Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,750 members, 7,862,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (121695 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:38am On Apr 08, 2010
More for your decision made easy

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:38am On Apr 08, 2010
More

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:39am On Apr 08, 2010
Yet more . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:40am On Apr 08, 2010
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:40am On Apr 08, 2010
More, yet the price will not change

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2010
Good morning my neighbors . . . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by platinumnk(f): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Good morning my neighbors . . . . . . .

Morning Brother! Nice Deals!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2010
Thanks . . . . . We remain humble.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by platinumnk(f): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2010
Wheres the testimonial thread you were supposed to make from your pleased customers?

I know someone suggested it.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2010
platinumnk:

Wheres the testimonial thread you were supposed to make from your pleased customers?

I know someone suggested it.

Dont worry, it will hit the ground soon.
We dont jump on stuff, we take time to compile and make it happen.
We have given our word, and our word is our bond . . . . . Sooner than you could imagine.

Awaiting more pix from Adexfem, our great and able hand clearing Agent

We at least promise to post the last 6 Nairaland buyers and their friends and those that love them . . . . . Coming soon to theatre near you.

Thanks for not forgetting. . . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Godspeedme(m): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2010
@Fhemmmy,
                    hi my brother,hope bizness is looking up as usual, i ve been out of town since,came in 2weeks ago, Pleads from my madam has made me purchased last week for her, in sunrise-apapa an honda odyssey-2002 model SE- she is in luv with that van;i dont know why, But you are still going to get me my beloveth suv,the moment am set with this pre-order, i like your style,
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2010
Godspeedme:

@Fhemmmy,
                    hi my brother,hope bizness is looking up as usual, i ve been out of town since,came in 2weeks ago, Pleads from my madam has made me purchased last week for her, in sunrise-apapa an honda odyssey-2002 model SE- she is in luv with that van;i dont know why, But you are still going to get me my beloveth suv,the moment am set with this pre-order, i like your style,

Hello Sir,

Business has been going great, cos God has been faithful to us

I am so glad that madam has got what puts a smile on her face . . . . Satisfaction is all that matters.
If you dont mind me asking, how much did she get it for?
We will be waiting to get you into your great SUV that madam would wanna dump her Van in a hurry cos she would love yours.

We remain humble and never will be undersold. . . . Welcome back and you are blessed.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2010
Automobile is not a luxury but a necessity . . . Thus our decision to make it affordable to all
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2010
@Fhemmy

I was wondering, are there any Suzuki Jimnys in the US? Do you think it's possible that I find it in cotonou? Everyone I ask seems to know nothing about the car.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2010
Gridlock:

@Fhemmy

I was wondering, are there any Suzuki Jimnys in the US? Do you think it's possible that I find it in cotonou? Everyone I ask seems to know nothing about the car.

Hello Sir,

Thanks for taking the time to check us out.
I am sorry that we might join the group of the people that dont know the ride, however, if you could get da pix of the car and post it for us, we would check it out for you.
For your info, we dont buy rides at Cotonue . . . . . so u might talk to oone of the Cotonue dealers, if you wanna check there.
Post pix and we will make it happen . . . . . Insha Allah

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2010
Thank God, It is another Friday
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Godspeedme(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2010
Thanks fhemmmy,to God be the glory, i coughed out 1.6m
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Godspeedme(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2010
@fhemmmy,
Yeah thank God is friday!!!!!!
I dey feel your humility o!& great marketing skills.
Market go come my brother!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2010
Godspeedme:

Thanks fhemmmy,to God be the glory, i coughed out 1.6m

That is not too bad of a price . . . . tell madam Congratulations on behalf of Femmmy Motos.

Godspeedme:

@fhemmmy,
Yeah thank God is friday!!!!!!
I dey feel your humility o!& great marketing skills.
Market go come my brother!

Thanks for the kind words, and we believe
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by arsenal4va(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hi Fhemy

cud u pls give me a quote for Toyota Matrix 03 - 06

looking to get one for the madame in the next few months

budget is not more than 1.8 m

thx
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by platinumnk(f): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^ Im pretty sure he will be happy to assist you when he comes! grin
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2010
arsenal4va:

Hi Fhemy

cud u pls give me a quote for Toyota Matrix 03 - 06

looking to get one for the madame in the next few months

budget is not more than 1.8 m

thx

Hello Sir,
The making of a madam happy is the beginning of wisdom.
You have chosen the right ride to make her happy.

For a 2003 Toyota Matrix = 1.65M
For a 2004 Toyota Matrix = 1.77M
For a 2005 Toyota Matrix = 1.95M
For a 2006 Toyota Matrix = 2.095M

The quoted price will be the landing cost of the ride to Lagos.

We take so much pride in what we sell and refuse to be undersold.

For more info and concerns . . . . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . See the posted rides and imagine Madam cruising town.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2010
More . . . Yet price remain same

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2010
More for madam to see, and she surely will love this

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2010
Who says good things cant come cheap

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . . . . No need to break the bank, the machine will fit into your budget. . . . . Cos of your love for your wife, we will even throw in Free tank of gas for the first 3 months after delivery, just to say you are a good man. . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2010
platinumnk:

^^ Im pretty sure he will be happy to assist you when he comes! grin

Thank you very much for the confidence in us . . . .We remain humble . . . . . How u dey now?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2010
Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it. . . . . . . tongue
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2010
Pre-Order like no other . . . .
2008 Infiniti G35x Model . . . . . Show interest and this ride will get a visa to be on the next "sea" flight to Nija
Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
More and yet less than 5M Nairaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2010
With less than 30K Miles . . . . too much life left in this hot chick

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2010
Na ride till death do u path . . . too cute to let go

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2010
Machine in Black . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100)

Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter / Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.