Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) (50819 Views)

Igbos Are From The Lineage Of Obatala- Ooni Of Ife(video) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by Customer80: 7:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Oba of lagos is showing that his allegiance lies to benin not yoruba nation.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by egoldman(m): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Honestly this oba of lagos is another thing .

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by aftatechbiz(m): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2017
uzoclinton:
I wonder why he refused to shake his hand. hmm
My brother thats a very good question to ask o!. Personally, in this world of 'anything can happen', i cannot blame the Oba of Lagos. Afterall, shaking peoples hand is by choice and not by force. They are both powerful men, they see more than us.

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by Tbossman: 7:12am On Apr 26, 2017
It was unfortunate that Akinolu is an Oba otherwise he could have been under the bridge as alaye.He is the most irresponsible oba I have ever seen very very arrogant and very empty .

13 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by Luckylife(m): 7:12am On Apr 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
The idiot below is an enemy of this great nation!

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by seeyouin2019: 7:12am On Apr 26, 2017
E be like say the lousy Oba don dey plan to Lagoonize the Ooni oo.. make una watch am ooo. The Ooni must not be drowned in the Lagoon oo..

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by kentoplash(m): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2017
That was just so so childish if Oba Akiolu. He has a bitter spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by madgoat(m): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Immaturity at its peak. There are subtle ways to greet people politely even without shaking hands. His countenance was so off like they had a quarrel before. As Kings, always try to maintain public decorum na. Haba.

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by Luckylife(m): 7:14am On Apr 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
I am an idiot the enemy of anything good !

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by lanrecisse30(m): 7:14am On Apr 26, 2017
oni, forget about rilwan who know him.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by ponpon(m): 7:14am On Apr 26, 2017
What is the meaning of oba of Lagos? To me he's just the oba of Lagos Island, two streets on the island sef.... Later he would start ranting that we must vote APC bla bla blah, lagoon, ambode would rule forever and he doesn't care.

I would forever respect the ooni for the way he carried himself, if na me I for para!

11 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by thebadmus(m): 7:15am On Apr 26, 2017
facebookceo:
A video in which the Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu refused to shake the hands of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II has emerged and currently trending on social media.

The video shows the Ooni walking in and exchanging pleasantries, when it was time to greet the Oba of Lagos who was putting on a dark sun glass, he was snubbed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV42xFPy6lw

Watch Video here: http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/04/kings-war-oba-lagos-refuses-shake-hands-ooni-ife/
Ooni of ife self is too found of eye service... Schwww! Must he shake him? Why not wave at him. Tuale to Alaafin of Oyo, he always respect himself and If any forking Oba disrespect him, it is from there the persons blood will just drain... First class oba with no charms... LMAO..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 26, 2017
aftatechbiz:

My brother thats a very good question to ask o!. Personally, in this world of 'anything can happen', i cannot blame the Oba of Lagos. Afterall, shaking peoples hand is by choice and not by force. They are both powerful men, they see more than us.
true talk

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by ollah2: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2017
fallout87:
Part of Nigeria's problem are these monarchs.

Oudated and unnecessary

Keep quite. It's your type that goes haywire for Queen Elizabeth. Same you confesses your love for the mayors abroad but you never appreciate your own Kings and Queens even though it birthed in Africa

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by sCun: 7:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Yoruba Muslim vs Yoruba Christian

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by DollarAngel(m): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2017
I have never liked him from day one after that comment against IGBOS, God bless Ooni of Ife, you bigger than him, more handsome, richer and got more swag

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by HITTED(m): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2017
I thought Akiolu was subordinate to Ooni? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by ovokooo: 7:35am On Apr 26, 2017
Kudos to the Ooni of Ife for conducting himself properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBbNmj_3H48

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by Mbediogu(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Oba disrespects Ooni, the emperor general of Odualand.

Let me not say anything about the tout called Oba of Lagos, because the Lagoon is hungry these days, as an Igbo man, I have been condemned to the lagoon.

No one can condemn you excerpt Chukwu okike Abiama who created you. We already condemned the dismissed Police Sergent / Oba Iduganra. Don't you see him destroying himself via the Ooni?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by jide219(m): 7:38am On Apr 26, 2017
sheedy407:
And this Oba of Lagos doesn't even know that he is suppose to stand up before Oni Of Ife because in respect,Oni Of Ife beats his hands down.

He cant try that to Oba Of Benin else,he go banish am from Lagos and Nigeria
who will banish him

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by Obdk: 7:38am On Apr 26, 2017
The yorubas hate each other. If they have thr country they will fight each other like ife vs modakeke..

Even thr elders...
Lagoon oba..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by IamAirforce1: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2017
I'm not Yoruba

But dis is so not right.

That's a public disgrace

The Lagos oba should be called to order and he should openly apologize to Ooni for this embarrassment.

Haters everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by rebirthiix: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2017
Actually itz d oba of Lagos dat embarrassed himself not d ooni... D oba of lagos infact looked stupid after doing dat sef... I see hate grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2017
This is disrespect of the highest order to the stool of the Oni.I don't support this at all.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2017
just see ur life.they here discussing the enmities existing between ur people and all u could contribute was to derail the issue on ground to condemn someone law has not condemned yet.I think u are the real enemy of Yoruba race. keep hating.don't stop.a woman for that matter.smh!!!!!!!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by tivta(m): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2017
And some one said oni of ife is the most powerful oba in Nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by ifyalways(f): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2017
I sight my ofala Achebe.

Ever jovial and warm kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by hucienda: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2017
dis one na family mata ... #spectator

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by nnokwa042(m): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2017
When Oba asked we igbos to jump into lagoon afonja here were hailing him not knowing that the so called Oba akiolu is mentally deranged today he has decided to show his madness in the public afonjas ntoor

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Of Lagos Refuses To Shake Ooni Of Ife (video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Evil men usually wear sunshades indoors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious "ISHAN" Adage And Their Meanings / Drama At Ooni’s Palace: Wives, Children Barred From Ooni’s Burial / Kyari El-Kanemi, Shehu Of Bama, Died Of Coronavirus Disease - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.