Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose (28298 Views)

DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences / Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by SweetLove0(f): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:

I will rather be in kuje than be a mere vegetable, he who the gods wants to kill they make mad, in Nnamdi Kanus voice "tell your president he is mad"

as if your life is better than his. You can only rant here on Nairaland. Buhari has already made name for himself and his family
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Dedetwo(m): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

What is cool about two criminals ?

They are both enemies of state

Not every Yari.ba fellow was stupidity and foolishly supported northern region during Nigeria/Biafra war. The beastly songs coming from certain loafers in then western region of Nigeria today were because of the outcome of war. If the war had ended in stalemate, the Juju musicians would have never allowed Ndigbo to rest due to alleged support from Youba land. Anyways, there is always a next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by SweetLove0(f): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminal and bandits that will be crushed

When next they try our military might

Burutai alias brutal is in Brazil to get more arms

Igbos and elements should be careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by sarrki(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
SweetLove0:

as if your life is better than his. You can only rant here on Nairaland. Buhari has already made name for himself and his family

I swear you are a patriot

God bless you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Adaowerri111: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminal and bandits that will be crushed

When next they try our military might

Burutai alias brutal is in Brazil to get more arms

Igbos and elements should be careful

Zoos are meant for monkeys, Igbos refuse to be one, buratai never finish with small boko haram na ipob e wan figh? Buhari will end up like pharaoh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by sarrki(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Zoos are meant for monkeys, Igbos refuse to be one, buratai never finish with small boko haram na ipob e wan figh? Buhari will end up like pharaoh

Why not breath gently

It will help greatly
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Adaowerri111: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
SweetLove0:

Na big name dey kill small dog, you can see the name is already killing him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu and fayose are both enemies of state
Probably you meant to say APC as a party

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Chikelue2000(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:
God bless Fayose,most past presidents have been in jail, kanu won't be an exception, the dullard is making him popular and loved by those who hates oppression and intimidation
God bless u for dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by sarrki(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dedetwo:

Not every Yari.ba fellow was stupidity and foolishly supported northern region during Nigeria/Biafra war. The beastly songs coming from certain loafers in then western region of Nigeria today were because of the outcome of war. If the war had ended in stalemate, the Juju musicians would have never allowed Ndigbo to rest due to alleged support from Youba land. Anyways, there is always a next time.

Analyzer wetin you dey yearn?
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by DONSMITH123(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by SweetLove0(f): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Na big name dey kill small dog, you can see the name is already killing him

are you better than him?

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu and fayose are both enemies of state

Kanu is an agitator, Fayose is an opposition. How does that relate to your point. An enemy of a state are those that empowered their ethnic group to kill the minority, those that cover up corruption relating to their party members, those that have no clear or cut economic policies for 2years, those that are fighting a one sided corruption and trying to silent another legislative arm etc they are the presidency, the people in power, the people that uses the media to fight corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Adaowerri111: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
SweetLove0:

are you better than him?

But I'm healthy he is not, he has no WAEC, I do, what else u want grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Blue3k(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
I have to respect Fayose on his principles. Hes correct on this issue.
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
...nigeria political office holders and 2face...u dont support the break up of the country but u support agitation for whatever reason that is constitutional...akhamie
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by wtfCode: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foyase, I dey doubt if this intelligent man is really 44rm afonjaland

1 Like

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by ilohemmy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please my dear you owe no body any explanation why you attended the trial
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by FunkyMetahuman: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Fayose is so brave...wow...there must be igbo blood in him..

Maybe his mother is igbo or his paternal grandmother or maternal grand father...Fayose has igbo blood..I'm very sure
then how come we didn't find any igbo leader in the court?

Typical Bloody flat headed cowards would rather lick buhari's anus than go to jail grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Agbafs2005(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Story for d gods...abeg do comot jawe

1 Like

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Benekruku(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ekiti people really enter one chance

Fayose is more into Buhari than governing Ekiti state

He has pocketed Ekiti state as a whole!

Which busy governor will be attending trials? Even eastern governors were busy with work

I dont blame Fayose at a time, All Ekiti people need is a cup of rice and #200 Naira

4 Likes

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Benekruku(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
then how come we didn't find any igbo leader in the court?

Typical Bloody flat headed cowards would rather lick buhari's anus than go to jail grin

You nailed the flat headed dwarf to Calvary!

1 Like

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Rilwayne001: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
He's just anti Buhari and nothing more. 2018 I here already, you'll smell your yansh

3 Likes

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by bashezz(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
association of criminals. vowing to attend their trials. don't know wats u'll gain from that. LOVE or HATE. fayose u need to think hard.

1 Like

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by famzynet: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:

I will rather be in kuje than be a mere vegetable, he who the gods wants to kill they make mad, in Nnamdi Kanus voice "tell your president he is mad"
Are you referring to the robot called president? Nigeria stopped having a president since last year. A president talks but Nigeria robot does not talk and he operates the country from his home so that they can easily charge the battery controlling him anytime it dies down. I only pity the senate who has not done the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Acetyl(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu actually begged seriously for his release
That he begged is his own problem,smh...
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Totti9(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
SweetLove0:

same walking corpse keeping your hero in Kuje cheesy cheesy
but him too dey in inside house arrest grin
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by burkingx(f): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by danot1030: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fayose the Igbos hero.

Fayose the oracle that speaks and all Igbos stands up in awe.

Fayose the Igbos hero that dwarf the personalities of Ojukwu, Azikwe and any Igbo elite that ever existed.

1 Like

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Collins87: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
No work so he resorts to unnecessary movement.
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by GeneralOjukwu: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Like & Share this if you want to be a millionaire at the end of the recession, AMEN

My SE brothers & sons,

1. Why are we so afraid of a particular group that deals with us ruthlessly? I kept hearing “Afonja”, has PMB who jailed N.Kanu changed his tribe? Are we scared to face our true oppressors?

2. Why do we register on Nairaland, use Globacom, use Afonja banks & listen to their music? Are we not making them richer?

3. FFK, Dino, Saraki & Fayose, all Afonja have become our leaders.

4. Only FFK & Fayose had the balls to go to court and support Nnamdi. ALL OUR PEOPLE WERE HIDING.

5. Even me before departing, I contested in Nigeria and I lost in my own LGA.

Let us apologize and thank Fajuyi for sacrificing himself for Ironsi, Soyinka for going to jail and Yoruba men for developing our Nkems e.g FFK

Youths unite! One Nigeria….

NOTE: FFK welldone ooo, you got contract to tar road, you turned Bianca Express to dual carriage.

1 Like

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
I stand against oppression, injustice and persecution. Therefore #I stand with Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crippled Man Leads Free Zakzaky Protest In Abuja(photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden, Liam New Pictures / Reno Omokri Releases Part 7 Of Amaechi Leaked Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.