Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (121569 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
This is one of the great possibilities and yet affordable.

This is a 2009 Toyota Camry XLE 4 Cylinder with less than 50K miles on it.
Clean carfax report and a one owner ride.

This machine can be yours and yours only for only 3.5M . . . . .Get us in our best mood and we will reduce that price for you.

For more info: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
More

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by jaffi: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2010
how you dey friend?
how much be the BMW?
I LIKE AM WELL WELL!
For wiffy!abi
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2010
jaffi:

how you dey friend?
how much be the BMW?
I LIKE AM WELL WELL!
For wiffy!abi

That is a 2008 BMW X6.
Too many toys to post.
The ride is basically what i call "IT"
For only 12M Naira, Madam would be a proud owner of one.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
This 2007 Hyundai Entourage Van could be your for only . . . . . . . . 2.2M Naira.
Would like to know how, mail us at Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2010
More for your evaluation . . . . . . .
Has enuf package for the entire family

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2010
More to make u fall in love

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2010
If we cant find it, then, it is not in America and North America
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by jaffi: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2010
Ha!
#12m good one but,not ready to spend such on automobile.
maybe i will go for CRV 2008(#3M there about)
thanks
iyawo ati omo nko?
Nice rides from the ultimate fhemmmy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Ultrame(m): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2010
@Fhemmmy: I've follwed your thread up till now and it's nothing short of remarkable. u're doing a great job sir. pls keep it up.

I'll like to know how much it will cost me to pre-order a 2006-2008 BMW 130i. i'll appreciate some pix 2. Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2010
jaffi:

Ha!
#12m good one but,not ready to spend such on automobile.
maybe i will go for CRV 2008(#3M there about)
thanks
iyawo ati omo nko?
Nice rides from the ultimate fhemmmy

Hello Pastor,

Always good to hear from you.
May the double portion annoiting be yours and that of your family as you wish other well.

I do agree that 12M is a little to high to be spent on a ride like that.

For a 2008 Honda CR-V = 3.408M

If you are looking at something closer to the 3M, i would advice you look into the 2007 Honda CR-V, cos i know Maddam prefers the Honda CR-V.

For a 2007 Honda CR-V = 3.0M

We will take care of you and make sure you get the value for your money.

Imagine Madam in the posted one . . . . . I am sure if madam see this pictures, we will seal a deal this week.

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
I can blv this baby is only is 3M Naira . . . . .but then, whoever gives a cup of cold water to a man of God, receives a prophet's reward.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2010
Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm . . . . . .so we will make sure you get the best for your money, cos madam is also covered under your anointing

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2010
Cant go wrong this, Sir.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2010
And we present to you the 2008 Model of Honda CR-V for only 3.408M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2010
More for the eyes of the blessed.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2010
You are blessed in your going out and your coming in.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2010
Ultrame:

@Fhemmmy: I've follwed your thread up till now and it's nothing short of remarkable. u're doing a great job sir. pls keep it up.

I'll like to know how much it will cost me to pre-order a 2006-2008 BMW 130i. i'll appreciate some pix 2. Thanks

Thank you very much for your great comment, we promise to remain true, open and honest, so help us God.
However, you have made the right choice to wanting to deal with us and we do appreciate your time and your business.

We only have access to the 128i or 135i model in America . . . . .we stand to be corrected.
And the 135i debuted in 2008, so there is no 2006 nor 2007 model of it.

For a 2008 130i, we will be able to able to deliver one to at a cost of 5.25M

For more info or concern: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com - - - -Imagine yourself in this ride Sir, and see what could happen.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2010
More for your eyes only

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2010
You could get the convertible for only 5.9M . . . . This would be great for nite out on Lekki peninsula

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Emperoh(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2010
Been wanting ask, has the toyota recalls affected its price and the price of other cars in the market?
Wanted to set up a thread for it but didn't think it was worth it!!

