Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death (32232 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Praizeupdates: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2019
A man has lost his life after his wife allegedly hired thugs to beat him for slapping her. This was according to a narration by a man identified as Bernard Ufuoma, who is a friend to the deceased.

Meanwhile Friend of Lady Accused of ordering the beating of Her Husband To Death finally Speaks to defend her friend and narate what really happened.

See her post below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/friend-of-lady-accused-of-ordering-the-beating-of-her-husband-to-death-speaks/

2 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Praizeupdates: 10:02am On Apr 09, 2019
See More photos and watch video => HERE

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Afulenu foundation
Everybody now has a foundation
I expect a developer to have upgraded the foundation na.

Bottomline no be she kill am abi? And them don release am abi?
Good for her.

Madam Afulenu...thunder go fire you.
And may your male kids go through what your friends husband went through. You can fool the media. You can't fool me.
Your friend married at 16 ,turn baby making machine where were you? E turn beating now you decided to paint a very emotional picture about the whole thing. Probably hoodwinked the officers of the law because those ones sef no get sense. Autopsy or not two of una na murderers[b]. A typical case of winch cry yesterday pikin die today.[/b]

Guys,guys,guys I keep telling y'all make una shine una eyes. Learn the most sovereign law in relationships....always ignore.
I reach house wife no cook,ignore,drive out buy food. Next time as you dey come house buy your food hold just in case. Everyone is happy
Wife tell you say punna no dey no worries.Drive out find olosho. Highest 10k plus room 13k. She go even rap for your mike all night. The next dey find one side chick. Whenever madam do anyhow side chick go open.
Mr oga here took things too personal. Find wife go where.....taaaa

Lastly and truthfully, NEVER ALLOW FAMILY INTO YOUR HOME.
If them get problem solve from afar.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Jessyjack(f): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2019
when I read the first post, I knew the story was false and one sided...... I couldn't even go through some of the comments made by nairalanders as some of them lacks sense in them.... the story given by the late husband's friend was just smelling lies and very shallow..... I knew for the woman to call thugs as claimed by the man's friend on her husband,he must have been a wife beater and she has gotten enough... all wife beaters have that one useless friend who gives them wrong advise and behaved exactly like them...... they are also terrible liars...... I don't feel pity for the man and I wish same on all wife beaters out there.... I thought he was man enough,he would have fought with his fellow men na....... let any man dare try such with my sister or daughters and see if they won't go 6 feets..... nonsense!

all you potential wife beaters quoting me, you better go for deliverance before marriage else, you will end up like this man....

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by SageMK: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Pictures doesn't lie.

I am inclined to believe this.

Mehn that so called friend of her late husband that fabricated the story against this woman surely dines with the devil. Every thing about his version of events reeks of lies. This is why we should take every story on social media with a pinch of salt.

Karma is a bìtch last last.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Uncleodi(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2019
Ouch... Chronic iberiberism

2 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Ijaycool(f): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2019
Jezzz,
Marriage is getting scarier.

6 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2019
1.I don't engage in tribalism here, and I like Igbo people and admire them, but child marriage too is a problem in Ibo land....A 16 year old marrying a 40 year old is not right.

2.The man thought he had married a nice and docile wife...to use and misuse. Meanwhile, wife thought she had married a 'sustainer' not a husband.

3.If you are planning to marry....NEVER EVER BRING YOUR RELATIONS WITH YOU....wife or husband. Don't bring your sister from the village , or your brother from home to come and create problems for your marriage (Yes, I know most of the time it works well...but many times there are always issues.).

4.Men, never ever in your life PUNCH your wife. Your children will remember you for that, even when you are dead.

5.Some matters are best handled by neutral third parties...like the Pastor, or a trusted elder. Not by the members of the household.

6.If you have left it late to marry, make sure the gap is not too wide. Problems dey!

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by TechCapon(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Kendumazy(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2019
Some men sha. Beautiful woman! God will give you beautiful and 80 total package woman, them go still dey do anyhow. Now, he is dead. Rest in peace to him.

5 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by evynkennett: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2019
THIS E COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019!

If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That is why your E commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by Quacks

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR E COMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- Secured Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with ALWAYS availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact and enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB AND MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by ictlukman: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2019
sad
Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by bennynaza(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2019
Sad. How can a cool looking man like this be a wife beater?
Now it's a bleeped up situation cos he ain't coming back.
Domestic violence has turned wife to widow, kids to orphans, man to dead man

16 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Realboygenius(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2019
You're not happy, he's beating you LEAVE or report to police but instead you called people to beat him up and now he's dead. Kindly go to jail Ma. You can't justify wrong actions.

