Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos (51687 Views)

BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them / Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by PrinceMario(m): 8:30am On Apr 27, 2017
gabazin080:
it is u and your family dat will have an encounter with armed robbers.

untrained bigot
Mor0n.
So you don't want to encounter them but you're happy someone else was robbed, your political bitterness and tribal bigotry got your mind deluded that you can't even reason well.
He that sow a wind will definitely reap Whirlwind.
Either you like it or not, dem go rob you at gun point and abscond with your valuables, then we'll all be here laughing at your downfall when you create a thread about it.

Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Caramelemperor: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2017
gabazin080:
i blame buhari for this cus he brought this hardship on nigerians
You're as Stvpid as the driver. In fact, you might even be the driver. What kind of Stvpid lazy excuse is this? The stealing just start in Nigeria?
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by perfectgen(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Inasmuch as I am appalled that he stole from someone who evidently has shown concern for him, I pity him because inadvertently he is not smart but a victim of circumstances; he wanted something better but because he saw no viable opportunity, he resorted to stealing from someone who trusted him and who he feels has nothing to lose from the theft of that money. Bad thing is he lacks morals nor the street sense to get himself out of the situation he found himself by leveraging on the opportunities of the Uber business he is doing, to pursue his dream; he allowed greed get the better of him so justice must certainly prevail.
However, for those of you in government coffers and for the gullible followers who support corruption and the raping of the country populace of their common wealth, I plead to you, help the helpless, speak out for transparency and development and let us assist in giving our nation a future and hope.
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by gabazin080(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2017
PrinceMario:
Mor0n.
So you don't want to encounter them but you're happy someone else was robbed, your political bitterness and tribal bigotry got your mind deluded that you can't even reason well.
He that sow a wind will definitely reap Whirlwind.
Either you like it or not, dem go rob you at gun point and abscond with your valuables, then we'll all be here laughing at your downfall when you create a thread about it.

Idiot.
what u wish for me will be your portion 10x . baboon.

last time i will be quoting an idiot like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend / Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. / New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.