Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) (48961 Views)

Richard Quest Speaks In Church In Kenya, Kenyans Angered Because He's Gay / Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) / Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
She met a gay and so?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by DjSwaga(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Na ass pad na. Eho dt her dt kind correct ass.

For where
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Koranga:

She must have used 10 kilos of mary Kay. The make up is pop plastering. Unprofessionally done. She looks like a corpse prepared by a mortician.
Jealousy u mama fyn pass am ?.gay.Boys dey herr dey trip for d natural God Given assests u dey dey type rot.Mumu
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2017

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Daremee: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oreoo:
Jealousy u mama fyn pass am ?.gay.Boys dey herr dey trip for d natural God Given assests u dey dey type rot.Mumu
Call a spade a spade. That make up is just too bad. Her ass is a different matter
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Maxvasia(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
LaRochelle:
I'm yet to see the female that hasn't snapped inside a fine toilet at any point in her life.
Lol.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Shiitposter: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Men would be salivating over Omotola's derriere...

Richard Quest would be licking his lips looking at her husband shocked shocked shocked

Chaai, Life is weird.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Shiitposter: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Koranga:

She must have used 10 kilos of mary Kay. The make up is pop plastering. Unprofessionally done. She looks like a corpse prepared by a mortician.

Na make up this one dey look?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by oblaak(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
vantage001:

Truely world class. And the face too is mesmerizing.
Back, front, and face- Correct. The chick is elite. Like a romantic equivalent of lionel messi.
I would spend top dollar on her without an ounce of regret.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by godform: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
This is to inform all aspirant of GODOFRM INSTITUTE OF CATERING that the school have newly introduced a programme for those who dont have sufficient duration for the complete runing of the programme. looking for a career with great prospective then Godform is a place you should not miss.
OUR COURSE OUTLINE INCLUDE
1. African dishes
2. Continental dishes
3. Juice making
4. Small chops
5. Snackmaking
6. Fundant Cake
7. Royal cake
8. Butter icing cake
9. Event planing
10. Event decoration
11. Wine service
AND SUBJECT OFFERED INCLUDE
1. Food and beverges
2. Nutrition and hygiene
3. Kitchen operation theory
4. Accommodation study
5. Art of food and services
6. Confectionery costing
7. Food and nutrition
8. Human nature
9. Hotel management
10. Food technology and so on
Now, some of the courses listed above have been selected for the new program with their prices and duration tagged on it.
1. African dishes ----------------- 41,900 ------------- 2 month
2. Continental dishes -------------- 51,900-------------- 2 month
3. Small chops -------------------- 38,900--------------- 2 month
4. Snack making ------------------- 32,000 -------------- 2 month
5. fundant cake -------------------- 44,900 -------------- 2 month
6. Royal cake ----------------------- 30,900--------------- 1 month
7. Butter icing ----------------------- 29,900 -------------- 1 month
HOW TO APPLY
1. Form should be purchased at the school premises
2. Payment of the tuition fee should be made via Bank
3. Material required by the school should be provided.
lectures start immediately after following this procedure
CONTACT 08108609036 for details of the school venue to get your form and also bank details
NOTE: individuals who are willing to register as a full student will be trained on all of the courses listed above
and price for a full time student is 65,000 including practical fee, stationary,uniform and form fee per term.And duration is 2 years including 4 months of I.T and 3 consecutive NABTEB EXAMINATION.(4 months makes a term).price reduces as you ascend the class.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Smellymouth:
Them go call police for your Ikebe/
Them go call police for your ikebe /
Them must to call police for your ikebe eeee/

Oh Lawd!!!!!! Chisos!! See yansh!!!!
And na man like me dey sample am o
. sad
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Smellymouth: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
QuietHammer:

And na man like me dey sample am o
. sad

I dey tell you baba.. cheesy

Why will I settle for less in this life?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nice one, ma'am,

just keep 'im off the good cap'n, awright?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Smellymouth:

Basira omo iya ologi get am pass dis madam own nah.

Im mama no go ask for too much bride price.

Don't settle for less o.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
She was complaining about not getting to meet Mark Zuckerberg, at least she don meet Richard Quest. We go hear word nw #Women
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Smellymouth: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

Basira omo iya ologi get am pass dis madam own nah.

Im mama no go ask for too much bride price.

Don't settle for less o.

Hahahhahhahaha..

Egbon, I nor come this life to suffer oo.

I must enjoy before leaving
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by daveP(m): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Can I just handle that back with everywhere silent?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Smellymouth:

Na so. By the way, I dey gbadun you memes
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
gypsey:
i was surprised too, undecided quest is British by the way
thank u jare
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Smellymouth: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
QuietHammer:

Na so. By the way, I dey gbadun you memes

Senior man, thanks baba,.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by abike12(f): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
there is no celeb anywhere near Omotola in Nigeria. Omosexy na you biko
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by gcof(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Can she pose with a dark skinned gay?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by Tabletop1: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
abike12:
there is no celeb anywhere near Omotola in Nigeria. Omosexy na you biko
Big joke!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by amanze15(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
whitebeard:
so quest is gay

Jesus is lwad..america Don spoil tey tey
he's English and he works from CNN london.

una bobrisky is binary abi grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by amanze15(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
DollarAngel:
She met a gay and so?
and Nigeria media is promoting and protecting bobrisky undecided undecided , Richard quest is a human being first a smart one.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by jasperkrekre(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
vantage001:
My goodness me. shocked
Only an as$ like this can take the tribalist out of me. I will pursue this kind of as$ to the ends of the earth.
Wish every yoruba lady was like this.
but I have been looking since. I can't find any yansh....oh I see na that small thing u call yansh? oboi u never see yansh!! lol
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by ehinorlive: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
JamieNaij:
Nigerian Actress, Omotola Jalade had a meeting today with Gay CNN Correspondent, Richard Quest.

As usual, She was looking all loads of sexy, with one particular picture showing her backside throught the mirror.

You'd have to ask Richard Quest if he is still gay.

Some fans says her eyebrow aren't equal though, while some gushed about her backside, you'd see it in the link below.

SexyMama.

View Link: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/omotola-jalade-meets-up-with-richard.html

you said the mirror showed her back Side forgetting that she is married.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by toyoC1(f): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahahaa. My love for big yansh knows no bound. cheesy

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
whitebeard:
so quest is gay

Jesus is lwad..america Don spoil tey tey
Honestly eeh
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
ceeroh:
She was complaining about not getting to meet Mark Zuckerberg, at least she don meet Richard Quest. We go hear word nw #Women
Lol. You get mouth
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
I see a hotel room...
Did she spend sometime in his hotel room?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) by GMbuharii: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Agbero voice quest...yankee owoda owoda... grin quest means business cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Olamide Show Off Their Rolls-Royce / Owolabi Ajasa Is A Corper. Spotted At NYSC Kogi Orientation Camp (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Gives N500k Cash Gift To Stylist (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.