Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday (13191 Views)

Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Reject Livestock Policy, Waterways Bill / Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS / Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2017
twilliamx:

when you too used too bulllshit and something good happens. you start to have doubts

Same as having electricity 48hrs straight.. you practically get scared or hope for the worst

Yeah.... it may sound insultive, but really in the country we have today, you might just be right.

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2017
Stories for zombies.

Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by Nature8(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2017
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by geraob1: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2017
Esseite:
Hmmmmm

Nnamdi kanu granted bail.. hmmmmm
Dredging of water ways... hmmmmmm

All in one week without debate or the regular back and fort banters...

When its too good to be true... you begin to ask questions..

Its seems their is something the govt has either covered up or wants to cover up

Anambra election coming up remember... !!!!
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by VULCAN(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2017
I admire people that ask questions when they see things that require such.

My guess is that Osinbajo and those at the top are working from a premise that Buhari is going to remain incapacitated for the nearest future. This enables them some leeway to act with an eye to a Post Buhari world.

I watched Buhari over a year ago tell Amanpour or someone that Nnamdi Kanu will not be released even though he has been granted bail.

I was stunned that a President would make such a statement but I later recovered as I remembered that Buhari is a Fulani and most of them are very vindictive.

This suggests that Buhari is not behind the loosening of Kanu's bonds

Esseite:
Hmmmmm

Nnamdi kanu granted bail.. hmmmmm
Dredging of water ways... hmmmmmm

All in one week without debate or the regular back and fort banters...

When its too good to be true... you begin to ask questions..

Its seems their is something the govt has either covered up or wants to cover up

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by pacino26(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Keneking:
Amazing; so Onitsha port would soon receiving cargoes and vessels containing oil etc from China and Europe. grin grin

My brother wake up cool cool cool cool do you see any vessel berthing in Kogi? It may boost local race line moving if logs and any minute agricultural products with little or no value to the overall economy of the member states.

If they want to dredge, I think they should venture south into Delta-Forcadoes or into Bayelsa to the coast line. Let the fishes reel in and the petroleum products come in with ease too.
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by mrolive: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Chai dia is God.. for me I don't see amaechi dredging any shit rather he is devising a means to dredge the FG purse

Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by Yyeske(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Same dredging initiated by late Yar'adua but stopped by GEJ. GEJ is just clueless and useless yet eedioots still celebrate him
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by mapet: 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
TabletMan:
From Onitsha to Ajakota is a useless route to be dredged by fg. I can't imagine traveling from Onitsha to nsugbe on a boat even if it's a speed boat. who and who is going to travel from Onitsha to okene on boat? when GUO, GIGM and other transport companies are there. Nobody can agree to ferry his/her goods through that waterways. Nigerian waterways are still unsafe and underdeveloped.

Bros Slow down......

1. The dredging is geared to increase primarily movement of goods and products and not you.
2. Onitsha - Ajaokuta becomes strategic, if we are trying to resuscitate and boost our steel industry for starters
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by mapet: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
VULCAN:
I admire people that ask questions when they see things that require such.

My guess is that Osinbajo and those at the top are working from a premise that Buhari is going to remain incapacitated for the nearest future. This enables them some leeway to act with an eye to a Post Buhari world.

I watched Buhari over a year ago tell Amanpour or someone that Nnamdi Kanu will not be released even though he has been granted bail.

I was stunned that a President would make such a statement but I later recovered as I remembered that Buhari is a Fulani and most of them are they vindictive.

This suggests that Buhari is not behind the loosening of Kanu's bonds

Bros,

If Buhari does not endorse, Kanu is going nowhere........ You don't know the negotiations that had gone on in the background
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by mapet: 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
pacino26:

My brother wake up cool cool cool cool do you see any vessel berthing in Kogi? It may boost local race line moving if logs and any minute agricultural products with little or no value to the overall economy of the member states.

If they want to dredge, I think they should venture south into Delta-Forcadoes or into Bayelsa to the coast line. Let the fishes reel in and the petroleum products come in with ease too.