30 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by horlique(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Praizeupdates:
A man has lost his life after his wife allegedly hired thugs to beat him for slapping her. This was according to a narration by a man identified as Bernard Ufuoma, who is a friend to the deceased.

Meanwhile Friend of Lady Accused of ordering the beating of Her Husband To Death finally Speaks to defend her friend and narate what really happened.

See her post below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/friend-of-lady-accused-of-ordering-the-beating-of-her-husband-to-death-speaks/

what rubbish can she possibly speak.. there many ways to resolve marital violence not by killing your spouse

5 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2019
say no to domestic violence on all sides

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Frankyboy1(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Unfortunately the man is dead to say his own part of the story, the man married a naive girl, took advantage of her naivety and maltreated her, d girl grew to knowing her rights, started exercising,gained some self confidence,and probably started standing up to the man, cheating can not be ruled out of her accusations, cause that's one vice unsatisfied married women at the gym in pH engage in, the man finds out, or an outburst ensues between them, he beats her silly, and now she wants to show the man she is now grown up, hires thugs to beat up her own husband( the biggest mistake of all times) while she could have jejely walked out, now the man is dead, and even though she is out on bail, she will face the music for premeditated murder! Lessons to all, look before you leap, never be pressured by age,circumstances or family pressure to settle down, most unmarried people are actually happier than most married folks, but due to societal and family pressure, they either marry wrongly, or endure negative situations in marriage! Marriage should not define who you are! What a sad tale

9 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Tallesty1(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:
when I read the first post, I knew the story was false and one sided...... I couldn't even go through some of the comments made by nairalanders as some of them lacks sense in them.... the story given by the late husband's friend was just smelling lies and very shallow..... I knew for the woman to call thugs as claimed by the man's friend on her husband,he must have been a wife beater and she has gotten enough... all wife beaters have that one useless friend who gives them wrong advise and behaved exactly like them...... they are also terrible liars...... I don't feel pity for the man and I wish same on all wife beaters out there.... I thought he was man enough,he would have fought with his fellow men na....... let any man dare try such with my sister or daughters and see if they won't go 6 feets..... nonsense!
Every sane person knows that the man in the first story lied. His story doesn't make any sense, just like this your comment.

After encouraging people to kill whoever abuses them, you will go home and eat your beans while those who took your advice will go to jail.

If to say nah me........has pushed people to do what they normally wouldn't do but those who say if to say na me hardly do anything.
They're usually cowards.

When a man or woman you're married to abuses you, the best thing to do is quit. It is that simple. Hiring thugs to beat up your abusers is the dumbest thing anyone would do.

Her husband is dead now and the shittiest part is that she can't even plead self defense because she hired them so she is likely going to end up in jail and her husband's people will finish whatever she and her husband worked for before she comes out, if she comes out.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2019
The end of the matter be say...

Woman killed the man.

15 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2019
say no to domestic violence on all sides.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Abeos(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2019
The way the other guy narrated the story was just too detailed like he waking and sleeping in the same house with them(esp the part of kneeling and begging the wife) . This tends to be more believable, though domestic violence is bad, she should have gone to the right quarters and not taken laws into hands. Too bad the children have lost their father.

16 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2019
Now I understand the importance of baby mamarism.Marriage is over hyped.
Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by bennynaza(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2019
The lady be singing...

Cos I didn't mean to hurt him, coulda been somebody's son.
And I took his life when, I called all them thugs.
Rom popo pom ... Man down... Oh mama...

4 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Rilley(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2019
Cool

1 Like

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by cosmatika(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2019
This thing called marriage sef
Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2019
Jessyjack:

So that justifies murder. She had the option all the years to pack and go back to her father's house, why didn't she took that option?

12 Likes

Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Zomdrone: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Sad
Re: Princess Polachi Vivian's Friend Speaks On Beating Her Husband To Death by Oddsman(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2019
In an abusive relationship, there is only one solution -LEAVE.
The woman and the brothers that killed the man should be arrested.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cheating Boyfriends VS crazy girlfriends / Police Arrest Lagos, Ogun Bank Robberies’ Coordinator (pictured) / Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.