Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,509 members, 7,770,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:43 AM

MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite (60191 Views)

2018 Ashaka Graduate Trainee Programme Aptitude Test. / Apply For MTN Graduate Development Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by abdrazak: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Who else received mail and message from dragnet concerning MTN Graduate Development Programme?

My test is scheduled for saturday at ETC centre Annex, JKK Building, Anthony Bus Stop, Ilupeju, Lagos.
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by joekes(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
When did you receive it
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by GentlemanAyo(m): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
abdrazak:
Who else received mail and message from dragnet concerning MTN Graduate Development Programme?

My test is scheduled for saturday at ETC centre Annex, JKK Building, Anthony Bus Stop, Ilupeju, Lagos.
Nothing yet.. ..
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by electromagnito: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nothing yet....father don't let this lass me by
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by DarryOsh(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
abdrazak:

I did.

Do you happen to have practice materials?
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by niceair(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nothing yet... Guy screenshot the test invite.
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by MzVolt(f): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
I received it also
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
na wa o, MTN and dragnet is this how you use to do. What metric did dey even use to shortlist, is it by cgpa or by course. Na wa o.
@ MzVolt and abdrazak what course did you guys study.
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by yorex2011: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
I may be able to help
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Emasel(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Not to discourage you guys, but MTN N is taking just 4 persons this year for the GDP, so you guys will know the kind of competition you're up against. Last year they took 6 and they were mostly First Class graduates.

1 Like

Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by MzVolt(f): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Emasel, how did you get that info? Please don't discourage people
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Emasel(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
MzVolt:
Emasel, how did you get that info? Please don't discourage people

Take a good look at the attached flyer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by twendy: 12:16am On Apr 27, 2017
DarryOsh:

I did.

I also received the mail and text for the aptitude test with Dragnet for saturday.I have even been trying to reschedule cus i have another interview scheduled for the same day with workforce but its not working and i sincerely dnt know what to do.
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by DarryOsh(m): 2:58am On Apr 27, 2017
twendy:

I also received the mail and text for the aptitude test with Dragnet for saturday.I have even been trying to reschedule cus i have another interview scheduled for the same day with workforce but its not working and i sincerely dnt know what to do.

There's a reschedule link on the site. If that doesn't work you may need to contact Dragnet via mail.
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by abdrazak: 7:00am On Apr 27, 2017
DarryOsh:
I did.
I only have GMAT for my practice
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by abdrazak: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2017
joekes:
When did you receive it
Around 5:30pm yesterday
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by yorex2011: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2017
Emasel:
Not to discourage you guys, but MTN N is taking just 4 persons this year for the GDP, so you guys will know the kind of competition you're up against. Last year they took 6 and they were mostly First Class graduates.

True...

You gats be really really good.. Of the six that got in last year, I knew about 4 of them
.. One was a old course mate.. The others i met during the interviews..

Seems destiny had another plan for me not getting the placement sef

1 Like

Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by MzVolt(f): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2017
abdrazak:

I only have GMAT for my practice
Please I need the GMAT, please can you send to my mail toyinmary07@gmail.com
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Samorama: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2017
So u mean MTN just need 26years old to work with them, so what happen to those that are more than 26years are they not buying cards or are the not customer.So MTN want 26years,let 26years start using mtn cards only and those that more than 26years should not buy cards nw

2 Likes

Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Emasel(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2017
yorex2011:

True...

You gats be really really good.. Of the six that got in last year, I knew about 4 of them
.. One was a old course mate.. The others i met during the interviews..

Seems destiny had another plan for me not getting the placement sef

I met you at the AC stage, though I didn't make it to the interviews
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by sifo: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2017
twendy:

Advice; don't reschedule MTN oh. Pick one between your interview and the MTN test, I doubt if there would be another test date for MTN.
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2017
sifo:

Advice; don't reschedule MTN oh. Pick one between your interview and the MTN test, I doubt if there would be another test date for MTN.
And he is one of the six grin Scholar engineers

1 Like

Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by twendy: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2017
sifo:

I have called both Workforce and Dragnet,both maintain same day.I am at a crossroad.Workforce is 9,Dragnet is 10.Really dnt know what to do.@Sir Sifo,could u please mail me yur cntact so i can have a chat with you if u dont mind.I ld like to talk with you.wandetolu@yahoo.com.
Thank You
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2017
twendy:

I have called both Workforce and Dragnet,both maintain same day.I am at a crossroad.Workforce is 9,Dragnet is 10.Really dnt know what to do.@Sir Sifo,could u please mail me yur cntact so i can have a chat with you if u dont mind.I ld like to talk with you.wandetolu@yahoo.com.
Thank You
I will advice you to take MTN very seriously

1 Like

Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by sifo: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2017
cutetonye009:

And he is one of the six grin Scholar engineer
Lol, this is how innocent people get set up. Offered advice and suddenly i'm assumed to be an MTN staff lol.

1 Like

Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by sifo: 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
twendy:

Thank You
Boss , if your at an advanced stage in the workforce recruitment then you should probably see it through cus this is just the Stage 1 for MTN. It's your decision to make. Dragnet didn't allow you reschedule time?
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by twendy: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
sifo:

Boss , if your at an advanced stage in the workforce recruitment then you should probably see it through cus this is just the Stage 1 for MTN. It's your decision to make. Dragnet didn't allow you reschedule time?

Oga Sifo...na woman o..lol.Yes,dragnet said its same day,same time across all three locations :Abuja,Lagos and Rivers.Workforce too says same.Both are fresh,havent attended any stage for workforce.How many stages in all for MTN pls?Yur cntact?
@Cutetonye009...Thanks for your advice and concern too,its well appreciated.
Gracias!
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by sifo: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
twendy:

Oga Sifo...na woman o..lol.Yes,dragnet said its same day,same time across all three locations :Abuja,Lagos and Rivers.Workforce too says same.Both are fresh,havent attended any stage for workforce.How many stages in all for MTN pls?Yur cntact?
Gracias!
Then go for MTN. Use the "Send Email" option on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
twendy:

Gracias!
No worries. Send sifo a mail
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by chinexchiboy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please who can help out with Dragnet questions.....chinedumsam@yahoo.com. God bless
Re: MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
cutetonye009:

I will advice you to take MTN very seriously, the pay is quiet huge (4.9million per annum or so) excluding allowances

Recently, the telecom sector has experienced a general decline in pay. Experienced staff recently recruited were offered between 140-180

I don't see how a GT will earn 4.9m. I stand to be corrected though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite / Is This A Scam? / Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.