Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Please Help A Student Secures Her Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help A Student Secures Her Admission (389 Views)

Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter / Please, If One Names Are Mixed, Can That Cost One His/her Admission? / They Gave Her Admission With D7. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Student Secures Her Admission by Khaliyah(m): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2017
Good day house!!
Please I need help and advice on this very situation, a friend of mine in 300lvl at micheal okpara uni took transfer from the schol to university of illorin, she wanted to change from food science n tech to home economics. The problem now is micheal okpara uni has effected the transfer and has given her result and all that is neccesary (meaning she aren't there student anymore) but uni of illorin has refused to accept her on the basics that there is vacancy in the department. So has she just being left stranded for months now cause none of the schools has accepted her. So please it is possible for her to go back to micheal okpara uni or there anyway uni of illorin will accept her even if it means losing 1 academic year?? Please I really need ur assistance in anyway to help secure her admission. 
Thanks and Godbless
Re: Please Help A Student Secures Her Admission by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2017
Most times we don't appreciate what we've got till its gone
Re: Please Help A Student Secures Her Admission by stlken: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2017
There are rules that surrounds inter university transfer .
The first rule is the Termination of your Admission in your current school when you request for transfer.

The school you wish to transfer your Admission will consider your application and it can be favourable or unfavourable.

transfer mostly work for private universities where admission is guaranteed .

The person in question may lose on both sides.
wasted time and efforts!

(1) (Reply)

Is Unimaid Postgraduate Form Out / How Can You Cross From Bsc Computer Science To MBA Or MPA? / I Prefer To Have Cancer Than Marry UNILAG Graduate- Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.