Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture (44186 Views)

Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) / Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos / Faces Of The Kidnappers Killed In Anambra Yesterday (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by effido666: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
okonja:
sad sad shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

Rip Man... angry angry
where was he shot ? HEADOR CHEST
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by effido666: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
okonja:
sad sad shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

Rip Man... angry angry
where was he shot ? HEAD OR CHEST
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by parksland: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Benekruku:

Drug war!

Messed with the cartel

you are on point....dat is exactly wat happened.....odachigo ahia madu...rie ego..... nothing like xenophobia in his death
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by d33types: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

I fought in the Civil War. Please give me my respect.

Address a General properly. angry
Who dash monkey banana?
who sent you to fight? Nigeria?
I won't respect you simply because of your age.that's bullshit.
I will respect you because you deserve respect
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
adecz:
Most of these Igbo boys in SA
are into one scam or the other.

However, there is no reason to just
execute a fellow human being. The SA
blacks are chronically jealous of Nigerians
and their successful hustles.

RIP, no matter your misteps.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
TheSlyone2:
South Africans and their barbaric acts

ZarZar, last time we debated this same ish, you stylishly swept it under the carpet. How about coming with a cogent reason why you think this act is justified

Excuse me? I swept what under the rug & where does it say he was killed by a South African? "Unknown gunman" could be anyone. There are many other nationalities in SA aside South Africans. And never, EVER, ask me questions again about what goes down in the streets of SA. Do I sound like a street thug or a psychic to you, to expect me to know the motive behind a crime that took place on the other end of the country?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
sniperr007:
Bellville is a notorious neighborhood with high crime rate. Information reaching me is that he was killed by Somalis who bought phone from him.
The phone was said to be faulty and he refused to change it; and was shot.

#cant verify my source.
South African based Somalis are the most peaceful people ever. I'll believe that when the source is a known news reporter. Actually, they (Somalis) would be the ones selling phones to the deceased....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Excuse me? I swept what under the rug & where does it say he was killed by a South African? "Unknown gunman" could be anyone. There are many other nationalities in SA aside South Africans. And never, EVER, ask me questions again about what goes down in the streets of SA. Do I sound like a street thug or a psychic to you, to expect me to know the motive behind a crime that took place on the other end of the country?
I saw you online all day. Funny how you are just replying my mention now. You wouldn't want to put up a controversial argument in front such a large number of viewers I guess?

Now, you are being defensive when in fact you argued constructively the first time I engaged you.

Don't make it seem we are quarreling, Dear. Though, we happens to be on either side of the devide, I doesn't stop us from saying the truth.

Hope you doing fine sha
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by meekmill(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
?

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I saw you online all day. Funny how you are just replying my mention now. You wouldn't want to put up a controversial argument in front such a large number of viewers I guess?

Now, you are being defensive when in fact you argued constructively the first time I engaged you.

Don't make it seem we are quarreling, Dear. Though, we happens to be on either side of the devide, I doesn't stop us from saying the truth.

Hope you doing fine sha

I was online alright but I didn't see your mention or this thread until Jayceon commented on it just now. I'm getting defensive because your post irritated me. How dare you jump into conclusions, on top of that, expect ME to have answers when even the SAPS are still INVESTIGATING the matter? Doesn't that sound too forward to you?

IDK what "truth" you all are saying, nor do I care, just don't come at me like I'm the one you saw pull the trigger! Funny that you all already know "the truth", when the police aren't even done dusting for evidence yet. You must be blood hounds or psychic yourselves! Why don't you lead the police to the killer then if you already know his identity? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZarZar:

I was online alright but I didn't see your mention or this thread until Jayceon commented on it just now. I'm getting defensive because your post irritated me. How dare you jump into conclusions, on top of that, expect ME to have answers when even the SAPS are still INVESTIGATING the matter? Doesn't that sound too forward to you?

IDK what "truth" you all are saying, neither do I care, just don't come at me like I'm the one you saw pull the trigger! Funny that you all already know "the truth", when the police aren't even done dusting for evidence yet. You must be blood hounds or psychic yourselves! Why don't you lead the police to the killer then if you already know his identity? Smh.
Yet another insult from you. ZarZar goodnight.

Like I always tell you, anytime you are ready to have constructive argument devoid of insults and tantrums, feel free to indulge me..
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Yet another insult from you. ZarZar goodnight.

Like I always tell you, anytime you are ready to have constructive argument devoid of insults and tantrums, feel free to indulge me..