What value will dredgind Delta-Forcadoes (if that's what it should be called) be to FG? Why will FG do all the investment for IOCs, who will later fleece profits at no expense? Why would FG dedge a place for fuel import, when the objective is to move towards local sustenance?
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by Yusufmanusman(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Some people are ignorant. Why abuse satan itself.
TabletMan:
useless routes are to be dredged. what is the economic importance of this ajakota to Onitsha? instead of Nigerian government investing in electricity, they are awarding contract of no means to pack money in their private homes.You're just a product of this failed and devilish country who believed and worship only what you're most preferred useless politician vomits. In this 21st century you believe no amount of dredging in the river niger can allow the passing of big ships and vessels? while the Egyptians army are building their second canal that will ferry even the biggest vessel in the world.

Nigeria is just too bad and will be too hot for Satan to manage.
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by TabletMan: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
mapet:

Bros Slow down......

1. The dredging is geared to increase primarily movement of goods and products and not you.
2. Onitsha - Ajaokuta becomes strategic, if we are trying to resuscitate and boost our steel industry for starters
Bros the steel industry you're using as reference is dead and no plan of waking is being made. dredging won't equally make it alive because the two does not align. read my post again to understand my point which answer your first question/reply point.
Yusufmanusman:
Some people are ignorant. Why abuse satan itself.
Is Satan your father,brother or uncle? pls face front.
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by mapet: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
TabletMan:
Bros the steel industry you're using as reference is dead and no plan of waking is being made. dredging won't equally make it alive because the two does not align. read my post again to understand my point which answer your first question/reply point.

Are you making factual statements or beer-parlour analysis?

Budget 2017: Ajaokuta Steel to gulp N6.2bn

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/budget-2017-ajaokuta-steel-gulp-n6-2bn/

ABUJA— The moribund Ajaokuta Steel Company has been allocated N6.2 billion of the N23.2 billion allocated to the Federal Ministry of Mining and Steel Development.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/budget-2017-ajaokuta-steel-gulp-n6-2bn/
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by Kingspin(m): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Same story from every government. Wicked and shameless leaders of Nigeria.
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by Mrbigman1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
TabletMan:
Nwanne let me tell you one thing. as I have said earlier nobody will want to ferry his goods along that route because of insecurity and unsafeness of Nigerian waterways. the only traders/passengers making use of that river Niger route are traders from bayelsa and some parts of delta state who live in the riverine areas. and those users ride in the same boat with oil dealers who come to sell their product at ose nku along Niger street at Onitsha, those boats ferrying kerosene and gas won't go back empty as they will equally buy goods from Onitsha before going back to their base. Go and check no big boat has ever cross Onitsha going to kogi side of river Niger.

I ve been to onne wharf anf flawn over it. The river Niger Is wider dan d creeks but the mighty ships sail in through dem.

It just dat sand have filled the river dat a heavy ship could hang dats why dey dnt pass. If not, it can take world biggest ships just d depth dat will be problem.
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
... Good development.
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by TabletMan: 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
mapet:

Are you making factual statements or beer-parlour analysis?

You have lived in Nigeria enough to know that anytime you see...
Government to
Government will
Government shall
then know you they are not serious..
this is the link where they promised us steady power supply....https://www.nairaland.com/3765798/toolz-shares-newspaper-headline-promised

Your news is dated back in January but in Feb , your dear minister change amount and tune....http://icirnigeria.org/ajaokuta-steel-complex-to-gulp-2-billion/ probably he was hoping to get a share cut from buhari's $30 billion loan.

When he noticed the loan is a pipe dream he changes his tune
after swallowing #6.2b .....https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/03/17/ajaokuta-steel-company-to-function-as-private-entity-says-fayemi/

They equally promised they will deliver the steel second quarter of this year.....
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by VULCAN(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
If you still think that Buhari is in a state to be endorsing serious matters and yet he can't even attend a single wednesday meeting for three weeks....

..then you are on a long thing.

