Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Project Sow2harvest To Empower Nigerians - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Project Sow2harvest To Empower Nigerians (383 Views)

Mr Eazi To Empower 100 African Artistes With 3000USD / Empower Yourself To Success With These / Earn Up To N5milllion With Just Little Investment In The Ongoing GSI Empower... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Sow2harvest To Empower Nigerians by Emmyicon(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Incase you have been scam by online business.Someone told me about an empowerment online scheme to be launched this weekend for Nigeria called 'sow2harvest'
If you are interested check my signature and contact me via whatsapp.
2017 is our year!
Re: Project Sow2harvest To Empower Nigerians by uy001(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Emmyicon:
Incase you have been scam by online business.Someone told me about an empowerment online scheme to be launched this weekend for Nigeria called 'sow2harvest'
If you are interested check my signature and contact me via whatsapp.
2017 is our year!

I heard about it too. planning to try it out

(1) (Reply)

Partner/investor Wanted Lets Kickstart A Startup / How to Solved The Problem of Recruiting In Network Marketing Business? / How To Make Smart Money From The Internet Like A Guru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.