Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:38 AM

Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 (61437 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 / Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by mars2015: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Anheuser-Busch InBev is a publicly traded company (Euronext: ABI) based in Leuven, Belgium, with American Depositary Receipts on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BUD). It is the leading global brewer, one of the world’s top four consumer products companies and recognized as first in the beverage industry on FORTUNE Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired” companies list. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years and our portfolio of well over 200 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: 2018 Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply

https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by mars2015: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by mars2015: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
All these bloggers, why do you like posting outdated job vacancies just for traffic?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
All these bloggers, while do you like posting outdated job vacancies just for traffic?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by shizzy7(f): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Saimeritus:
All these bloggers, why do you like posting outdated job vacancies just for traffic?
it's real and new.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by EdoBoy90(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Saimeritus:
All these bloggers, while do you like posting outdated job vacancies just for traffic?

Real ooo. My resume dusted and upgraded for this.

Baba God pick my call with this in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
shizzy7:
it's real and new.
How do one Apply?
It's saying that the job is no longer available.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by ZeusJeff: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
shizzy7:
it's real and new.
how did you apply then?...coz its saying job no longer available
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by shizzy7(f): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
ZeusJeff:
how did you apply then?...coz its saying job no longer available
Saimeritus:

How do one Apply?
I applied through

The link there will take you directly to the company's recruitment portal.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by shizzy7(f): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Saimeritus:

How do one Apply?
@zeusjeff
https://abinbev.taleo.net/careersection/6/jobdetail.ftl?job=18002993&tz=GMT%2B01%3A00
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
shizzy7:
@zeusjeff
https://abinbev.taleo.net/careersection/6/jobdetail.ftl?job=18002993&tz=GMT%2B01%3A00
Thanks dear. please how did you pass the step 5 for job function in the registration? it is showing me error.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by aimmoney9: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Saimeritus:

Thanks dear. please how did you pass the step 5 for job function in the registration? it is showing me error.
Click on the search beside the job function and wait for it to load options then choose one
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
aimmoney9:

Click on the search beside the job function and wait for it to load options then choose one
Thanks bro, are you done with the first assessment?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by mars2015: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
Saimeritus:
hope you now no that all bloggers are not the same
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by aimmoney9: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
mars2015:
Anheuser-Busch InBev is a publicly traded company (Euronext: ABI) based in Leuven, Belgium, with American Depositary Receipts on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BUD). It is the leading global brewer, one of the world’s top four consumer products companies and recognized as first in the beverage industry on FORTUNE Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired” companies list. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years and our portfolio of well over 200 beer brands continues to forge strong connections with consumers.
Who have written the online questionnaire 30-90 minutes

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: 2018 Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply

https://myhotcurrentjobs..com.ng/
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by aimmoney9: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Saimeritus:

Yes would post pictures in a bit
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by quadreyatom(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Saimeritus:

I have done the assessment and got a regret mail instantly.

The assessment looks behavioural
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by mickel00(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
The job is real.
I think I failed in the questionnaire part.

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
quadreyatom:

I have done the assessment and got a regret mail instantly.

The assessment looks behavioural
Is it the first or second assessment?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by hyzich(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
i received a mail that i passed the cultural fit test and my application will be further reviewed. i got this after the first and second assessment. Please how long will it take to hear from them? thanks
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Piuscharity(f): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
hyzich:
i received a mail that i passed the cultural fit test and my application will be further reviewed. i got this after the first and second assessment. Please how long will it take to hear from them? thanks
When you say first and second assessment, was your second assessment work strength and swift aptitude analysis test?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by shizzy7(f): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
mickel00:
The job is real.
I think I failed in the questionnaire part.
what did the questionnaire consist of? Was it immediately you applied they sent you a mail?
I've already applied but no acknowledgement mail from them, no test, nothing and I can still edit my submission.
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by quadreyatom(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Saimeritus:

Is it the first or second assessment?

First
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by aimmoney9: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
quadreyatom:

First
Please who have done the second assessment
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Piuscharity(f): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
aimmoney9:

I have, it consisted of aptitude test and work strength test, tho I haven't goten fit back from them, please has anyone who did the second test gotten fit back?
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by aimmoney9: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
aimmoney9:

For you to successfully pass the first test simply browse about their company culture and 10 principle guidelines and memorise it any one that can do this will not fail the first stage
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by aimmoney9: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Piuscharity:

I have, it consisted of aptitude test and work strength test, tho I haven't goten fit back from them, please has anyone who did the second test gotten fit back?
Please how many questions and was it divided into sections
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MAJORBANKZ(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Most graduates be bragging that they can't do some job coz they have a degree. #just_one_degree_ooo... Just to remind you, a #thermometer_has _100_degrees and works under armpits.

3 Likes

Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by Piuscharity(f): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
aimmoney9:

Please how many questions and was it divided into sections
2sections Swift aptitude analysis test and work strength.
The first consisted of 24 question to be ansd in 18min, which involved verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning.
The second is like the first cultural fitness test questionair kinda test
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by MedellinCartel(m): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 by TheGrandChemist(m): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2018
Piuscharity:

I applied about an hour ago. I have done both tests, and have received successful feedbacks from both tests. The feedbacks for both tests arrived almost immediately. I wonder why yours is taking too long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter / See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions / I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.