Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (26306 Views)

Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by 9japride(m): 2:49am On Apr 27, 2017
nkemjacob2:
for ur notes benue re not northerners dey don't behave like hausa... deir cultural background is different from north.... dey full time Christians
[color=#006600][/color]

Yeah I know that, but they belong to Arewa association and work hand in hand with Fulani for political gains. I feel their pains, though as I said earlier it's a family matter. Until they take action, na there them go still dey

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 27, 2017
kikake:
So long as Igbo and Yoruba do not cooperate and knock off Hausa/Fulani tight grip on Nigeria, what can the minority tribes like these detained men do?
Thankfully, Fayose and Fani Kayode are beggining to lead Southern unity. Human rights and online activists are also doing fine. Lawyers need to join in fast. How does agriculture develop in this kind of situation?

Simple solution is introduce commercial ranching, plus human rights activism. Then our farmers and herdsmen would be happy and produce for the nation.
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by preselect(m): 4:24am On Apr 27, 2017
hisgrace090:
Benue state is now fully fulanized after platue state.

and it wont stop there. . . .after Benue, comes Enugu. after Enugu comes Anambra, after anambra comes Imo etc until they dip the koran into the atlantic.

so they allowed the killer to go on rampage, then they arrest those protesting against the killings. Buhari is trying.
I understand that Buhari has supporters in the north, what I dont understand is how he manages to have supporters in the South. . . even the SE, and SS

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by ddeola: 4:45am On Apr 27, 2017
If these men are in prison for protesting Fulani killings, then it's a SHAME on our government and a bad way of handling the matter

One day, the tables will turn

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by Nasiruddeen(m): 6:04am On Apr 27, 2017
BUHARI CATCHES "FULANI HERDSMEN".....

According to this exciting news on page 8 of the Saturday PUNCH newspaper of April 22, 2017, a joint operation between the Police, Military, and the DSS successfully nabbed the following "Fulani Herdsmen" who recently attacked Zaki Biam in Benue state where they gunned down more than 30 people to death!

Their names are:

1. Tordue Kaaor
2. Hiikentor Orbunde
3. Vincent Asemave
4. David Terhembe
5. Dalhatu Abdullahi
6. Iortember Orkuma
7. Manasseh Ikyar
8. Nengeme Ikyar
9. Joshua Ioroonya
10. Joseph John
11. Akowa Kwahve
12. Terwase Sabastine
13. Sunday Utza
14. Umsughaonda Gbaga
15. Swem Utiu
16. Terwase John
17. Mbadon Mbati
18. Tame Buumbu
19. Godwin Iorhundu

These "Fulani Herdsmen" have already been paraded to newsmen alongside their very sophisticated weapons... All military grade...

It is very easy to buy Fulani clothes in any market... In fact, I nearly bought some at Masaka market near Abuja recently but I was scared of "covert operation". Lol.

The arrest of these "herdsmen" mysteriously coincided with the time an NIA "covert operation" that was unknown to President Buhari was busted!
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by chiagozien(m): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2017
why will they protest,fulani herdsmen are they not nigerarea.one nigerarea.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2017
obonujoker:
Good... next time don't vote Northerner

They will forget all about this during election time. Somehow they hope to prove on each election time how their slavish love for the Fulani is so enduring only that the Fulani has not seen it yet. And they will never see it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by Gwazah(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2017
9japride:
It's very bad. Though Benue people and Fulani are all Arewa. Family issues they can sort themselves out
What a clueless comment.
stay there and watch why it happens, but the idea of islamizing Nigeria is gradually coming to ur door step.
After Benue comes Kogi, Enugu Ebonyi and Cross River.
The prb with we christian is that, if its not in our state it does not concerns us at all. It doesn't matter whether u are a pegan or traditionalist, they all count us as one.
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by Awoo88: 7:18am On Apr 27, 2017
I have not seen a more useless man as that ortom of a man. More useless than that Enugu governor
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by Gwazah(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2017
Nasiruddeen:

According to this exciting news on page 8 of the Saturday PUNCH newspaper of April 22, 2017, a joint operation between the Police, Military, and the DSS successfully nabbed the following "Fulani Herdsmen" who recently attacked Zaki Biam in Benue state where they gunned down more than 30 people to death!

