Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

A Summer To Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Summer To Love (683 Views)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) / A Story: To Love And To Hold: One Last Chance At Love. / A Summer To Remember (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Summer To Love by Orikinla(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2010
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.

~ W.H. Murray 

Make it happen!
I am in the summer of my life and that means my harvest season is here.
Four books are ready for release.
One of them chronicles the present Nigerian crisis and offers solutions to the problems in Nigeria.
Another one is an important documentary of a turbulent period in American history.
The third collection of my poems and a book of my short stories.
The unveiling of the Eko International Film Festival I created last August comes up next week.
Then I have been nominated for a major recognition.
There is a time for sowing and there is a time for reaping and I thank God my time is here.
I will be heading for the United States of America for the promotion of my book on the historic presidential campaign, nomination and election of the first ever black president of the United States of America. PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA.

This is what I call a summer to love.

Re: A Summer To Love by wajidch: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2010
dear wish u al da best , n u shud chase da goal soon
Re: A Summer To Love by Orikinla(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2010
wajid ch:

dear wish u al da best , n u shud chase da goal soon

THANK YOU.
Re: A Summer To Love by MyneWhite1(f): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2010
Congratulations Orikinla! It is indeed a lovely summer. I wish you all the best. Are you coming to the west coast of US, would be great to meet up.
Re: A Summer To Love by Orikinla(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2010
Myne White:

Congratulations Orikinla! It is indeed a lovely summer. I wish you all the best. Are you coming to the west coast of US, would be great to meet up.

Thanks Myne White.

I will land in NYC first.

(I am sending you an important mail for your novel.)
Re: A Summer To Love by MyneWhite1(f): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2010
I just saw the mail. Thanks so much for the link up.

(1) (Reply)

Kareemah; The Fulani Girl / Book Raffle Event - Lagos / A Paradise For Maggots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.