Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (26316 Views)

Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by engrchykae(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2017
Jidibia:

Obakpo... better go to Indonesia and go and peddle drugs. People of criminal descents.
yes i will go to indonesia but the sons of the caliphate are likely to attack your community today so take COVER.
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by Sunnynwa: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/04/26/photo-of-men-locked-up-for-protesting-against-fulani-killings-at-ikpayonngo-benue-state/

As shared by Bem ...

I AM IN TEARS

THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP AT THE POLICE HEADQUARTERS FOR DEMONSTRATING AGAINST THE FULANI KILLINGS.

THE FULANIS WENT TO MBAIVUR AND KILLED A NUMBER OF PERSONS, THE VILLAGERS TOOK THE DEAD BODIES TO IKPAYONGO TO STAGE A PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATION AND ORTOM ORDERED THEIR ARREST.

My question

Where are the fulanis who killed the people ?
Why are the fulanis not locked up alongside the Tiv elders who demonstrated peacefully.

Ortom your hatred upon a Benue citizen is next to non.

We voted you to protect us but now you confidently order for a arrest of your innocent brothers?

FREE THIS PEOPLE NOW

Omenka aka omenkalives, see what they are doing to your people?
Re: Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State by Jidibia(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2017
engrchykae:
yes i will go to indonesia but the sons of the caliphate are likely to attack your community today so take COVER.
Animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All PDP First Term Governors Emerge As Candidate For 2019 / Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement / FinCEN Files: US Places Atiku, Wives, Under International Banking Surveillance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.