Their names are:

1. Tordue Kaaor
2. Hiikentor Orbunde
3. Vincent Asemave
4. David Terhembe
5. Dalhatu Abdullahi
6. Iortember Orkuma
7. Manasseh Ikyar
8. Nengeme Ikyar
9. Joshua Ioroonya
10. Joseph John
11. Akowa Kwahve
12. Terwase Sabastine
13. Sunday Utza
14. Umsughaonda Gbaga
15. Swem Utiu
16. Terwase John
17. Mbadon Mbati
18. Tame Buumbu
19. Godwin Iorhundu

These "Fulani Herdsmen" have already been paraded to newsmen alongside their very sophisticated weapons... All military grade...

It is very easy to buy Fulani clothes in any market... In fact, I nearly bought some at Masaka market near Abuja recently but I was scared of "covert operation". Lol.

The arrest of these "herdsmen" mysteriously coincided with the time an NIA "covert operation" that was unknown to President Buhari was busted!
Another goat in the house!! (dont u see no one is interested in liking or sharing ur post) grin
Nasiruddeen:

Their names are:

1. Tordue Kaaor
2. Hiikentor Orbunde
3. Vincent Asemave
4. David Terhembe
5. Dalhatu Abdullahi
6. Iortember Orkuma
7. Manasseh Ikyar
8. Nengeme Ikyar
9. Joshua Ioroonya
10. Joseph John
11. Akowa Kwahve
12. Terwase Sabastine
13. Sunday Utza
14. Umsughaonda Gbaga
15. Swem Utiu
16. Terwase John
17. Mbadon Mbati
18. Tame Buumbu
19. Godwin Iorhundu

Another goat in the house!! (dont u see no one is interested in liking or sharing ur post)

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by NabeelAbu: 7:57am On Apr 27, 2017
People are just talking anyhow in this Nairaland. Instead of them to be subjective, they decide to tribalise all things. Utter good talk. and be modest.May God Almighty forgive us all.
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by Osashalom: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2017
What is this country turning into? So people can't even protest against fulani human butchers again? Even NL won't let you say your mind most times. Hmmmmmm Nawa
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by Jidibia(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2017
engrchykae:
i have no pity for the middle belt. let the herdsmen reduce their population so that when next we meet we shall have less fools to fight.
Bring it on you idiot. Efulefu
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by johnsonedidiong(m): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2017
The Fulani and Hausa police and army in fact all the Fulani Hausa security agencies should arrest and killed all Nigerian for Fulani herdsmen killing . Woe to all beside Fulani herdsmen and their supporters
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by orisa37: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2017
Why? Ortom why are you treating your people as carcasses fit for Predators.
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by engrchykae(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2017
Jidibia:

Bring it on you idiot. Efulefu
the herdsmen have not yet done 50% of their job.gr wont crash their party right now.let them continue until they complete their job at least up to 80%.i know that very soon they will be completing their job.then they will attempt for the impossible and we will play just that the foolish middle belt wont be taking part in the play.
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by osita76(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/04/26/photo-of-men-locked-up-for-protesting-against-fulani-killings-at-ikpayonngo-benue-state/

As shared by Bem ...

I AM IN TEARS

THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP AT THE POLICE HEADQUARTERS FOR DEMONSTRATING AGAINST THE FULANI KILLINGS.

THE FULANIS WENT TO MBAIVUR AND KILLED A NUMBER OF PERSONS, THE VILLAGERS TOOK THE DEAD BODIES TO IKPAYONGO TO STAGE A PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATION AND ORTOM ORDERED THEIR ARREST.

My question

Where are the fulanis who killed the people ?
Why are the fulanis not locked up alongside the Tiv elders who demonstrated peacefully.

Ortom your hatred upon a Benue citizen is next to non.

We voted you to protect us but now you confidently order for a arrest of your innocent brothers?

FREE THIS PEOPLE NOW

omenka what are you saying
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by Olutayo89(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2017
This is funny, so all this Fulani can complain. They killed many in jos...
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by charlesucheh(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2017
obonujoker:
Good... next time don't vote Northerner
the Number of likes on your post depicts the number of mentally derailed people on NL. Who should they have voted for? An IGBO Man Chai! Your case ehn!!!

Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by readingokpara: 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
nigeria is a zoo
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by Goddex: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
poshestmina:
Nigeria is in trouble ! the worst part is we don't even know if we still have a government \president .I weep for my country .
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by ZombieTAMER: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
charlesucheh:
the Number of likes on your post depicts the number of mentally derailed people on NL. Who should they have voted for? An IGBO Man Chai! Your case ehn!!!
Kindly disable your moniker since you don't roll with mentally deranged people....
Bye bye
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by Jidibia(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
engrchykae:
the herdsmen have not yet done 50% of their job.gr wont crash their party right now.let them continue until they complete their job at least up to 80%.i know that very soon they will be completing their job.then they will attempt for the impossible and we will play just that the foolish middle belt wont be taking part in the play.
Ewu.... go and ask ojukwu in the grave he will tell you that war is not a good thing. You are a human being with 4 legs.
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by moski5(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/04/26/photo-of-men-locked-up-for-protesting-against-fulani-killings-at-ikpayonngo-benue-state/

As shared by Bem ...

I AM IN TEARS

THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP AT THE POLICE HEADQUARTERS FOR DEMONSTRATING AGAINST THE FULANI KILLINGS.

THE FULANIS WENT TO MBAIVUR AND KILLED A NUMBER OF PERSONS, THE VILLAGERS TOOK THE DEAD BODIES TO IKPAYONGO TO STAGE A PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATION AND ORTOM ORDERED THEIR ARREST.

My question

Where are the fulanis who killed the people ?
Why are the fulanis not locked up alongside the Tiv elders who demonstrated peacefully.

Ortom your hatred upon a Benue citizen is next to non.

We voted you to protect us but now you confidently order for a arrest of your innocent brothers?

FREE THIS PEOPLE NOW

look up Dpa on Facebook or Google they'll get them out possible without paying a dime
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by moski5(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
poshestmina:
Nigeria is in trouble ! the worst part is we don't even know if we still have a government \president .I weep for my country .

weep not child let's take steps to change things would say more l8a

Do you know that the $1 Billion spent annually on medical tourism by 30,000 Nigerians can potentially treat 3.7 Million Nigerians?Why hasn't the National Assembly done anything about this?Keep your legislators on their toes by signing the petition -http://opennass.ng/survey/or calling 08139861001, 08139861002 (Toll Free).#OpenNASS
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by 9japride(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Gwazah:

What a clueless comment.
stay there and watch why it happens, but the idea of islamizing Nigeria is gradually coming to ur door step.
After Benue comes Kogi, Enugu Ebonyi and Cross River.
The prb with we christian is that, if its not in our state it does not concerns us at all. It doesn't matter whether u are a pegan or traditionalist, they all count us as one.
[color=#006600][/color]

I feel their pains. But truth must b told, majority of the middle belterns don't really like the Igbos because of false information they get from their parents and nollywood. When Igbos are fighting concerning the injustice done to them, you all will b insulting us, why can't Benue use the internet and their brothers/sisters in diaspora to fight their battles. They should b vocal and let the world know what's happening. Just like the Niger deltans are not vocal presently concerning the way their land is being devasted. You have to b vocal and if need b use force to achieve ur goals.
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
JUST THIS FEW THEY SHOULD PACK THE WHOLE VILLAGE INTO PRISON..... THEY WANT TO BRING BAD NAME TO THE ZOO
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by engrchykae(m): 7:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Jidibia:

Ewu.... go and ask ojukwu in the grave he will tell you that war is not a good thing. You are a human being with 4 legs.
and your people are humans with 8 legs when in 1967 they were gleefully waylaying igbos were fortunate to be saved by their hausa friends and made it benue only to die at the gate.let the herdsmen continue their mission and let them be fast about it because there is no time again.very very soon we shall play again but this time it will be with the sons of othman and the descendants of the fallen ones,that is if they have the balls.
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by Jidibia(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2017
engrchykae:
and your people are humans with 8 legs when in 1967 they were gleefully waylaying igbos were fortunate to be saved by their hausa friends and made it benue only to die at the gate.let the herdsmen continue their mission and let them be fast about it because there is no time again.very very soon we shall play again but this time it will be with the sons of othman and the descendants of the fallen ones,that is if they have the balls.
Obakpo... better go to Indonesia and go and peddle drugs. People of criminal descents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASEMA Rescue Unit (LRU): See The “Superheroes” In Action (PHOTOS) / FinCEN Files: US Places Atiku, Wives, Under International Banking Surveillance / The 2021 Budget Estimates For Statutory Transfers Released By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.