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by 14(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
FAKE NEWS

Its so embarrassing because the story makes headline in Nigeria, but in South africa, no news about this story. Google if you doubt me.

isn't this supposed to make big headline: https://www.nairaland.com/3764504/nigerias-meningitis-death-toll-now

https://www.nairaland.com/3764269/drug-indonesian-police-kill-nigerian
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by justmenoni: 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
So bad
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 27, 2017
Like his face was blown off.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by BabylonCruise(m): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2017
fhelihx:

A beg swerve ..you quoting my comment shows how well your comment suits your helpless situation ..Tchw..
#freedomofspeech
It takes one to know the other.
pls sir kindly tell us how helpless Ur condition is right now.
Have U eaten today?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by metallisc(m): 2:08am On Apr 27, 2017
Jabioro:
Is that not South Africa misbehaving.. Xenophobic abi.. if Nigeria government can't reacts let Nigerian reacted.. tell them by action we know better than they do, last crying we not be palatable for Zulu children I warned..

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 27, 2017
14:
FAKE NEWS

Its so embarrassing because the story makes headline in Nigeria, but in South africa, no news about this story. Google if you doubt me.

isn't this supposed to make big headline: https://www.nairaland.com/3764504/nigerias-meningitis-death-toll-now

https://www.nairaland.com/3764269/drug-indonesian-police-kill-nigerian
This tendency is trending bro. Let them cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Thecassanova: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2017
jagugu88li:
I dont know what might have caused the shooting but, if my memory serves me well Belleville is their capital drug traffing zone in the whole of western cape. Infact they own that area the same way they own Hillbrow in Jburg.

Many front with their vendors, selling shoes and jeans but the actual business is drugs. The last time I was there, they actually would place their selling items and go away the entire day without minding their stands/ vendors.

Many South Africans actually fear Belleville. Its only when they go in numbers that they freely go shopping there. The sad part is it is very close to one of the universities and obviously, that is the whole point of deciding to sell there.

Mind you.......I dont know what caused the shooting. But a nigerian in Bellville means drugs... I want to believe this is a drug deal gone wrong....nigerian against another.
You right, I was in Belleville on Saturday to get some stuffs, I was amazed by how my fellow school colleague told me about the things that goes in there. Bellvile is so close to 2 universities (CPUT & UWC), I currently study in one. I think that's why they trade there, its just like ajegunle in Lagos. Where are u at though?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by khoiboy1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
jagugu88li:
I dont know what might have caused the shooting but, if my memory serves me well Belleville is their capital drug traffing zone in the whole of western cape. Infact they own that area the same way they own Hillbrow in Jburg.

Many front with their vendors, selling shoes and jeans but the actual business is drugs. The last time I was there, they actually would place their selling items and go away the entire day without minding their stands/ vendors.

Many South Africans actually fear Belleville. Its only when they go in numbers that they freely go shopping there. The sad part is it is very close to one of the universities and obviously, that is the whole point of deciding to sell there.

Mind you.......I dont know what caused the shooting. But a nigerian in Bellville means drugs... I want to believe this is a drug deal gone wrong....nigerian against another.

Nigerians in bellville don't " own " the area dear.. They must pay protection & alliance fees if they want to sell drugs // run a night club // street vendors depending on the area they're residing....

These people will NEVA allow an " outsider " to just " takeover " a territory that falls under a certain gang ( gangbangers not cultists ).. Especially in Capetown, they will murk you.. In public or even broad daylight if you don't adhere to the rules // " Law " ...

Word on the street is that Nigerian drug dealers @ capetown train station recently caught the attention of " Flying Squad " police unit.. For selling drugs in broad daylight, sending threats to the authority, damaging property etc. Now, it's stuff like this that might lead to a " territorial war " with gangs in that area ( HL's " Hard Livings " , Mongrells and Terribles ) since they don't like police snooping around in their back yards especially where drugs is involved...

* Back to the topic *

If this news aint Fake

Then its certainly drug related and NOT xenephobia...

Nigerians selling drugs close to a uni or college in b.ville is sure as hell a dead give away for a bullet to the head...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
khoiboy1:

Nigerians in bellville don't " own " the area dear.. They must pay protection & alliance fees if they want to sell drugs // run a night club // street vendors depending on the area they're residing....

These people will NEVA allow an " outsider " to just " takeover " a territory that falls under a certain gang ( gangbangers not cultists ).. Especially in Capetown, they will murk you.. In public or even broad daylight if you don't adhere to the rules // " Law " ...

