Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2213 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Zilifish: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: . by BlackDBagba: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: . by tripplephi: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
bros when u were dating her didnt you see the signs? or were you BLIND in love?
How long did you wait in courtship before marriage?
Since you have done the trad, then you are already married, hence before you go ahead to traditional.... kindly talk with her and find a reasonable ground for agreement o... tell her "YOU NOT GIRL I USED TO KNOW, YOU'RE A SHADOW OF YOURSELF"

IF IT CAN NOT BE RESOLVED THREATEN TO END IT ALL COS ITS BETTER NOW THAN NEVER.... before a child comes in and forces you to commit, BE WISE

Zilifish:
I did traditional wedding some months ago now i learnt that any single quarell my wife tells her people. Now this brings resentments btw her siblings and me.

My mum and siblings some times send her stuff and she never calls to say thanks. We planning our white wedding now. We argue at every thing and she never sees shes wrong. Im always hurt. She is from a rich island home...im not doing so badly but am average sha but things havent been moving so well. Does she miss her fathers house? shud i still go on...well iv done trad sha....never knew marraige was like this... i miss my bachelorhood so much cry

3 Likes

Re: . by Alennsar(f): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
eyah sorry op . d advisers are coming

1 Like

Re: . by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Don't worry OP,both of u will grow old 2geda,HML in advance. gringrin

1 Like

Re: . by millyj(f): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oga relax,been married takes alot of patience
Re: . by gabinogem(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
In your world, your happiness comes first. A sad mind can never make someone else happy. Marriage shouldn't be a do or die affair. cool
Re: . by Zilifish: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nawa o
Re: . by delishpot: 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Well, you married a bad wife.joke aside, Did you break anyone's heart to marry her? Plus, what causes the disagreement between you guys? Are you domineering? We need to know more to give better judgement.

2 Likes

Re: . by Zilifish: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
delishpot:
Well, you married a bad wife.joke aside, Did you break anyone's heart to marry her? Plus, what causes the disagreement between you guys? Are you domineering? We need to know more to give better judgement.

Yes i broke someones heart to marry her...quite sad. My ex wasnt from my tribe so my parents didnt want her and failed to support me. I also didnt date my wife for long..just tired mehn
Re: . by thesicilian: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alennsar:
eyah sorry op . d advisers are coming
lol. These are many advisers here really.
Re: . by delishpot: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Zilifish:

Yes i broke someones heart to marry her...quite sad. My ex wasnt from my tribe so my parents didnt want her and failed to support me. I also didnt date my wife for long..just tired mehn

I knew it. It always happens like that. Sorry bro na karma. Oya tell your ex "ori" sorry and then have a heart to heart with your wife hopefully, with time, you guys would settle into the routine called marriage
Re: . by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
delishpot:

I knew it. It always happens like that. Sorry bro na karma. Oya tell your ex "ori" sorry and then have a heart to heart with your wife hopefully, with time, you guys would settle into the routine called marriage

Lol so african magic like...zilifish no mind am... Just chill and discuss ok?
Re: . by TheeDetective: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
@OP you seem to be the same person in this thread below as your story is so identical. Anyway if it is not you, then go through that thread and pick reasonable advise given there.

https://www.nairaland.com/3710027/should-break-off-engagement-go

1 Like

Re: . by delishpot: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
obitee69:

Lol so african magic like...zilifish no mind am... Just chill and discuss ok?

Haha! For real mehn grin grin.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
TheeDetective:
@OP you seem to be the same person in this thread below as your story is so identical. Anyway if it is not you, then go through that thread and pick reasonable advise give there.

https://www.nairaland.com/3710027/should-break-off-engagement-go

Re: . by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=TheeDetective post=55948326]@OP you seem to be the same person in this thread below as your story is so identical. Anyway if it is not you, then go through that thread and pick reasonable .
Re: . by delishpot: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
obitee69:

Not me bro

OP, would she talk to someone? I can arrange someone(counselor ) to have a skype vid conference with both of you. If you guys dont mind

1 Like

Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Zilifish:
I did traditional wedding some months ago now i learnt that any single quarell my wife tells her people. Now this brings resentments btw her siblings and me.

My mum and siblings some times send her stuff and she never calls to say thanks. We planning our white wedding now. We argue at every thing and she never sees shes wrong. Im always hurt. She is from a rich island home...im not doing so badly but am average sha but things havent been moving so well. Does she miss her fathers house? shud i still go on...well iv done trad sha....never knew marraige was like this... i miss my bachelorhood so much cry
Did you guys not court before getting married and did you not see theese signs but ignored them. Yes, you married a really bad wife and your life is going to be hell for the next few days. She has only started. She's one of those people that will bring her family for a fight. If it's possible to run, my brother remove your slippers and run as far as you can. Don't listen to the "for better or for worse". Embrace "For worse for go".

2 Likes

Re: . by femolacqua(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Just one important question I wanna ask, is that did you not see the handwriting on the wall from day one.
Re: . by TheeDetective: 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Are you the same person as Zilifish?
obitee69:

Not me bro

1 Like

Re: . by delishpot: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
TheeDetective:
Are you the same person as Zilifish?

BUSTED!
Re: . by madone: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Zilifish:

no no no dont take ur mind to that side out all. Whether u break one heart or not is not the issue.No body has the right to cast spell on ur marriage becos u no do again. Face the problem and solve it quick. Sit that girl down and talk sense to her head and let jer talk sense into ur head too. Cos from what i see u two re not ready for marriage. I read where u talked about ur mum buying things for her and she no say thank you. And she reporting matters to her family. I think the pressure of ur families are too much on u guys. They need to back off so una fit face una lmarriage well.if possible propone the white wedding till u guys re calm
Re: . by madone: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Zilifish:

no no no dont take ur mind to that side out all. Whether u break one heart or not is not the issue.No body has the right to cast spell on ur marriage becos u no do again. Face the problem and solve it quick. Sit that girl down and talk sense to her head and let jer talk sense into ur head too. Cos from what i see u two re not ready for marriage. I read where u talked about ur mum buying things for her and she no say thank you. And she reporting matters to her family. I think the pressure of ur families are too much on u guys. They need to back off so una fit face una lmarriage well.if possible prospone the white wedding till u guys re calm
Re: . by TheeDetective: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
grin grin grin
delishpot:

BUSTED!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Zilifish:

Its not because she's from a Rich family. There are ladies who never agree that they are wrong. And will never apologize for anything. You Dom enter the boat already. Sail safe.
Re: . by NaeChris: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
millyj:
Oga relax,been married takes alot of patience
''A LOT of patience'' For those that make the wrong choice.
Re: . by tonio2wo: 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Marriage is not a bed of roses! Endure!

U don enter, u don enter!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Things My Parents Told Me / Which Is A Better Brand? Haier Thermocool Or Scan Frost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.