Buhari is in bad shape. Whatever anyone tells him now he will just be nodding his head.

mapet:

Bros,

If Buhari does not endorse, Kanu is going nowhere........ You don't know the negotiations that had gone on in the background

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by mapet: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
TabletMan:
You have lived in Nigeria enough to know that anytime you see...
Government to
Government will
Government shall
then know you they are not serious..
this is the link where they promised us steady power supply....https://www.nairaland.com/3765798/toolz-shares-newspaper-headline-promised

Your news is dated back in January but in Feb , your dear minister change amount and tune....http://icirnigeria.org/ajaokuta-steel-complex-to-gulp-2-billion/ probably he was hoping to get a share cut from buhari's $30 billion loan.

When he noticed the loan is a pipe dream he changes his tune
after swallowing #6.2b .....https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/03/17/ajaokuta-steel-company-to-function-as-private-entity-says-fayemi/

They equally promised they will deliver the steel second quarter of this year.....

1. This is simply an escapist approach from you. You first laid a false assertion that Ajokuta was dead and also followed with an ignorant submission that the dredging was because of human movement.
2. For want of any credible defence, you muddle things up. The links you submitted are what? I guess you didn't read them yourself, else you would have known the difference between a 2017 budget for Ajaokuta, as against an amount required to make it fully functional and that also different from the provision for operationalisation of the mill. But that said, how does this your recent submission support the fact that Ajaokuta steel mill is dead as you earlier stated?
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by TabletMan: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
mapet:

1. This is simply an escapist approach from you. You first laid a false assertion that Ajokuta was dead and also followed with an ignorant submission that the dredging was because of human movement.
2. For want of any credible defence, you muddle things up. The links you submitted are what? I guess you didn't read them yourself, else you would have known the difference between a 2017 budget for Ajaokuta, as against an amount required to make it fully functional and that also different from the provision for operationalisation of the mill. But that said, how does this your recent submission support the fact that Ajaokuta steel mill is dead as you earlier stated?
You're trying to rope me into what I am against.... read all my post in this thread, I never said that the route is for human movement. people who are familiar with that river Niger route will know that its idle both for goods/human movement. the route people make use of is the delta-rivers-bayelsa route which I even give reasons.

I was expecting you to throw me another link where the ajaokuta steel industry is up and running but alas you came bringing long theories which doesn't disqualify my claim that ajaokuta is nothing but promise and failed project.

Tag me whenever the project is ready.
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by Hage: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
TabletMan:
useless routes are to be dredged. what is the economic importance of this ajakota to Onitsha? instead of Nigerian government investing in electricity, they are awarding contract of no means to pack money in their private homes.You're just a product of this failed and devilish country who believed and worship only what you're most preferred useless politician vomits. In this 21st century you believe no amount of dredging in the river niger can allow the passing of big ships and vessels? while the Egyptians army are building their second canal that will ferry even the biggest vessel in the world.

Nigeria is just too bad and will be too hot for Satan to manage.

Egypt's canal links the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea: two massive water bodies. This is not the case with River Niger.
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by mapet: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
TabletMan:
You're trying to rope me into what I am against.... read all my post in this thread, I never said that the route is for human movement. people who are familiar with that river Niger route will know that its idle both for goods/human movement. the route people make use of is the delta-rivers-bayelsa route which I even give reasons.

I was expecting you to throw me another link where the ajaokuta steel industry is up and running but alas you came bringing long theories which doesn't disqualify my claim that ajaokuta is nothing but promise and failed project.

Tag me whenever the project is ready.

1. Stop turning logic on its head. The objective for dredging in this case is clear and your wrong interpretation was pointed out by people, yet you are feigning that you're misinterpreted

2. The route is idle? why do you think the objective to dredge in the first place? Do you dredge because of previous patterns or prospects and future potential? If not dredge now, when do you expect? Ajaokuta is not up and running, but would you rather it stays moribund and we continue with importation, despite good reserves of Iron ore and a plant to boot? Ajaokuta is one of the prospect of opening up the axis and continous dredging will enable future commerce opportunities, be it steel, exchange of trade (import and export), in-land movement of goods and many other things. It is interesting to note that you can only understand human movement, which has virtually no bearing to the dredging objective

3. You are asking for link? Even the one given to you, you misinterpret. There is a clear difference between a single year's budget, govt contribution to total cost of projects and operating model. How you brought 3 links to mumble all together beats rational imagination
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by TabletMan: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
mapet:

