Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,830 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose (28320 Views)

DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences / Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Basic123: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
DONSMITH123:

http://punchng.com/why-i-attended-kanus-trial-fayose/
The same way you guys recognize that jonah jang 16 is greater than Amaechi's 19!!

No PDP member has the moral justification to condemn this government.APC worst government will be better than PDP's.

Criticism of this government by a non partisan ordinary nigerian is highly welcomed.
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Bowwow11(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
detribalise man I love ur courage

1 Like

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by fckmn24seg(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:
God bless Fayose,most past presidents have been in jail, kanu won't be an exception, the dullard is making him popular and loved by those who hates oppression and intimidation

How time flies, do you remember that Fayose once beat up a seating judge during court proceeding?

He has suddenly become a saint just because of some ambitions and sympathy!

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/09/25/fayose-beats-up-ekiti-court-judge/
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by gemini35(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
All the people supporting buhari,should plz list out,his achievement and impact as a presido,imagine burantashi went to buy arms,which we biafran,s can manufacture,what country,and u a here capping careless

1 Like

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by fareed69(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Na you Sabi

Hungry people no care

Thank God for my Own.
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by darediamond(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminal and bandits that will be crushed

When next they try our military might

Burutai alias brutal is in Brazil to get more arms

Igbos and elements should be careful

Biafra war was won by Yoruba's who strategies heavily against far experienced Soldiers fighting under Ojukwu. Let alone the North to it, ***NEVER WILL YOU PEOPLE WIN THAT WAR"
Benjamin Adekunle, Alabi Isama, Akinriande are the people who ruined Biafra lines not you Northerners.

Do not in your life and the lives all all you remaining Hausa/Fulani think that we YORUBAS of this era will join you in Warring against fellow Southerners again.

This is not chest beating.

Remember you people killed Abacha because you know we have decided to bring War to the North back then!!

Be wise a respect other tribes.

No one is born to rule..

1 Like

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by permit(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

My dear sis

He can run but can't hide

He will pay for his crime against humanity
wat sot of crime againt humanity please
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by winningwinner(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nigeria is a country ruled and bastardized by military rule. Average Nigerians today have no love for one another. Like the military clutched the gun and dared whoever criticizes or challenges them, the same way those in "democratic" leadership of Nigeria have no mercy. They use power to intimidate and silence voices of reason. What a pity!
Because someone said he hates injustice as perpetuated by a leader, some people affected by the wasp venom are warming up for his arrest, whether good or bad. Where are we heading to? Do we silence and kill the voices of reason simply because we want our Pharaoh alone to be greater? This is worse than witchcraft!!!
Why silence voices of reason? When will the youths of Nigeria grow up? Progress and prosperity will elude Nigeria if this kind of attitude is allowed to continue!
For a better society, even the idiot has an opinion. The best answer for such an idiotic opinion is silence. When you dabble into every issue that is raised, you make yourself very inferior. Fayose has a voice. Whether or not he speaks what the presidency wants or not, they need to listen to him and give him a satisfying answer, not abuses or insults. He too is a Nigerian!!!
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by BABANGBALI: 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:
IPOB food don come grin grin

una wen like to insult Afonja.
sharaaaaap
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Fedrick111: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu actually begged seriously for his release

It was your father that was begging him t be released.
If don't know what to say, just shut- up Mouth.
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by undefeateds: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
Coz you will soon be roommates in kuje
May GOD touch ur brain
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by T2best: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
DONSMITH123:

fayose is saying all that to prepare ground for next year in case he ends up being a co occupant in kuje prison. don't forget by then KANU must have risen to hall governor based his experience u know wat that means. he is just playing smart knowing DAT d govo migh likely b his personal person
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by prohvohst: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by iukpe: 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
What is Ekiti State's prime objective under this government? Ekiti State must be the most developed in the nation and most advanced for the governor to have so much time.
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Leo042(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fayose is a good leader, and is good to go# kudos to you

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Adecks01(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
You owe nobody explanations besides,Nnamdi,aninih,tompolo,elzakzaky,shekau,Abacha,Dasuki,amaechi,buhari,Diezeana, and others are patriotic Nigerians in their various fields.lol
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by omohayek: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Most of the time I have nothing positive to say about a clown like Fayose, but on this occasion he proves the adage that a broken clock is right at least twice a day. There is nothing wrong with peacefully agitating for secession, and no one should be arrested for doing so. One can be a supporter of "One Nigeria" like Fayose and still believe that arresting Kanu - and then holding him indefinitely without bail - was wrong, and a contravention of the principle of freedom of speech.

Personally, I think that artificially-created countries like Nigeria can only succeed in the long-run if all the peoples within them voluntarily wish to remain part of the countries in question. Those who say they believe in "One Nigeria" shouldn't be afraid to give other people a choice on the matter, unless they're too afraid of the answer they might receive, in which case they need to ask what's so wrong with their nation for so many to want to leave it.

As for certain elements on here who label Fayose and Kanu "enemies of the state" simply for saying things Buhari won't like, I certainly hope the money they're getting from their BMC handlers is worth all the effort ...
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by elotajohn1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminal and bandits that will be crushed

When next they try our military might

Burutai alias brutal is in Brazil to get more arms

Igbos and elements should be careful

If I see you, I swear I will kee you, and become an enemy to the Zoo. Eeediot, you're lucky that this is social media I swear I for don cancel you tey tey. AMU
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by mindtricks: 12:36am On Apr 27, 2017
yourexcellency:
Fayose plans to hide in Biafra Republic after his tenure ends next year

Yes o. After all he is not an Amaechi or Fashola whose sins would be forgiven come what may.
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by fakati(m): 12:41am On Apr 27, 2017
Thank God fayose should be one of the sureties no stories.
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:35am On Apr 27, 2017
Adaowerri111:
God bless Fayose,most past presidents have been in jail, kanu won't be an exception, the dullard is making him popular and loved by those who hates oppression and intimidation

Governor of the Biafra republic of Ekiti have spoken..

People of Ekiti State of Biafra how una dey? When will Ekiti people start their own drug business?
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by yewawa: 7:21am On Apr 27, 2017
Time will surely tell.........keep pretending!
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Lsofdk(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:

I swear you are a patriot

God bless you
What has patriotism got to do with buttlicking a dullard of a presidentundecided

You need proper education more than the President needs it.

Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2017
sarrki:
Coz you will soon be roommates in kuje

Why would Fayose be jailed? Is it because he is opposing the government or is it because you have judged him of being corrupt?
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by ACURASPEEDO(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2017
HOPE U HAVE GIVEN NNAMDI KANU STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE?
Re: Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose by brownhawk: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2017
DONSMITH123:

the only reason this idiots keep disturbing the peace is because secession is backed by the law. only if we criminalize the idea afterall who them born well in Saudi Arabia to bring secessionist idea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide / PHOTOS: Jonathan Leaves Nigeria For Zambia / Remove ‘Obidients’, Nigerians Will Be Faced With Tyranny – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.