Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria (42529 Views)

Barack Obama Made Buhari President Right? Trump Will Undo It / Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki / Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by kibra4u(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2017
Celcius:
That's so true.
What goes around comes around.
...and after he failed hopelessly in his bid to have Clinton succeed him, he claimed Russia's involvement. I ask, what's wrong with that? America have over the years sponsored preferred candidates in government all over the world. Obama's claim is a slap on America, however very good in my opinion. Its keeps the balance of power in the international polity. Games theory 101.

Yes o, Obama was paid back in his own Coin by Russia. How sweet......... grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Elkay3: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2017
Malabu oil deal...
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2017
Jonathan is a Legend
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2017
Ebeleiscorupt:
Jonathan should go and commit suicide if the pain of his lost will not heal.

He was only replying to questions asked him
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by SBG04: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2017
is it that Nigerians have short memories? Have we all forgotten Gheselia khan, the INEC commissioner in Rivers that collected NNPC money from Jonathan through Diezani? Or Omoile, the INEC commissioner in Isoko Delta that collected NNPC money from Jonathan through Diezani, ostensibly to rig elections in those states. How much was distributed by the APC in those states or other northern states? Who was the person that went state to state in the South West, spraying dollars to Oba's and politicians? Who was it that gave FFK, Omisore and Fayose N4billion straight from the NSA to rig elections? Who gave Nnamdi okonkwo and Herbert Wigwe Billions of Naira to distribute to Fidelity bank branches all over Nigeria to INEC officials? Jonathan is a bastard for turning truth on it's head and taking advantage of the magnanimity of the incumbent President to spread lies and falsehood. His Presidency was characterised by deep seated bigotry and hatred towards other ethnic groups like Adamu Muazu (who till date is on exile from Nigeria because of corruption allegations against him) has testified. Two years on this bastard and curse of a former President still continues to spread his bigotry and hatred. Stupid man. Ineffectual Buffon.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by seeyouin2019: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Obama was a curse unto the blackman and to christianity. But thank heaveans he is now gnashing his teeth in disgrace..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by sunnyside16(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Yes! Alot of betraying happened. Now, enjoy your life GEJ and lets continue to face the outcome of "change". God help. GOD bless GEJ.
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by castro316: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Oga jona? Isn't it obvious that you so called judases were stealing massively under your nose? Look at all the monies Buhari is picking here and there? I supported you no doubt but I can't tolerate ineptitude. Even your wife see the amount of money she has in her bank account. Pitiful

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Suko110(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2017
Goke7:
I said it yesterday and some fellows came for my head. Jonathan never voluntarily conceded defeat, he was forced to do so and this is why he is so bitter now. Am beginning to have a re-think that GEJ is not a gentleman afterall.

He is beginning to sound as a militant which is what he is after all. Quote me and bash me at your own peril as a militant too!
Jonathan was a coward , if u knw how Nigeria is revered in Africa u wouldn't think it's easy to treaten it's president and he will keep mute and just walk away , he never understood his power
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by chucs: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2017
I am speachless to read this article from a former president..And the fact that some Nigerians had the same thought about Obama having a hand in his loss in electoral poll,further confirms why we are still in this hell of a country..How can people think like this? Obama that served America for 8 years and had a strong performance rating? SMH...Good Lord take me out of this country please.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by OTEGA1: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2017
Jonathan should look inwards,your wife played a major role in ur defeat.

You did not settle ur home well. Instead of you to mend fences with amaechi you were fighting him with wine...

I know DAT a house divided against itself cannot stand...

U needed amaechi to deliver 2011votes for you but u were relying on woke.

U knew the US was against u and u did not deem it fit to align with Russia and with Putin at ur side the US would have just relaxed....

U were watching mauzu and Jega display sentiment even wen it was clear u continued to ride on..

Lastly wen u went to bring a criminal like fani kayode to campaign for you I know u were finished......

Fani kayode helped hasten ur defeat by leaving issues to look for buhari certificate.....

