Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Right Kind Of Food Intake For A Man Getting Married Soon - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Right Kind Of Food Intake For A Man Getting Married Soon (802 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Kind Of Food Intake For A Man Getting Married Soon by funlover1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
Hello Doctors/dieticians in the house,I will need your help concerning the right kind of food to take and maybe drugs or diet supplement. I will be getting married next month and recently a friend to me that as a man i need to be selective with the kind of food/drinks etc that i consume since i will be getting married soon. There is this gist about sugary stuff and all of that. Can anybody please enlighten me?
Re: Right Kind Of Food Intake For A Man Getting Married Soon by funlover1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2010
no response?
Re: Right Kind Of Food Intake For A Man Getting Married Soon by Fhemmmy: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2010
Never knew there are special diet for someone that is getting married soon . . . i guess we learn daily.
Re: Right Kind Of Food Intake For A Man Getting Married Soon by WAVixen: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2010
since you are getting married and food wont be and taste the same, food produce must be harvested by pure virgins from the himalayan hills.

(1) (Reply)

What Did U Have Dis Easter? / African Dishes / Sunday Rice Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.