Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children (574 Views)

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / 37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children by street2view: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Babirye, the 37-year-old mother who has already given Birth to 38 children.

Mariam lives in Kabimbiri Village, Mukono District in Uganda and the villagers have already given her a nickname, Nalongo Muzaala Bana, which means “the twin mother who produces quadruplets.”
In what must be some sort of record, Mariam has six sets of twins, four sets of triplets, three sets of quadruplets and two single births.
In a recent interview with a Ugandan daily, she said:
“My father gave birth to 45 children with different women and [they] all came in quintuplets, quadruplets, twins and triplets.”
Mariam says her father had 45 children, many of whom came in quintuplets, quadruplets and twins.
Dr Charles Kiggundu, a gynecologist at Mulago Hospital confirms that Mariam may have taken after her father, as her case may be genetic.
He said: “Her case is genetic predisposition to hyper-ovulate (releasing multiple eggs in one cycle), which significantly increases the chance of having multiples.”

Mariam said she was married off at an early age and she gave birth for the first time at the age of 13 to twins.
She said she sought medical advice several times in a bid to stop having children but doctors advised her that since she produces so many eggs, it would be dangerous to her health.
read from source : http://street2view.com/2017/04/meet-the-37-year-old-woman-who-has-given-birth-to-38-children/

Re: Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
shocked

Lefulefu...do u have this kin of genes? grin grin i mean in one shot , u can produce octoplets kids grin grin
Re: Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children by thesicilian: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Is she selling them?
Re: Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol. She is a serial BORNer smiley

Her this thing by now will be wide enough for the passage of a train.

This is moving train tunnel! grin
Re: Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Lefulefu...do u have this kin of genes? grin grin i mean in one shot , u can produce octoplets kids grin grin
hmmm i dont know wat to say cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
lefulefu:

hmmm i dont know wat to say cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahah...probably u have ! grin ur juz so humble coZ u know a lot of gayls wil gonna kill each oda to have ur genes wink cheesy
Re: Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahah...probably u have ! grin ur juz so humble coZ u know a lot of gayls wil gonna kill each oda to have ur genes wink cheesy

grin
TrapQueen77:

hahahaha pls Abeg don't kill me with flattery oooo
Re: Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children by kinstar112: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children by kinstar112: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Too much
Re: Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children by kinstar112: 1:39am On Apr 27, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Yh

(1) (Reply)

See How Other Housewives Earn Cool Cash At Home / Terry Gobanga: “I Was Gang-raped On My Wedding Day And Left For Dead” / Consequences Of Dodging Responsibility And The Ozubulu Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.