Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Virgin Passport ,asked To Disvirgin It,pls.advise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Virgin Passport ,asked To Disvirgin It,pls.advise (3879 Views)

Air Peace Passengers Asked To Delete Video In Lagos Before Boarding / Even Virgin Passport / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Passport ,asked To Disvirgin It,pls.advise by gnss(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
My brother intend to Visit Abroad ,His passport is virgin meaning no visa at all ,He was advised to Travel to Cotonou to and fro so his Passport could be stamped ,Is it really important that he should have such stamp on it ? would such enhances the chances of getting Visa ? Please Advise.
Re: Virgin Passport ,asked To Disvirgin It,pls.advise by elderken(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
No
Re: Virgin Passport ,asked To Disvirgin It,pls.advise by Heshei: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
yes
Re: Virgin Passport ,asked To Disvirgin It,pls.advise by Seajae: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
What is a cotonou?
Re: Virgin Passport ,asked To Disvirgin It,pls.advise by sosy25: 12:36am On Apr 27, 2017
Going to Cotonou would not improve his chances of securing a visa compared to if he did not go. If he really wants to disvirgin his passport let him visit United Arab Emirates (UAE) or South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Passport ,asked To Disvirgin It,pls.advise by gnss(m): 6:42am On Apr 28, 2017
sosy25:
Going to Cotonou would not improve his chances of securing a visa compared to if he did not go. If he really wants to disvirgin his passport let him visit United Arab Emirates (UAE) or South Africa.
. Thanks.
Re: Virgin Passport ,asked To Disvirgin It,pls.advise by kunzo: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2017
I got my US visa on a virgin passport last year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Passport ,asked To Disvirgin It,pls.advise by gnss(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2017
kunzo:
I got my US visa on a virgin passport last year.
. May Almighty God bless u.Thanks very much .I use u as a point of contact .How was your experience?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Preparatory Steps For DOCTORS Travelling To Work In Saudi Arabia. / Underwater Hotels, Places Around The World. / German Transit Visa Required For Nigerians Transiting From Germany To UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.