1. Stop turning logic on its head. The objective for dredging in this case is clear and your wrong interpretation was pointed out by people, yet you are feigning that you're misinterpreted

2. The route is idle? why do you think the objective to dredge in the first place? Do you dredge because of previous patterns or prospects and future potential? If not dredge now, when do you expect? Ajaokuta is not up and running, but would you rather it stays moribund and we continue with importation, despite good reserves of Iron ore and a plant to boot? Ajaokuta is one of the prospect of opening up the axis and continous dredging will enable future commerce opportunities, be it steel, exchange of trade (import and export), in-land movement of goods and many other things. It is interesting to note that you can only understand human movement, which has virtually no bearing to the dredging objective

3. You are asking for link? Even the one given to you, you misinterpret. There is a clear difference between a single year's budget, govt contribution to total cost of projects and operating model. How you brought 3 links to mumble all together beats rational imagination
I will quote you when they are done dredging but know that my argument was based on the route they are about to dredge is thoughtless. if they are to dredge from that ajaokuta to bayelsa then I will know they mean business. Once again all the links I provided is saying otherwise from what you're saying. after the single year budget they are yet to get the required $2b that is needed to run the steel company abi did any of the link say that government have make provision for $2b ?
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by pacino26(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
mapet:

What value will dredgind Delta-Forcadoes (if that's what it should be called) be to FG? Why will FG do all the investment for IOCs, who will later fleece profits at no expense? Why would FG dedge a place for fuel import, when the objective is to move towards local sustenance?

I like being realistic, the tanker accidents occurring daily in Lagos-East bound highways could reduce drastically. Vessels laden with imported goods can easily find their way in. Kogi is landlocked my brother, what gets shipped from those areas are mostly cattle and foodstuffs. Already the trucks are doing a great job.

Let's be objective and stop the propaganda on agriculture when they are still cooking Thai parboiled rice in the state house. It's not for the IOCs alone but the trade along the south.
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by TabletMan: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hage:

Egypt's canal links the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea: two massive water bodies. This is not the case with River Niger.
Suez canal and other big canals alike are built for the sole purpose of linking two body waters. I just gave the guy what Egyptians (Africa) army are doing to better the economy of their country. I don't want to give him other examples because they are not in Africa. Go and check one of the busiest port is built on a river . We have some rivers smaller than river Niger with big and busy ports. I just attacked the political jobber because in this 21st century you don't neglect what can be achieved/solved easily with technology.

And pls I am not demanding that river should be dredge because of port because Nigeria have other pressing matters to solved.
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by matamaros: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
AFTER IGBOS WILL KEEP CRYING MARGINALISATION. GOD BLESS GMB

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Compensating Igbos for the lack of projects from the coming Chinese loan.
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by mapet: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2017
pacino26:

I like being realistic, the tanker accidents occurring daily in Lagos-East bound highways could reduce drastically. Vessels laden with imported goods can easily find their way in. Kogi is landlocked my brother, what gets shipped from those areas are mostly cattle and foodstuffs. Already the trucks are doing a great job.

Let's be objective and stop the propaganda on agriculture when they are still cooking Thai parboiled rice in the state house. It's not for the IOCs alone but the trade along the south.

Bros,

If you require objectivity, I think you should look at the mirror. Let's talk about facts.....

1. The proposed Gas Industrial Park which was muted by the GEJ administration (team under the leadership of Dr. David Ige, the then ED Gas & Power at NNPC) had to be moved from Koko to Ogidigben. Why? Because it will require dredging of the river for ships of the required magnitude to get to Koko. The FG stated in clear terms that the Gas park will be private sector driven. The private sector participants looked at the investment and the cost of dredging, and was not willing to take up[ the cost. So the middle ground was to move to Ogidigben where the cost of dredging will be relatively cost effective.

2. Secondly, talking about moving petroleum products, barging is not a cost effective approach to move inland petroleum products. The use of water-ways is more prominent for outbound movement of products which are usually picked up at designated terminals (Forcados, Escravos). These terminals are located as strategic points that are never inland. You cannot effectively move required volumes and at required times relying on barges. Pipelines are still the way to go, and todays technology allows you to bury pipelines over 30meters underneath the ground, sea and river. So your purported realistic stand is uninformed.

