Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ - Autos (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ (121427 Views)

Check Out Our Fleet Of Cars At Praise Him Auto. Satisfaction On Wheels!!! / Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 4:03am On May 09, 2011
Another new week is here . . . .Do something new in our lives oh Lord
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:50pm On May 09, 2011
We present to you a 2002 Honda CR-V Premium package . . . . . .
This ride comes loaded with all available options.
Clean and so ready to route all the roads of Nigeria.

Cruise control
Power locks
Power mirrors
Power steering
Power trunk
Remote keyless entry
Tilt wheel
Power windows
Rear window defroster
Rear window wiper
Tinted glass
CD changer
Premium audio
Bucket seats
Heated seats
Leather seats
Power seats
Airbag: driver
Airbag: passenger
Alarm
Anti-lock brakes
Fog lights
Traction control
Roof rack
Spoiler
Sunroof/Moonroof
Tow package

For only 2.19M Naira . . . . . . .Take her away

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On May 09, 2011
So much more for all those that knows it
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On May 09, 2011
We surely know our Onion
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:32pm On May 09, 2011
You know u like it? Then let us make it happen
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:50pm On May 10, 2011
He is a loving father
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:08pm On May 10, 2011
Just be sure, it will make you happy and we will do our own part to make it happen
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On May 10, 2011
We remain humble
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On May 10, 2011
Get yours and show to the world too
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:56pm On May 10, 2011
Hurry now and Order for yours too
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by tkb417(m): 2:43am On May 11, 2011
Hi

Goodwork

pls, whats the glaring difference between SE and HSE LR3?

would you buy 06 or 05 of LR3

pls can i have quotes for Cayenne and Toureg (05-07)

if you can do pictures of Cayenne and Toureg- Cool

pls, whats ur email?

cheers
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:57pm On May 11, 2011
tkb417:

Hi

Goodwork

pls, whats your email?

cheers

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . .
We take so much pride in what we sell and we will never be undersold.

The differences between the SE and the HSE in LR3 aint much at all, as a matter of fact SE can easily be upgraded to HSE model

HSE comes standard with NAV and upgraded stereo, larger wheels, etc.
However, SE can be equipped with the NAV, but I don't believe you can option the stereo

The HSE also has adaptive (swivelling) Xenons, not available on the SE.
Also, I believe you can only get the memory seats, motorized steering column, and 14 speaker logic 7 stereo are HSE exclusives on the HSE - Stood to be corrected though

Otherwise most SEs can be optioned fairly closely to an HSE spec

Would i buy a 2005 or a 2006 LR3?
At the end of the day, it all depends on your choice and your budget . . . .if i ave the money to buy the 2006, i would settle for that instead of the 2006 and the reason is because, the newer the machine, the more improved they are, but if i cant afford a 2006, and i like the ride, i will still go for the 2005 model.

Mail us for prices and any other concerns . . . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . In the meantime, enjoy the pix as requested

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On May 11, 2011
Mooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by wape2003: 6:44pm On May 11, 2011
bross toyota camery orobo how much? 96 model
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On May 11, 2011
tkb417:

Hi

Goodwork

pls, whats your email?

cheers

Attached are some pix for the Toureg as requested . . . Enjoy

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 11:45pm On May 11, 2011
So much for all those that know what they want and dont wanna empty all their accounts
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:21am On May 12, 2011
wape2003:

bross toyota camery orobo how much? 96 model

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . . . We do appreciate you spending time with us.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we will never be undersold.

For a reliable and strong 1996 Toyota Camry from USA = 850K Naira, while if you could be patient enough and we get you something from Canada, we will be able to do one for 800K Naira.

Looking forward to doing business with you soon and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers made happy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by jaxx: 6:58am On May 12, 2011
Please can I have quotes for a Toyota Land Cruiser 4500 EFi 4x4 (anything 2004/2005 model ). And how long will it take to arrive.

jaxx700@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 1:56pm On May 12, 2011
jaxx:

Please can I have quotes for a Toyota Land Cruiser 4500 EFi 4x4 (anything 2004/2005 model ). And how long will it take to arrive.

jaxx700@gmail.com

Thanks for your inquiries, Boss.
We remain Loyal . . . . . . . . . You have mail.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 5:20pm On May 12, 2011
More of the Touregggggggggg

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Tyoyous(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2011
Hi Fhemmy.

Please can i get a quote for a 2004 RAV4?

Factory AC, 4WD, alloy wheels and automatic transmission are the minimal requirements.

Thanks man. You definitely the best
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On May 12, 2011
Tyoyous:

Hi Fhemmy.

Please can i get a quote for a 2004 RAV4?

Factory AC, 4WD, alloy wheels and automatic transmission are the minimal requirements.

Thanks man. You definitely the best

Thanks for the great comment . . . . . . .and thanks for your time on our thread.
For the Rav4 that you are looking for, we will get you something delivered in Nigeria a cost of only 2.2M Naira

See the attached and we look forward to your business . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On May 12, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Tyoyous(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2011
Wow!!! That price is way beyond anything I've been offered for this type of ride before.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Piedpiper(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2011
Master do confirm next week is delivery week for me!
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 12:48pm On May 13, 2011
Tyoyous:

Wow!!! That price is way beyond anything I've been offered for this type of ride before.

Thanks for the response . . . . . However, please compare apple to apple.
This aint Nigerian used neither is a Junkie . . . . .please check the year of what you have been offered and compare well.
Looking forward to earn your business.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by amakaboy: 1:14pm On May 13, 2011
Hi I need a range rover 2006 supercharged how much?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On May 13, 2011
Piedpiper:

Master do confirm next week is delivery week for me!

Chief . . . . All hands are on deck to make sure the Chief of Staff like you is happy . . . . . .
Thanks for your business
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 7:24pm On May 13, 2011
amakaboy:

Hi I need a range rover 2006 supercharged how much?

Your time on our thread is highly appreciated as we remain humble.
Please mail us for a pride for what you want, however, we could get you something as cheap as 5.8M Naira . . . remember that is for a supercharged HSE Sport 2006 oh . . . . . .

See the attached and imagine the best for yourself

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by uatukur(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2011
Hi,

How much last can you sell this baby (2008) im really interested. Is the car in Nigeria

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:24pm On May 13, 2011
uatukur:

Hi,

How much last can you sell this baby (2008) im really interested. Is the car in Nigeria

Nice talking to you on the Phone, Sir.
Looking forward to doing business with you soon . . .  Insha Allah

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On May 13, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100)

Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration / VERIFY YOUR CUSTOM DUTY PAPERS/RECOVER YOUR DUTY PAPERS THRU A LICENSED AGENT / CASE STUDY SUNDAY!!! 2009 Toyota Venza****Kakaki Autos With M17cxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.