Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

American Or British System Of Education? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / American Or British System Of Education? (1954 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship / College Of Education,agbor. In Affiliation With Delta State University,abraka. / Knowledge Of American Or Can Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Or British System Of Education? by peace2all(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2007
My people, I am about taking a very important educational step for my kids.
I live in The Netherlands, I studied here and my kids are born here.
But I will prefer to give them an international education system.
I want to chose between British an American system
of education for them.Could those living in any of this two countries: USA/ Britain
or anyone with international school experience advice me?

Thanks
Re: American Or British System Of Education? by English1(f): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2007
I would look at the schools themselves and decide on the best one on other issues rather than whether it is 'English' or 'American' as both systems are good. Which schools achieve the best exam results? Which schools have the best facilities for sports/music/arts/science/IT/whatever is important to you and your child? Which school has a friendly but hard-working atmosphere? When you visit a school, do you like the way that the students behave? How does the school handle discipline? How does the school help children who are having difficulties? How does the school help children who are high-achievers?

1 Like

Re: American Or British System Of Education? by peace2all(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2007
@English1. I appreciate this your advice well noted.
Thanks.

More contributors expected.
Anyone here who attended an international school?
Re: American Or British System Of Education? by HeleMoanna: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
This is my third time requesting a paper to be written by residency personal statement writing service service. I am very impressed with the materials and the level of writing is amazing. They have really good writers and I think every paper is money well spent. Residencypersonalstatements service for all who needs awesome essay.
Re: American Or British System Of Education? by Holdrested77: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2022
Hey Guys, hope all of you are going well. Days ago one of my friends was searching for professional resume writing services who can help him in preparing his resume. Then I suggested him to visit this website. He visited here and opt for their service now he is working in the best IT company of his own choice.
Re: American Or British System Of Education? by claudeortiz: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2023
Rather of focusing on whether a school is "English" or "American," I would evaluate each school on its own merits drift hunters, regardless of whether it follows the British or American model.
Re: American Or British System Of Education? by captionigaesthe: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2023
From in-depth Caption IG Aesthetic to unique aesthetic captions, here you'll find over 200+ of the best captions you can copy to enhance your content and make it stand out from the crowd. Read on if you're looking for inspiration for your next Instagram photo or reel!
Re: American Or British System Of Education? by captionigaesthe: 8:15am On Jul 15, 2023
Make your next birthday unique and fun with personalized birthday cards paired with a handpicked happy birthday quotes and wishes from Feliz Cumpleaños to make that special someone's day extraordinary.
Re: American Or British System Of Education? by captionigaesthe: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Make your next birthday unique and fun with personalized birthday cards paired with a handpicked happy birthday quotes and wishes from Geburtstagswünsche to make that special someone's day extraordinary.
Re: American Or British System Of Education? by evawillms: 3:10am On Oct 31, 2023
The British education system typically follows the National Curriculum, which provides a structured and comprehensive approach to education. It emphasizes depth of knowledge and focuses on Run 3 subjects such as English, mathematics, science, and humanities.The American education system is more flexible and offers a broader range of subjects. It focuses on a well-rounded education, including core subjects, as well as extracurricular activities, sports, and arts.
Re: American Or British System Of Education? by bling2apk: 11:58am On Jan 01
If you like to play games and earn money then you shouldn't miss downloading bling2 apk in your phone
Re: American Or British System Of Education? by ressomodapk1: 3:37pm On Feb 26
Introducing <a href="https://ressomodapk.io/">resso mod apk</a>, an application that will provide you with a different experience compared to similar apps
Re: American Or British System Of Education? by ressomodapk1: 3:37pm On Feb 26
If you want to get fresh music listening experience then visit https://ressomodapk.io/ and download the latest Resso MOD APK on your android device.
Re: American Or British System Of Education? by orabellehana: 9:35am On Mar 15
Okay, I will comply test grade calculator

(1) (Reply)

Incoming 2010/2011 Uniport Jambites. / Please, When Will May/june Waec 2011 Main Exam Will Start. / Dli Unilag Collected Back Admission Letter Saying She Is Under Age At 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.