Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa (32261 Views)

South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Ghanaian Police Officer Seen Scaling The Fence Of A House Occupied By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Lionessza(f): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
DJInfluence:
See the idiots wey dey disgrace us outside. Tomorrow, we go dey vex when the S.A people treat us like this but it is ok, when we carry our stupid behaviour enter plane to another man country.. idiotas everywhere.

Interesting.......
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Lionessza(f): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
MOSICATED5:
When they kill them it called xenophobia. When they kill themselves its called what?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
what an idiot! you want to harm someone and you are broadcasting it online grin grin if you really meant it you would have done it already. be careful they don't break that your thin legs grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
MOSICATED5:
When they kill them it called xenophobia. When they kill themselves its called what?
it's called killthemselvesphobia. thank me later grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Lionessza(f): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, ufuna them to hlasel me again? grin

Lolllll never, anyways me behind you like ......

Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Lolllll never, anyways me behind you like ......

Lol, awe cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by jimb(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
GoldenJAT:
Action film!!!we de wait.

seriously
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Lionessza(f): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, awe cheesy

Sana lwam enjoy the long long weekend va .
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Sana lwam enjoy the long long weekend va .

Nawe babe. Uyaphi? What will you be doing?
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by favelli(m): 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Actually most Nigerian deaths in south africa are caused by fellow Nigerians undecided oh well....

an that's just plainly dumb,80% of the times for silly reasons
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by zicoraads: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Is he openly gay?

Well, I have met Nigerians in real life but it's a different scenario because in real life I'm the "host". Until I visit Nigeria in person, I guess how hospitable you are, will remain a question mark in my mind. I'm not totally dismissing your point though because I see its relevance. You're correct for the most part but I don't live by hearsay, I prefer 1st hand account tongue
Whenever you are ready then. I'll leave you wanting to adopt Naija grin

In every country, we have a few idiots giving it a bad image. I'll love to host you, whenever, however. And I can assure you you would surely be awed.

If being openly gay means only his circle of friends being in the picture, then he is.

Good evening, ma.
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
zicoraads:

Whenever you are ready then. I'll leave you wanting to adopt Naija grin

In every country, we have a few idiots giving it a bad image. I'll love to host you, whenever, however. And I can assure you you would surely be awed.

If being openly gay means only his circle of friends being in the picture, then he is.

Good evening, ma.

LMAO. Cool. And you're right about a few rotten apples spoiling the entire basket. Shrugs.

Oh wow. Interesting. You guys don't worry that he may be checking you out? tongue Nice that you've accepted him though smiley
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by zicoraads: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Cool. And you're right about a few rotten apples spoiling the entire basket. Shrugs.

Oh wow. Interesting. You guys don't worry that he may be checking you out? tongue Nice that you've accepted him though smiley
Worry kè? No, we don't. Some of us love women to bits. Some, it's more complicated. But we are matured enough to understand and respect one another's actions.

So when should we be expecting you? I come from a place where farmwork is part of life. I think you'll love farming too grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
zicoraads:

Worry kè? No, we don't. Some of us love women to bits. Some, it's more complicated. But we are matured enough to understand and respect one another's actions.

So when should we be expecting you? I come from a place where farmwork is part of life. I think you'll love farming too grin

Good to know.

I don't do field work lol.
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by zicoraads: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Good to know.

I don't do field work lol.
Well, there's also the part where you get to do another type. But, what type of work do you do then?
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
zicoraads:

Well, there's also the part where you get to do another type. But, what type of work do you do then?

Homework tongue
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by zicoraads: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Homework tongue
Oh, I should have figured. In 'za other room?' grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
zicoraads:

Oh, I should have figured. In 'za other room?' grin

Lol, those are your words, not mine.
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by zicoraads: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, those are your words, not mine.
Please dont give me undue credit. Not mine. I borrowed it too grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
zicoraads:

Please dont give me undue credit. Not mine. I borrowed it too grin

Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by 14(m): 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
After they kill each other, Nigerian bloggers will scream "XENOPHOBIA".
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Lionessza(f): 4:37am On May 02, 2017
favelli:

an that's just plainly dumb,80% of the times for silly reasons

Yeah totally dumb .
Re: Nigerian Guy Vows To Retaliate Attack On Him By Nigerians In South Africa by Lionessza(f): 4:49am On May 02, 2017
ZarZar:

Nawe babe. Uyaphi? What will you be doing?

Hey howsit?. Bendisezingubeni oko with flu until Saturday yerrr. Sunday morning went to a traditional Ndebele wedding e witbank, cute yazi. Ubuphi wena?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lagos, Ogun Bank Robberies’ Coordinator (pictured) / Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death / Malaysian Man Arrested In Lagos Over €250m Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.