Everything was just working to oust u.....
I know u are wiser now.....such is life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2017
I would have supported the claims by GEJ but I choose otherwise. What about the monies release to buy weapons that ended up in pockets of some people? His he going to blame the US for that? The fact his GEJ wasn't in control of his government and that is exactly what is happening right now in the present administration. I just don't know what else to say about this country anymore. If have decided to watch in 3D.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by harmless(m): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2017
No he was not. Based on statistics he goes down as one of the best presidents America has had. Don't be skewed in your analysis because GEJ is using him as an alibi for his failure. Personally, i don't believe in excuses, take full responsibility and move on.
Firefire:
Obama directly addressed Nigerians in the days to the election, that is the height of interference.

Anyway, he too was booted out of White House in a disgraceful manner.

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by kjhova(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2017
In this excerpt of the book, all I see is a very bitter and equally ill-informed former president Jonathan. The excerpts further cast him as a parochial, ethno-centric, bigotted character who should never have been allowed anywhere near the corridors of power.

Luckily for the sanity of the planet, Obama, Cameron and Hollande would not even get to hear the gibberish that Adeniyi just spewed on behalf of Jonathan never mind even paying heed to him.

Your foreign partners complained about your human rights and anti-corruption records which you did nothing to remedy, they hold back from supplying you additional lethal utility in their concern and suspiscion, you cancel critical and on-going training programe of your soldiers in petulant mood, as a result of this sequence, Boko Haram overruns 14 out of Nigeria's 774 statutory local councils. And you come back two years later to blame some phantom international conspiracy for your loss What goes on in Jonathan's skull is beyond reason!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by bamasite(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2017
I DONT GET THIS!!!! IS HE TRYING TO TELL US THAT ALL THE NATIONS UNITED AGAINST HIM WITHOUT AFRIRMING THE CLAIMS.....HE GOOFED BIG TIME AND EVEN AS A SOUTH SOUTH SON, I MUST CONFESS HE IS A GOOFBALL
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Dee60: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2017
seunmsg:
The massive corruption under Jonathan led to his electoral defeat. Nigerians got tired of his failures and corruption so he should stop the attempt at blaming Obama or anyone else for his defeat.

Nigerians voted during the election and not Obama. Infant, I expected the ineffectual buffoon to have done a serious soul searching by now and come out publicly to apologies for the wasted opportunities and the crimes he committed against the people of Nigeria.

Pointing accusing fingers at others for his failures says so much about his personality. Never again will Nigeria be led by a misguided character like Goodluck Jonathan.

It just goes to show he has not learnt anything!

I dont know how Obama or Jega affected who the people pressed their thumbs for!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by aloobright17: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2017
Firefire:
Obama directly addressed Nigerians in the days to the election, that is the height of interference.

Did Usa do 3rd term or you don't know that Obama finished his 2 terms ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Sanchez01: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2017
Firefire:

How was Obama 'booted' out of office, please? This is an all time twist. A man who left the White House in an emotional manner, leaving over a million of Americans in tears during his farewell speech and you claimed he was even booted in a 'disgraceful' manner? The things we read these days can sure cause severe migraine.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by GavelSlam: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2017
This recovered Ikoyi $50 million was part of Jonathan's campaign war chest.

The sudden release of the Lamentations of Jonathan volume 1 tells me so.

Mu'azu has suddenly become a hot topic.

Ask Deji.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Prince16: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2017
"But in the build up to the election, some people decided to introduce religion and ethnicity into the campaign in such a manner that not only hurt the PDP in the north but was actually helping to mobilise our opponents against us.”

Gbam!
Thank God ds is coming from d horse's mouth!
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by chiraqDemon(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Wantedmiller:
blaming game don start!

