Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture (44192 Views)

Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) / Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos / Faces Of The Kidnappers Killed In Anambra Yesterday (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
unclezuma:

Stop bashing the South Africans.
What an irony that is...

Tell your people in mamalodi, Cape Town, jburg et al to stop their barbaric acts
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Indeed!!!

You know who I consider my brother? A Co Africans. I see you as a sister and a friend til you start allowing your emotions becloud your judgement.

The question I always ask you when this same argument spring up is simple... Are you by any means denying the fact that xenophobia do exist in South Africa? A question you always evade.

FYI, I don't hate South Africans. On the contrary, South Africans have expressed their growing hatred for rest Africans through their xenophobic display...

It baffles me when even South African authority have dissociate themselves from any link whatsoever to xenophobia. The question of course is, if truly they value the life of other Africans, why can't they invoke travel ban on such countries being attacked?

I have never evaded any questions concerning xenophobia in South Africa. Ask Aboki9ja. The only time I get defensive about it is when people start attacking me over xenophobia or when they expect me to be a psychologist that understands why people commit certain crimes. That, as it should, makes me wanna stab someone in the eye with a pencil grin You guys don't like it when people make all-encompassing statements about Nigerians, so please refrain from painting all South Africans with the same brush. Not all South Africans are hateful people, some are. So there is no need for putting travel bans when people are not in danger with the rest of us. You people like to make it sound like we're a bunch of wild beasts that should be in cages. But the fact is, an average South African is kind. They become a bitch or a son of a grinch only if you are. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheSlyone2:

What an irony that is...

Tell your people in mamalodi, Cape Town, jburg et al to stop their barbaric acts

It goes both ways brother...
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

I have never evaded any questions concerning xenophobia in South Africa. Ask Aboki9ja. The only time I get defensive about it is when people start attacking me over xenophobia or when they expect me to be a psychologist that understands why people commit certain crimes. That, as it should, makes me wanna stab someone in the eye with a pencil grin You guys don't like it when people make all-encompassing statements about Nigerians, so please refrain from painting all South Africans with the same brush. Not all South Africans are hateful people, some are. So there is no need for putting travel bans when people are not in danger with the rest of us. You people like to make it sound like we're a bunch of wild beasts that should be in cages. But the fact is, an average South African is kind. They become a bitch only if you are. Simple.
How many times have I bashed you for making all-encompassing comments about Nigeria? See, no one is denying that Nigeria and Nigerians have their flaws and I trust Nigerians, they won't sweep anything under the carpet in the bid to protect their own country. If you have being a regular in the politics section, you ll see the loads of insults and criticism Nigerians rained on their leaders daily... That is what I called true judgment...

No one is calling South Africans wild beasts. But then, with globalization/civilization, one would want to wonder if this some countries still butcher foreigners all in the bid to protect their natural resources. The world has evolved.

If you are asking if I have met a South African in person, yes I have. I remember one interview I attended with a multinational company with it African head quarter in South Africa. A lady from SA had to come over to conduct the interview. Believe me, she was nice and fun to be with.. That's because she is educated.

Most of the xenophobic attacked carried out by South Africans are perpetrated by area boys, touts and those who I can simply tagged bigots.

So, in view of all this happening, what is South Africans authority doing to prevent any further occurrence of xenophobia?

My opinion tho, SA law enforcement agencies have being soft on the matter. The moment SA police start seeing xenophobia crusaders as enemy of the nation, that's when they will make a headway in bringing the whole brouhaha to rest
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheSlyone2:

How many times have I bashed you for making all-encompassing comments about Nigeria? See, no one is denying that Nigeria and Nigerians have their flaws and I trust Nigerians, they won't sweet anything under the carpet in the bid to protect their own country. If you have being a regular in the politics section, you ll see the loads of insults and criticism Nigerians rained on their leaders daily... That is what I called true judgment...

No one is calling South Africans wild beasts. But then, with globalization/civilization, one would want to wonder if this some countries still butcher foreigners all in the bid to protect their natural resources. The world has evolved.

If you are asking if I have met a South African in person, yes I have. I remember one interview I attended with a multinational company with it African head quarter in South Africa. A lady from SA had to come over to conduct the interview. Believe me, she was nice and fun to be with.. That's because she is educated.

Most of the xenophobic attacked carried out by South Africans are perpetrated by area boys, touts and those who I can simply tagged bigots.