3. Kogi is landlocked? where did you get that from?

4. Propaganda on Agriculture? I think you are either willfully ignorant or just in denial. How can you call Agriculture propaganda when globally there is food shortage? Why would a country with massive land mass not be involved in agriculture. Yes, people are still cooking Thailand rice, but if you were to volunteer opinion for the govt, you will suggest we dump agriculture?
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by mapet: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2017
TabletMan:
I will quote you when they are done dredging but know that my argument was based on the route they are about to dredge is thoughtless. if they are to dredge from that ajaokuta to bayelsa then I will know they mean business. Once again all the links I provided is saying otherwise from what you're saying. after the single year budget they are yet to get the required $2b that is needed to run the steel company abi did any of the link say that government have make provision for $2b ?

You do not need to wait till they finish dredging to make a lucid and well articulated argument. From your arguement, I see that you are so ill-informed.

Ajaokuta to Bayelsa? Haba? Do you think this is child's play? What is the volume of business in Bayelsa today or projected 30yrs that they will direct such resources to and ignore Onitsha, a commercial hub of the East?

wrt the links, I think the issue is with you not comprehending. It's this simple. They need $2b in total. That $2b will involve equity contributions of both government and private sector participant who the plant is concessioned to. Besides the $2b will not be raised in one single year, simple project economics tells you that capital outlay may be spread over 3-5yrs.

I think you should go find out about the state of the plant, how Y'Ardua's govt concessioned it to an Indian firm, how GEJ cancelled the concession arrangement, how the Indians went to court and nobody was able to run the plant....to how the current govt has just settled out of court to allow the Indians return back on renegotiated terms.
Re: FG To Launch Dredging Of 162km Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterways On Friday by pacino26(m): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2017
mapet:

Bros,

If you require objectivity, I think you should look at the mirror. Let's talk about facts.....

1. The proposed Gas Industrial Park which was muted by the GEJ administration (team under the leadership of Dr. David Ige, the then ED Gas & Power at NNPC) had to be moved from Koko to Ogidigben. Why? Because it will require dredging of the river for ships of the required magnitude to get to Koko. The FG stated in clear terms that the Gas park will be private sector driven. The private sector participants looked at the investment and the cost of dredging, and was not willing to take up[ the cost. So the middle ground was to move to Ogidigben where the cost of dredging will be relatively cost effective.

2. Secondly, talking about moving petroleum products, barging is not a cost effective approach to move inland petroleum products. The use of water-ways is more prominent for outbound movement of products which are usually picked up at designated terminals (Forcados, Escravos). These terminals are located as strategic points that are never inland. You cannot effectively move required volumes and at required times relying on barges. Pipelines are still the way to go, and todays technology allows you to bury pipelines over 30meters underneath the ground, sea and river. So your purported realistic stand is uninformed.

3. Kogi is landlocked? where did you get that from?

4. Propaganda on Agriculture? I think you are either willfully ignorant or just in denial. How can you call Agriculture propaganda when globally there is food shortage? Why would a country with massive land mass not be involved in agriculture. Yes, people are still cooking Thailand rice, but if you were to volunteer opinion for the govt, you will suggest we dump agriculture?

I wish most NL mentions will be like the ones we've been having. Nice outline though.

My definition of Kogi been landlocked is relative to the fact that it's not open to the high seas or ocean. River Niger from upper Volta isn't promoting the kind of trade we need or add anticipated by Amechi.

Comparing use of pipelines to barges is completely out of the question. Pipelines are better but you know also is not working for refined products especially in the Niger Delta grin

Since the ministry is taking the path of direct labor, they should consider those routes mentioned.

Mind you, there are other products to be exported from these areas to you know. Minerals from Ebonyi and Co. They can easily find their way out.

Cheers bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva Says Appeal Court Has Granted APC Stay Of Execution / Atiku Abubakar: The Time For A Total War On Terror Is Now / New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.