Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Read This, And Ur Troubles Are Over - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read This, And Ur Troubles Are Over (681 Views)

Kola’s Motherly Troubles / Bba Has Ended And Your Troubles Continue: / Read This, And Ur Troubles Are Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This, And Ur Troubles Are Over by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
DO U HAVE A PROJECT, ASSIGNMENT, SCHOOL, COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION BRANDING PLAN WHICH HAS BEEN GIVING U A LOT OF TROUBLE AND PAINS? THEN U JUST HAVE TO READ THIS, FOR UR PROBLEMS ARE OVER.

IAM A YOUNG DYNAMIC WRITER, PROOF READER, EDITOR, POET AND MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER OF INTERNATIONAL REPUTE. I SPECIALIZE IN WRITING, EDITING AND PROOF READING OF THE FINAL YEAR PROJECTS OF STUDENTS, REGARDLESS OF INSTITUTION. I ALSO HELP THEM TO DO AND CARRY OUT IMPORTANT ASSIGNMENTS AND RESEARCH WHICH MIGHT BE GIVING THERM TROUBLE AT VERY CHEAP RATES.

FOR SCHOOL, COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION BRANDING, YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME FOR THE BEST BRANDING EVER. A TYPE OF BRANDING THAT IS GONNA PROJECT UR IMAGE BOTH LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY AND BRING U MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. ALL THESE AND MANY MORE, I DO AT VERY CHEAP RATES.

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL OLUFUNMINIYI A. SALAWU, C.E.O BEADLINE RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY ON 08034952269 OR SEND A MAIL TO princeayo20032002@yahoo.com. WILL BE EXPECTING UR CALLS
Re: Read This, And Ur Troubles Are Over by maclatunji: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
Interesting, another writer available for hire. Well, I am in a line of business close to yours, maybe we should talk sometime.
Re: Read This, And Ur Troubles Are Over by Ifez: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2010
Read it, but still have troubles tongue
Re: Read This, And Ur Troubles Are Over by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2010
so who are those that are willing to work with me?still expecting ur replys

(1) (Reply)

Mama Ogbo, Nuo Gboo / Buy A Good Film Script / A Summer To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.