the affairs of the state as if it was family business to the extent of posting billboards for his children's wedding all over minna

Bros, na Minna I dey o. Where did he put billboards for his children's wedding?
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by bus2016(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na wa oo! Y e be say all dis gov b thief. When den dey power, na dem holy pass. One stupid goat go dey preach patriotism to me wey never eat belly full, wen only him Don finish all d yam$.
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by Jabioro: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Clamping!!! *3 good all the yam eater must have dented record in all our prison yards..
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by maigida511(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chaii! Smh Talba my guy!
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by Aburi001: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
Excellent
Opolo eyes
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by jibs4lv(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
is dat nt d dude dat went to obodo oyinbo to buy snake wit public moni
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by samolasyo(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Askubur:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229600-breaking-court-remands-ex-governor-babangida-aliyu-prison-custody.html
Let wait and see how much will be recover from this selfish leaders of ours. I have come to think of it that their act of doing is not their fault they are set of good student who learn from their boss theory which says stealing is not corruption.
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
another PDP one.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by symbianDON(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
the garrulous mr. froggy eye goes to jail.....chief servant is now chief prisoner grin
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by Suntzung: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
Excellent
I SUE ONLY PMB CAN DO THIS AND SLEEP FREE ! NIGERIA SAI BABA WALAI grin
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by Adekdammy: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ucheironbrand:
Lol...wetin be that im mumu scam title..."chief servant of niger state."
talba the thief servant
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by Emestar1999: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Biggcake:
Still waiting for Ameachi and Fashola's turn...
Those ones are untouchable,as per Apc thing. Ayam watching with my google glasses on cool

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by Aburi001: 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

All criminals that looted is dry

Are meeting there waterloo

Yeah....I say to all our Yam eaters.

When you eat gbe, you go die gbe grin
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by iluvdonjazzy: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
best news of the day, akpabio next.
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by Shelloween(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

All criminals that looted is dry
Are meeting there waterloo
not all criminals, Rotimi Amaechi walks freely.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by madskills(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
after he almost joined APC....he for don escape all this....but no he thought he was smarter than Ameachi and other strong men and didn't show up for that meeting.... rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by babadee1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Celcius:

These men no doubt embezzled. Why can't the EFCC just nail one. They steal money, send their children abroad to get the best education, they come back and and get best positions in government. The vicious circle continues. Its sad.

Unfortunately it is the courts that determine who gets nailed and who goes free, not EFCC. Our judiciary system may be the most corrupt institution in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by Stupidafonja: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tslban minna, oon, sudengi Nupe. The only man who valued title more than his balls. I only benefit from your waec neco exam that is all. U are corrupted.
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by Tecno66: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Askubur:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229600-breaking-court-remands-ex-governor-babangida-aliyu-prison-custody.html
If you had gone ahead with the G7 pdp governors to decamp to APC before the last presidential election, I am sure you will have been a free man today. I guese you miscalated. Such is life.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by DonShalex(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Biggcake:
Still waiting for Ameachi and Fashola's turn...
Are they PDP candidate? its only PDP candidates that EFCC go after and at the end of the day the recovered money will got missing because you wil not hear what they do with it. God have mercy on Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by politeboy: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
at the moment i do not believe that this man is being tried for corruption untill FAYOSE comes public to defend him and call his corruption trial witchhunt. pls fayose must speak to defend this man. we are waiting for FAYOSE and FFK to defend babangida ooooo
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by Btruth: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
I want to see what become of Amosu, Aregbesola & Ajimobi when they leave office nd APC is still at the helm of power in Nigeria.
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by samolasyo(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
samolasyo:

Let wait and see how much will be recover from this selfish leaders of ours. I have come to think of it that their act of doing is not their fault they are set of good student who learn from their boss theory which says stealing is not corruption.

Chief Savant why now
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by wink2015(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
So the Babangida Aliyu like his name sake Ibrahim Babangida ( IBB ) are pen robbers.

Babangida Aliyu use his VERY BIG EYEBALLS to loot the money of the poor people of Niger state for the years his served as governor of Niger state.

"THE SERVANT GOVERNOR" the name he called himself.

Is that the way to be a servant governor.

And he was aspiring to be President of Nigeria like Sule Lamido!

Bunch of Looters!

Now that big money no longer comes from oil they still want to dry the few money that we manage to get from oil export and vat from Lagos state.

Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by NemzySeries(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Keneking:
Still waiting for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan arrest and remand in prison.
nice post but u & i kw dat aint happening 4get all d noise d're making against Jonathan.... providee Obj has not bin arrested Jonathan is jst a chilling dove
Re: Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody by emmy994: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
And amaechi didn't loot rivers state dry abi? Wot of oshomole? The case of pot calling kettle black.. Wen wud the EFCC investigate the white paper sent to it by wike? This is an attempt to make nija one part system, it will never work... Pmp who funded his campaign? Make I hear word abeg with this fight against corruption wen the corrupt ones are in the government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Falana: Why Jonathan Cannot Run For Presidency In 2023 / Osinbajo fails to delay 35 aides’ sacking / Ogunlesi Reacts To "Jigawa Sharing N193 Billion To Pregnant, Lactating Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.