So, in view of all this happening, what is South Africans authority doing to prevent any further occurrence of xenophobia?

My opinion tho, SA law enforcement agencies have being soft on the matter. The moment SA police start seeing xenophobia crusaders as enemy of the nation, that's when they will make a headway in bringing the whole brouhaha to rest

This is too long, I didn't read past the 1st sentence grin I stereotype Nigerians because you guys also stereotype South Africans. There is your answer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

This is too long, I didn't read past the 1st sentence grin I stereotype Nigerians because you guys also stereotype South Africans. There is your answer.
Go and rest ZarZar. I always love to engage you in civilized discuss because you seem intelligent..

See you around
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Go and rest ZarZar. I always love to engage you in civilized discuss because you seem intelligent..

See you around

Bye.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by ABOKI9ja: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

I have never evaded any questions concerning xenophobia in South Africa. Ask Aboki9ja. The only time I get defensive about it is when people start attacking me over xenophobia or when they expect me to be a psychologist that understands why people commit certain crimes. That, as it should, makes me wanna stab someone in the eye with a pencil grin You guys don't like it when people make all-encompassing statements about Nigerians, so please refrain from painting all South Africans with the same brush. Not all South Africans are hateful people, some are. So there is no need for putting travel bans when people are not in danger with the rest of us. You people like to make it sound like we're a bunch of wild beasts that should be in cages. But the fact is, an average South African is kind. They become a bitch or a son of a grinch only if you are. Simple.
Yeah I bear witness on what ZarZar said Is true. Thank You ZarZar for changing my hatre to love for South Africans and for everywhere, there are psychotics besides that you cant judge entire country by action of few people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Yeah I bear witness on what ZarZar said Is true. Thank You ZarZar for changing my hatre to love for South Africans and for everywhere, there are psychotics besides that you cant judge entire country by action of few people

Thank you, friend smiley Diplomatic as always tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by ABOKI9ja: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
ZarZar:

Thank you, friend smiley Diplomatic as always tongue
you are always Welcome cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Engrkay11(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Xenophobic attack again and our useless senatorS kept quiet on this shit...what a useless country.

RIP man

Every single soul behind your death will join you soon.

I pray that member of their immediate family is involved to see how it feels
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by kcvis: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
see details below and smile to your bank account... we hit them where it hurts...

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Lionessza(f): 6:27am On May 02, 2017
adecz:
Most of these Igbo boys in SA
are into one scam or the other.

However, there is no reason to just
execute a fellow human being. The SA
blacks are chronically jealous of Nigerians
and their successful hustles.

RIP, no matter your misteps.

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by Lionessza(f): 6:29am On May 02, 2017
jagugu88li:
I dont know what might have caused the shooting but, if my memory serves me well Belleville is their capital drug traffing zone in the whole of western cape. Infact they own that area the same way they own Hillbrow in Jburg.

Many front with their vendors, selling shoes and jeans but the actual business is drugs. The last time I was there, they actually would place their selling items and go away the entire day without minding their stands/ vendors.

Many South Africans actually fear Belleville. Its only when they go in numbers that they freely go shopping there. The sad part is it is very close to one of the universities and obviously, that is the whole point of deciding to sell there.

Mind you.......I dont know what caused the shooting. But a nigerian in Bellville means drugs... I want to believe this is a drug deal gone wrong....nigerian against another.

You have told no lies here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by mrchurcks001: 2:04pm On May 02, 2017
fix game won, see details on how to subscribe and win
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture by phintohlar(f): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
viviangist:
It is so sad to announce the murder of Mr Chinedu Eze Tony.

According to an eye witness, he was shot dead at close range by unknown gun men at Belleville, Cape Town yesterday 25th day off April, 2017 at about 6/7pm.

He was a self employed cellular and electronics vendor and he lives in Good wood.

He was from Umuchu in Aguata LGA in Anambra State. Investigation is going on at murder scene.

He is survived by a daughter Ijeoma.

May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace amen

Apostle Mike Ibitoye
NUSA WC Chairman

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.net/nigerian-man-shot-dead-in-bellville-cape-town-yesterday-graphic-picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boys Who Target Secondary School Girls For Marathon Sex, Arrested / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) / Makanjuola Ayedun Kills His Wife, Nike Ayedun With Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.