Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out (6340 Views)

Poll: By lagbe:-Do you think that the admission based on ur performance

No: 42% (3 votes)
Yes: 14% (1 vote)
Not done: 0% (0 votes)
Slighty so: 28% (2 votes)
Totaly Not: 14% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Three:Abu ZariaVSIbadanpoly!WINNER:IBADANPOLY / Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY / Ibadanpoly:2014/2015 Eruwa Campus Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by lagbe(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
The poly ibadan has just released the list,u can check with a scratch card for 1200 in the sch bank
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by olasco25(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2010
somebody check mine and am good to go but pls when will the start registration and first session help me with this information pls
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by Emekuz(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2010
To God be the glory. Poly ibadan list is truely out. I have just checked mine.science lab . I was been offered an admission. thanks ve to God almighty, thanks be to LaGBE AND kelly D. Thanks be to people in naira land. Am so happy
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by Emekuz(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
Hello guys whats going on with sbrs admission LIST 2010
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by Emekuz(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
Hello guys whats going on with sbrs admission LIST 2010
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by HAydots: 7:03am On Jan 08, 2010
Pls, does anyone here knows if poly ibadan HND form is still on sale? Pls i need info asap. Thanks.
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by chatose(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2010
Pls, Lagbe, Kelly D and Zacchaeus. do you know when the second list will be out?
and if U dont, kindly tell us immediately its out.
and if there is any other thing you want us know in particular about the second list,
pls don't hesitate to update us thanks.
I've not been admitted yet, My MPCE score is 156. and my post MPCE score is 153.
Course Elect/Elect Engineering. if you can help me in any way i will so much appreciate it.
thanks.
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by hischoice(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
chatose, call me. u have a good score, don't waste it.08032308778
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by hischoice(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2010
chatose, call me. u have a good score, don't waste it.08032308778
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by chatose(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2010
@hischoice,
pls what do you think I can do, what step do you think I can take,
I'm so much in need of this admission, and I don't want this to pass me bye,
pls I'm waiting for your response.

thanks guy.
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by Idiot1(m): 11:42am On Jan 10, 2010
Wait oooooo Which site are you using? Is it www.ibadanpoly-ng.com? I guess i havent been admitted yet myself. Plz any help will be appreciated. Jamb score is 151 and post MPCE is 124, Course is S&G, Waiting,
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by lagbe(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2010
Guy wait til next week 4 the next batch
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2010
HAydots:

Pls, does anyone here knows if poly ibadan HND form is still on sale? Pls i need info asap. Thanks.
Please I need info about hnd 2009/2010 admissions. Is the form still on sale?
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by lagbe(m): 5:25am On Jan 18, 2010
Welcome all to the post below,if you are not admitte @ the first list dnt be werry.Put your hope and focus unto "The lion of the tribe of JUDAh"This 2nd batch we cause you t6 hav testimonies.Amen
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by ZacheausOke: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2010
HND poly Ibadan 1st batch is out.
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by lagbe(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2010
The second batch we be out b4 friday
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by lagbe(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
Did you take ibd poly as ur first and second batch
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by olusoji12: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hello Brada in the house,

i dont know what is happen in Ib Poly now,  someone told me that the second batch is out,  i check today now still telling the  same story,

Please can anyone in house really say the true here,  I have been calling different people concerning this matters still story,

one luve
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by lagbe(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hello everybody,the school fees for the full nd time is out Fee approximately thirty thousand naira that for a composory payment for now and the remaiming which is to be 40% be later.
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by olasco25(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2010
pls i base in jos when will the registration close and pls will be late registration pls somebody help me
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by lagbe(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2010
@ olasco 25 av u paid 4 the acceptance fee?Take my number and cal me 07031174393
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by infosherif: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2010
Mr. Lagbe, how u dey, in response to your comment, i chose poly ibadan as my first choice with course (Mass Communication). we are still waiting for the second batch.
is there any help u can do for me. i don't want to lose dis admission.
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by Rajisa01(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2010
Hello every body, 4 dos who are waiting 4 the second list, and u have good mark, dont wory ur self u are going to be admited, because the admission office are trying there posible best 4 dos who av high marks, and they are going 2 swap out dos that dont accept the offer given 2 them by first batsh. So u guyz av to put ur trust unto GOD. By RAJI
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by SaridonP: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2010
hello nairalanders, pls how can i print my course form online cos i have paid for the school fees
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by olasco25(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2010
pls all nairaland is the registration still on, pls tell the closing date and have the ND resume
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by walexco29(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2010
Sup People. Thanks alot for the information about IBPOLY aadmission list. Honestly its begining to worries me why my name has not been posted yet. But now i think i have a relief at least i know the names are coming out. But please can anyone tell me what response do you get when you enter the adminission pin and Jam Reg No? Mine always say wrong pin/yet to be admitted, can anyone tell me if thats the normal response they get? Thank You
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by infosherif: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2010
Hello walexco29, how are you doing? my own admission into polytechic ibadan is giving me great concern. Everybody is also experiencing the same problem. you are right about the complain i.e. after enter the pin no and jamb reg. no, the response is wrong no/not yet admitted. we hope very soon that the second batch will be out. Just let's us exercise little patience and keep praying.
Re: The Ibadanpoly Nd List Is Out by lagbe(m): 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2010
@ walexco al ur complain is right that was the complain pple made when tryn to check it. Dont worry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Study Free In Russia / NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS / Photo: IMSU 2015/2016 Merit Admission List and CUT-OFf mark Is Officially Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.