Buhari blame GEJ
Gej blame obama
And obama blam putin, i wonder who putin will blame when its his turn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Goke7: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Suko110:

Jonathan was a coward , if u knw how Nigeria is revered in Africa u wouldn't think it's easy to treaten it's president and he will keep mute and just walk away , he never understood his power

The guy is just playing the victim as it's the usual practice from folks in his region. In other words, Jonathan is simply saying even as a President with all his powers, he was marginalized grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by teniboss(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2017
Mr Jona, your first mistake in benue was you imposing candidate for governorship primaries against the wish of the people....Ortom was more popular then but he wasn't your candidate so decamped to APC.....stop looking for who to heap the cause of your failure on....you fail woefully because stealing is not corruption,,, because you cannot send the military to go kill your children who are bokoharam and they continue growing stronger.....your gov't was borrowing to pay salaries at a time of oil bum....the list goes on....

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Grundig: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2017
Gej should buy a mirror, stand in front of it and give himself a proper look.

I don't care what good intentions you have/had. But the moment you made fani Kayode your election mouthpiece I knew you weren't serious.

Who in his right senses takes fani Kayode serious?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Dee60: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2017
Ex President Jonathan - why did you not contest the results if you won?

Nigerians must be weary of this new and desperate conspiracy - It is a wicked plot to arouse sentiments against a legitimate government that is daily exposing the massive looting of our commonwealth by past governments.

They are doing book launches, employing controversial journalists to sponsor the conspiracies.

GEJ may have had his good part but he left the rulership of Nigeria to some 'madams' and left Nigeria to coast to bankruptcy. No amount of books written or interviews given will chnage the obvious.

Muazu and co are smart guys. They saw the handwriting on the wall.

GEJ seems to have continued with the same paranoia - Listening to liars and ignoring those who are telling him the bitter truth!
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by system21: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2017
For the fact efcc have not invited muazu speak volume. Abi the PDP chairman no follow share campaign fund
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by OlaMiki: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2017
brainless
2kris:
Foolish man he will never sit down and mind his country affairs,
Obama total fairlure
Under ur watch isis rise
Under ur watch al shebab rise
Under ur watch is rise
Under ur watch boko haram rise
U almost succesfully gave iran nuke deal thank to benjamin netayahu isreali prime minister who blocked the deal
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2017
The conspiracy against GEJ was just too much..Sir We are sorry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Therages: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2017
2kris:
Foolish man he will never sit down and mind his country affairs,
Obama total fairlure
Under ur watch isis rise
Under ur watch al shebab rise
Under ur watch is rise
Under ur watch boko haram rise
U almost succesfully gave iran nuke deal thank to benjamin netayahu isreali prime minister who blocked the deal
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Zhirinovsky: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2017
If only nigerians are enlightened to understand international politics and read between the lines, they will understand that Obama sacked GEJ and not APC. Why? Because GEJ went against america to reject the gay law obama tried to impose on us. For this singular act I see GEJ as the best thing that happened to Nigeria.
Ever wondered why this APC is not enforcing the anti gay law? Why notable gays campaign and showcase their lifestyle on Social networks without arrest by the govt? Why Mr. Quest an american open gay man is in Lagos? That is the pact APC signed with the U.S. The U.S. Helped them depose GEJ and APC discard the antigay law in return. The law is just ink on a paper now!
America started planning to depose GEJ after he signed the Anti gay Law.
Lemme tell you simpletons! Mr Quest didn't come to Nigeria for vacation(what do we have to offer in that regard?). He came to supervise and give organisational support to the several gay lodges in nigeria set up and aided by america.
I don't expect simpletons to understand this though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by aikyg(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Smh. All u have said exists only in ur imagination. Obama didn't address anybody. And no, he successfully completed his two terms in office (8yrs).

Many Nigerians are educated but uninformed. The copy and paste nature of our school system is wreaking havoc

Obama destroyed the democratic party with his utopian ideas and was humiliated thoroughly by Trump while he was trying to install a successor. Please get your facts right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2017
Chai jonathan the clueless don become wailer grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari At Damilola Osinbajo & Seun Bakare's White Wedding Reception / Amosun Replies Abiodun Over Relocation Of Dangote Refinery To Lagos / Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.