Word on the street is that Nigerian drug dealers @ capetown train station recently caught the attention of " Flying Squad " police unit.. For selling drugs in broad daylight, sending threats to the authority, damaging property etc. Now, it's stuff like this that might lead to a " territorial war " with gangs in that area ( HL's " Hard Livings " , Mongrells and Terribles ) since they don't like police snooping around in their back yards especially where drugs is involved...

* Back to the topic *

If this news aint Fake

Then its certainly drug related and NOT xenephobia...

Nigerians selling drugs close to a uni or college in b.ville is sure as hell a dead give away for a bullet to the head...
Lets explain own. They are the majority vendors, based directly on and just just outside the Belleville train station. Infact, 40% of the area is a nigerian vendor. Allow me to share the remaining 60% between Somalis, Zim, Sa and others. Btw, nigerians are currently refferimg to themselves as Kenyas...globally

The news is fake bro. Its always the case. Nigerians will be up at home crying our people are being nuked and dololo.....SA has no idea at all. Unfortunately, I'm currently not around to verify this one but I know its fake. It would have long made live news

Any news that is from SA, reported by a nigerian blogger about death.....I simply laugh. I know what the intention is and the bait always works....

Remind me to tell you a story some other day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by khoiboy1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
jagugu88li:
Lets explain own. They are the majority vendors, based directly on and just just outside the Belleville train station. Infact, 40% of the area is a nigerian vendor. Allow me to share the remaining 60% between Somalis, Zim, Sa and others. Btw, nigerians are currently refferimg to themselves as Kenyas...globally

The news is fake bro. Its always the case. Nigerians will be up at home crying our people are being nuked and dololo.....SA has no idea at all. Unfortunately, I'm currently not around to verify this one but I know its fake. It would have long made live news

Any news that is from SA, reported by a nigerian blogger about death.....I simply laugh. I know what the intention is and the bait always works....

Remind me to tell you a story some other day

True.. These bloggers know how to " push ur buttons " // " Thickle your fancy " ... By dumping watered down , inaccurate fake news on their Nigerian audience.... Especially bout South Africa... I just let it slide tho ** most of the times... Too much e- wars aint good for a man's wellbeing u know....

Lol i'll remind you alright.. Coz I got some stories to share with u as well

Btw are you in Capetown @ the moment ?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
khoiboy1:

True.. These bloggers know how to " push ur buttons " // " Thickle your fancy " ... By dumping watered down , inaccurate fake news on their Nigerian audience.... Especially bout South Africa... I just let it slide tho ** most of the times... Too much e- wars aint good for a man's wellbeing u know....

Lol i'll remind you alright.. Coz I got some stories to share with u as well

Btw are you in Capetown @ the moment ?

I wonder why its believed I'm in SA or SAn for that matter cheesy. I'm outside the country bt will share when I'm around....

Thecassanova
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by khoiboy1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
jagugu88li:
I wonder why its believed I'm in SA or SAn for that matter cheesy. I'm outside the country bt will share when I'm around....

Lol.. had to ask tho tongue
-ohkay cool..till then I'll keep my eyes on ur moniker

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2017
TheSlyone2:
South Africans and their barbaric acts

ZarZar, last time we debated this same ish, you stylishly swept it under the carpet. How about coming with a cogent reason why you think this act is justified

It was a Somalian.

https://www.nairaland.com/3767300/chinedu-eze-shot-9-times
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2017
unclezuma:

It was a Somalian.

Na so grin Where are all of them stupid fortune tellers now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Na so grin Where are all of them stupid fortune tellers now?

Na !xo

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
unclezuma:

It was a Somalian.
So bloody what? Is Somalia not part of Africa again?
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So bloody what? Last time you were so sure that "we" smoked your bro. Now you're proven wrong & all you can say is "Meh"? Be all over this new twist like a fly on shit. You owe us an apology grin

I'm waiting...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Stop bashing the South Africans.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

So bloody what? Last time you were so sure that "we" smoked your bro. Now you're proven wrong & all you can say is "Meh"? You owe us an apology grin

I'm waiting...
Indeed!!!

You know who I consider my brother? A Co Africans. I see you as a sister and a friend til you start allowing your emotions becloud your judgement.

The question I always ask you when this same argument spring up is simple... Are you by any means denying the fact that xenophobia do exist in South Africa? A question you always evade.

FYI, I don't hate South Africans. On the contrary, South Africans have expressed their growing hatred for rest Africans through their xenophobic display...

It baffles me when even South African authority have dissociate themselves from any link whatsoever to xenophobia. The question of course is, if truly they value the life of other Africans, why can't they invoke travel ban on such countries being attacked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) / Boys Who Target Secondary School Girls For Marathon Sex, Arrested / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.