Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Dilemma! What Would You Do If You Were In This Situation? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dilemma! What Would You Do If You Were In This Situation? (953 Views)

Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? / Which Gospel Song Would You Sing In This Situation? (photo) / Who's The Most Stupid Person In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma! What Would You Do If You Were In This Situation? by 24lottos(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2017
If you borrow 5k from your friend and use the money to buy lotto tickets and end up winning 390,000,000 (current powerball jackpot in naira)
How much would you give your friend?

Reply with your answer.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma! What Would You Do If You Were In This Situation? by ylaa(f): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2017
I will give my friend 1m since i have family and other friends to care for.

quote author=24lottos post=55930820]If you borrow 5k from your friend and use the money to buy lotto tickets and end up winning 390,000,000 (current powerball jackpot in naira)
How much would you give your friend?

Reply with your answer.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

After Taken Osogbo Weed " And You Feel Like Flying " / Different Types Of People During Public Holiday / How To Produce Canned Tomato Paste At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.