Whats your take. . . . been finding it hard to get an EOD at a good rate no thanks to the Toyota wahala
which has made customers move over to honda cars.

Whats the average price for a 2003 Lexus ES300?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2010
Emperoh:

Been wanting ask, has the toyota recalls affected its price and the price of other cars in the market?
Wanted to set up a thread for it but didn't think it was worth it!!

Whats your take. . . . been finding it hard to get an EOD at a good rate no thanks to the Toyota wahala
which has made customers move over to honda cars.

Whats the average price for a 2003 Lexus ES300?

I will say the recall is not really affected the price of the Toyotas, and that is for the fact that the usage is too much in developing countries and some 3rd world countries.
Also, the Toyota and their dealers has been doing some kinda sales but only for local users and not necessarily for the exporters like us.
Also, the time is so perfect for Toyotas, cos American and Canadians are in the Tax season and most are using the money to buy rides at a rate that is unbelievable.
Also, the governments of those countries are still spending money to get rid of clunkers.

I will say it has been difficult to find cheap rides, period, as a matter of fact, most dealers are just doing so much shakara of late but the tax season will be over soon.
The books of the banks and some companies will be out soon for the first quarter and that will determine if the trend of car purchase will continue.
Remember that Honda had their own recall as well.

The average price for 2003 ES 300 to buy alone would be 12,000$$ and being a dealer, i am sure you know other expenses.

See the posted picture of what is available.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2010
More to wet the appetite of your clients.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2010
More for the road

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
You could go topless with this crazy and yet cheap 2008 Convertible Chrysler Seebring.
This machine could be yours for only 2.85M

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2010
More of that ride to arise some love in you

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2010
We all know this ride, and no need to say too much about it.
This machine is tooooooo Fine.
Here is a 2006 Range Rover Sport, Clean record with all that a man needs to feel kool
The woman will drive this and have her head up.

This machine could be all yours 5.4M Naira only.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2010
More

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2010
More

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2010
Clean carfax report.

[b]Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
01/13/2006 Land Rover Woodbridge
Avenel, NJ
732-634-8200
www.landroverwoodbri
dge.com Pre-delivery inspection completed
Floor mats installed
02/23/2006 632 New Jersey
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Phoenix, AZ
Title #DB20060540818 Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Registered as
corporate lease vehicle

Don't be confused by the two locations in this record. The title was held in Phoenix, Arizona but the car was registered to be driven in New Jersey.
05/26/2006 Land Rover Woodbridge
Avenel, NJ
732-634-8200
www.landroverwoodbri
dge.com Manufacturer's recommended maintenance performed
02/28/2007 Land Rover Woodbridge
Avenel, NJ
732-634-8200
www.landroverwoodbri
03/13/2008 Land Rover Woodbridge
Avenel, NJ
732-634-8200
www.landroverwoodbri
06/03/2008 36,000 Land Rover Woodbridge
Avenel, NJ
732-634-8200
www.landroverwoodbri
dge.com Vehicle serviced
01/29/2009 45,294 Land Rover Woodbridge
Avenel, NJ
732-634-8200
www.landroverwoodbri
dge.com Brake pads and rotors replaced
Manufacturer's recommended maintenance performed
09/21/2009 52,543 Auto Auction Sold at auction
in Eastern Region
Listed as
a fleet vehicle

Dealers routinely buy and sell millions of used vehicles at auction each year.
09/27/2009 Online Listing Vehicle offered for sale
10/01/2009 Pennsylvania
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Philadelphia, PA Title issued or updated
Dealer took title of this vehicle
while it was in inventory
Loan or lien reported
12/16/2009 Pennsylvania
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Philadelphia, PA Title issued or updated
Dealer took title of this vehicle[/b]
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2010
There is always more in the blessed hat.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by jaffi: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2010
men you don vex o
you just dey release rides on your line.
love this range rover
L3 LANDROVER go go for ,
we will do business together someday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (100)

Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter / Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.